Your straight friends

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With regard to your straight friends, how often to you find you have seen their penises?

I have a few gay friends and it seems all of them have managed to either get a look at my dick or see a pic, through a GF, etc. One in particularly hits on me in a playful, but relentless manner now that he knows how long my cock is.

Most of the time these encounters came in pretty normal ways - locker room, urinal, etc, though a few have just asked me to see it.

Wondered what you experience is here? Do straight guys even make a point of showing off a bit if they think you might be looking?

nudeguy1958

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw 2 friends cocks at different times. I was always free with my nudity, so one time I was at a friend's house and he needed to change clothes, I stayed and got to see his very average cut cock. One other time, my friend came out of the shower and asked me to look at a lump on his thigh. It was on his inner thigh and very high up, so he had to remove his towel to see the lump. Huge thick cock!

sexynerd85

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only ever seen one my straight friends naked and he was hung we had been swimming and hit the showers I wasn't looking but he turned round and said me wow rob your not a small boy are you it wasn't till I looked down at him and went no either are you. so we had our showers headed home and that was that although I did suck him off few times but that's about it

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've generally found that my straight male friends treat me as one of the guys when it comes to casual nudity in circumstances where casual nudity is normal (e.g. locker rooms, hotel rooms, etc.).

When I first came out in my 20's (after college), I wasn't sure if this would change nudity dynamics with my existing guy friends, particularly my college buddies, among whom we all saw each others' dicks all the time as part of dorm living, camping, working out, skinny dipping, etc. Fortunately, I found out that everything was still the same during a summer college reunion, when one of my buddies suggested a moonlight skinny dip in one of our water holes for old times sake. My friends seemed as comfortable being naked around me and seeing me naked as they ever had been.

I've also found this to be true with straight friends that I've made after coming out. I have worked and shared hotel rooms with straight friends and colleagues many times, and I have generally found that they are completely comfortable being naked with me in these instances.

I hired a guy a number of years ago that I later discovered was gay. He worked for me for many years and we never had a problem. He would be my roommate at corporate conferences etc, and we never had a problem. He would come in very late after I was already in bed and he was always respectful of me. He would sleep in nude and again we never had a problem. We are still friends today and he lives in another state.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A couple of my straight friends and I work out together, so I sometimes see their dicks in the locker room, etc. While grabbing drinks with another straight friend he told me his dick was pierced, and after I asked a bunch of questions he asked if I wanted to see it and we ducked into the men's room. That was the only time I can recall asking anybody, and it wasn't (just) to see his dick.

I'm not one to pester about that sort of thing; I respect my friends.

That said, one of them in particular (one of my gym buds) does seem to enjoy showing off for me. He teases me, I tease back, and he seems to enjoy giving me ample opportunities to check him out. I don't get the sense that it's any more than just that though.

sundancer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have one straight friend who I am really close to. We both sleep naked, so sometimes we would grab coffee and sit on the sofa naked and drink our coffee and talk in the morning. . It was no big deal. . Usually with another straight friend, I'd see his dick if we were out in the garage working on something and he had to take a piss. He'd just pull it out and piss. No big deal. I've done the same. But other straight friends are terrified of another guy seeing their dick. LOL. I'm pretty relaxed about anyone seeing my dick. Sometimes straight guys have wanted to see the Prince Albert I have. And I don't have any issues showing them.

Tom2btm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a straight married friend back in Illinois who's wife doesn't want to have sex with him anymore because he has a big cock.She tells him it hurts. So when I'm back there, he has me suck him off, pretty much everyday. I don't mind at all. But it's frustrating because he won't fuck me. Because he feels that if he fuck'd me. It would be cheating on his wife. So I guess I'll always just be his blowjob bitch when I visit. Which I really enjoy. And have accepted. ☺

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
Loads. Literally load of times. I've always been in a bit of a different situation as all my straight mates know I'm gay but seem to have no issue getting naked around me. Even when there have been a few jokes..(.usually just the first time it happens) but generally I'm not treated any differently and that has happened at gyms, when I've had mates staying in my house and yeah there has been the odd time where a guy has got his dick out to show off. One of the most recent I spoke about in another thread was a fun instructor who I was also mates with. Always stripped naked with me...in fact he was always first to get his kit off. Another time was meeting guys at my gym who I see in my local pub they are footballers on the local team. No dramas there either. Me and 6 to 8 of them all naked, sauna, showers.

trailerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I once had a friend whom I thought was straight. He and I were sitting next to each other on a coach one day when hi bulge caught my eye, he saw me looking and spread his legs and told me I could have it.
He had a nice cock and a cute ass and it turned out that he wasn't as straight as I had thought.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've generally found that my straight male friends treat me as one of the guys when it comes to casual nudity in circumstances where casual nudity is normal (e.g. locker rooms, hotel rooms, etc.).

