Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw 2 friends cocks at different times. I was always free with my nudity, so one time I was at a friend's house and he needed to change clothes, I stayed and got to see his very average cut cock. One other time, my friend came out of the shower and asked me to look at a lump on his thigh. It was on his inner thigh and very high up, so he had to remove his towel to see the lump. Huge thick cock!

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So can I clarify are you asking this as a straight male who he’s a few gay friends who has seen you dick and you are or not happy about it through your mutual femal friends? Or something else?

I take it that he is a straight guy, some of his friends saw his dick and now he would like to know what the relationship with our straight friends is as fas as "cock-watching" is concerned. ;) You know, just to see the matter from the opposite point of view, I suppose.

Have I got it right?

Reactions: mutualjax

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw 2 friends cocks at different times. I was always free with my nudity, so one time I was at a friend's house and he needed to change clothes, I stayed and got to see his very average cut cock. One other time, my friend came out of the shower and asked me to look at a lump on his thigh. It was on his inner thigh and very high up, so he had to remove his towel to see the lump. Huge thick cock!

I suspect that was just a good excuse! :laughing:

RL_Praha

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As the most usual activity with straight friends is either the gym or the pool - I would say most of them in the locker room and shower. There isn't really an issue with this, neither do I find it erotic to see the size of their cocks or whether they have shaved/trimmed pubes. I'm much more turned on by the sight of arses in jeans :D

Reactions: mutualjax

I had five close straight friends when I told them I was gay. One lashed out and said he didn't want to talk again. I just said okay and we've not spoken since. The other four took it very well.

I saw one of those four naked a few months back. We planned to hang out and I knocked on his door one evening. He text to let myself in. Its a small apartment and when I walked back to his bedroom he was naked and brushing his teeth. We both laughed. He isn't bad looking but I'm not attracted to him.

EternalBeauty

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a (mostly) straight friend who's always very playful and flirty with me. I've never flirted or had sex with anyone, especially with my straight friends cause I'm super shy about that, and he knows it (though he sometimes suggests I should have a MMF with him someday hehe).
He often shows off or walks around naked, so I (like many of his friends) got to see his tool.
Yep, he's hung like a stallion, 10" I believe. I've seen him hard a couple of times as well lol.

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a (mostly) straight friend who's always very playful and flirty with me. I've never flirted or had sex with anyone, especially with my straight friends cause I'm super shy about that, and he knows it (though he sometimes suggests I should have a MMF with him someday hehe).
He often shows off or walks around naked, so I (like many of his friends) got to see his tool.
Yep, he's hung like a stallion, 10" I believe. I've seen him hard a couple of times as well lol.

This reminds me of a proverb we have: God gives bread to whose who don't have teeth! ;)

I suggest you try to overcome your shiness and take advantage of the situation as soon as possible before he may change his mind!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've generally found that my straight male friends treat me as one of the guys when it comes to casual nudity in circumstances where casual nudity is normal (e.g. locker rooms, hotel rooms, etc.).

When I first came out in my 20's (after college), I wasn't sure if this would change nudity dynamics with my existing guy friends, particularly my college buddies, among whom we all saw each others' dicks all the time as part of dorm living, camping, working out, skinny dipping, etc. Fortunately, I found out that everything was still the same during a summer college reunion, when one of my buddies suggested a moonlight skinny dip in one of our water holes for old times sake. My friends seemed as comfortable being naked around me and seeing me naked as they ever had been.

I've also found this to be true with straight friends that I've made after coming out. I have worked and shared hotel rooms with straight friends and colleagues many times, and I have generally found that they are completely comfortable being naked with me in these instances.

I hired a guy a number of years ago that I later discovered was gay. He worked for me for many years and we never had a problem. He would be my roommate at corporate conferences etc, and we never had a problem. He would come in very late after I was already in bed and he was always respectful of me. He would sleep in nude and again we never had a problem. We are still friends today and he lives in another state.