When I first came out in my 20's (after college), I wasn't sure if this would change nudity dynamics with my existing guy friends, particularly my college buddies, among whom we all saw each others' dicks all the time as part of dorm living, camping, working out, skinny dipping, etc. Fortunately, I found out that everything was still the same during a summer college reunion, when one of my buddies suggested a moonlight skinny dip in one of our water holes for old times sake. My friends seemed as comfortable being naked around me and seeing me naked as they ever had been.

I've also found this to be true with straight friends that I've made after coming out. I have worked and shared hotel rooms with straight friends and colleagues many times, and I have generally found that they are completely comfortable being naked with me in these instances.

I had five close straight friends when I told them I was gay. One lashed out and said he didn't want to talk again. I just said okay and we've not spoken since. The other four took it very well.

I saw one of those four naked a few months back. We planned to hang out and I knocked on his door one evening. He text to let myself in. Its a small apartment and when I walked back to his bedroom he was naked and brushing his teeth. We both laughed. He isn't bad looking but I'm not attracted to him.

EternalBeauty

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a (mostly) straight friend who's always very playful and flirty with me. I've never flirted or had sex with anyone, especially with my straight friends cause I'm super shy about that, and he knows it (though he sometimes suggests I should have a MMF with him someday hehe).
He often shows off or walks around naked, so I (like many of his friends) got to see his tool.
Yep, he's hung like a stallion, 10" I believe. I've seen him hard a couple of times as well lol.

Toddster

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had some straight friends in my late teens early 20's flash me or walk around naked to show off. I was so afraid to react. I wish I had. Now I just wonder if anything would have ever happened. I always assumed they would never do that kind of thing but I bet I was wrong. I was just scared about being outed as gay. I wish I had know better. Oh well, it was the 90's. Different time.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
30+ years ago, I saw a few straight friends whole skinny dipping on a regular basis. There was never any outright commentary about anyone's cock. I was out to them, but it just wasn't an issue.

At the gym now, I am very matter of fact about being naked and have several guys there who are straight and clearly check me out. My straight workout buddy, whom I've known for 25 years, frequently jokes about his small penis and has seen mine often, but we never talk about it.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do not have a great number of straight friends. I've also made it a rule not to mix friends with fuck buddies. I've never had a straight friend flip his out or ask to see mine.
I've biked with many of my friends and we soak in my hot tub after so nudity is a non-issue. That is certainly a non sexual environment and nothing has ever been suggested, even obliquely.
I find it irritating that there is this stereotype that gay men are out of control and are out to fuck anything with a hole.

agentblueuk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was once in a hot tub with a load of male friends, one friend suggested we should all slip our swim shorts off; everyone then did bar one guy that was the only straight guy.

He didn't follow suit, I don't know if it was just him being more reserved or if he was uncomfortable with the situation or worried where it might lead. We did joke with him about being a token straight guy in a hot tub full of naked gays

I kinda wished he had joined in the nakedness too, so he could have shared in the care-free, innocent liberation. I'm glad though that he did at least stay with us, hopefully he still felt included in the circle of trust

Mike.Teru

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With regard to your straight friends, how often to you find you have seen their penises?

I have a few gay friends and it seems all of them have managed to either get a look at my dick or see a pic, through a GF, etc. One in particularly hits on me in a playful, but relentless manner now that he knows how long my cock is.

Most of the time these encounters came in pretty normal ways - locker room, urinal, etc, though a few have just asked me to see it.

Wondered what you experience is here? Do straight guys even make a point of showing off a bit if they think you might be looking?

I jacked off with my best friend once, I dont know if he wanted to show off, but he came more times than me.