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As the most usual activity with straight friends is either the gym or the pool - I would say most of them in the locker room and shower. There isn't really an issue with this, neither do I find it erotic to see the size of their cocks or whether they have shaved/trimmed pubes. I'm much more turned on by the sight of arses in jeans :D

Interesting, it's always been the other way round for me, ass means next to nothing...

Reactions: RL_Praha

Tom2btm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a straight married friend back in Illinois who's wife doesn't want to have sex with him anymore because he has a big cock.She tells him it hurts. So when I'm back there, he has me suck him off, pretty much everyday. I don't mind at all. But it's frustrating because he won't fuck me. Because he feels that if he fuck'd me. It would be cheating on his wife. So I guess I'll always just be his blowjob bitch when I visit. Which I really enjoy. And have accepted. ☺

Toddster

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had some straight friends in my late teens early 20's flash me or walk around naked to show off. I was so afraid to react. I wish I had. Now I just wonder if anything would have ever happened. I always assumed they would never do that kind of thing but I bet I was wrong. I was just scared about being outed as gay. I wish I had know better. Oh well, it was the 90's. Different time.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to be friends with a group of men. At some point, the group had grown up to about 25 to 30 guys and was about 75% gay/ 25% straight. We hung out most nights together, took vacations together, etc. Some of the guys knew each other from Boy Scouts. They were joking about one of the guys (M) and referred to him as '8 Quarters'. It came out that M could lay 8 quarters end to end on his dick. Of course the gay men wanted him to prove it, so one night when M was drunk, he whipped out his dick, got it hard and laid 8 quarters on his dick. Even more impressive was the thickness of his dick. There were other times when he was drunk that he would flash his dick at people. As far as I know, he never got it hard again for a show to the group.

A few times M's brother, S would visit. One night, somebody started joking around with S and asked if he was as big as his brother. S got embarrassed easily and turned bright red. I'm pretty sure from his response that he is hung nicely just like his brother. Later that night, D, one of the gay men in the group ended up spending the night in the same bed as S. Nobody ever figured out if they had sex or not, D was a known liar, so anything he said nobody believed. The only response from S was that his face turned bright red. S came back a few more times to visit, but M made sure that the D wasn't around.

Reactions: Thesussexcock

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
30+ years ago, I saw a few straight friends whole skinny dipping on a regular basis. There was never any outright commentary about anyone's cock. I was out to them, but it just wasn't an issue.

At the gym now, I am very matter of fact about being naked and have several guys there who are straight and clearly check me out. My straight workout buddy, whom I've known for 25 years, frequently jokes about his small penis and has seen mine often, but we never talk about it.

Toddster

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've seen most of my close mates naked in the likes of locker room/showers at the gym etc but that's the only place. I wouldn't ask to see it either, easy way to fuck up a friendship

I agree I always wanted to play with them but I wanted to respect what they wanted and it was hard to judge. I valued those friendship so much.

Mike.Teru

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With regard to your straight friends, how often to you find you have seen their penises?

I have a few gay friends and it seems all of them have managed to either get a look at my dick or see a pic, through a GF, etc. One in particularly hits on me in a playful, but relentless manner now that he knows how long my cock is.

Most of the time these encounters came in pretty normal ways - locker room, urinal, etc, though a few have just asked me to see it.

Wondered what you experience is here? Do straight guys even make a point of showing off a bit if they think you might be looking?

I jacked off with my best friend once, I dont know if he wanted to show off, but he came more times than me.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a straight married friend back in Illinois who's wife doesn't want to have sex with him anymore because he has a big cock.She tells him it hurts. So when I'm back there, he has me suck him off, pretty much everyday. I don't mind at all. But it's frustrating because he won't fuck me. Because he feels that if he fuck'd me. It would be cheating on his wife. So I guess I'll always just be his blowjob bitch when I visit. Which I really enjoy. And have accepted. ☺
Maybe one day he fuck your good good luck man .

Reactions: JasonBulge