1-2-3 Do You Know This About Me?

D

deleted5791141

The last time I took an edible it was on an empty stomach and it felt like my face kept wanting to melt off so I kept holding on to it with my hands so it wouldn’t fall.

Apparently, I shouldn’t have an edible or alcohol on an empty stomach. :confused:

gimme 5

1- I am involved in Animal Rescue Transport as a hobby. I've driven over 5,000 miles in transporting animals relay/pony express style... each person drives an hour or 2 and passes off to the next driver. I've done a few cats, but mostly dogs... mostly puppies that a pregnant momma dog was dumped at a rural southern shelter and a rescue group in New England has gotten her to a safe place to whelp and then get fixed. It's awesome... I get an hour or so of puppy breath (and no housetraining) and the dogs get good homes. Win win!
2- I can be a horrible procrastinator. I haven't submitted my taxes yet.
3- I was the opposite of @Cooper72 when it came to drinking in my younger days. I was always the DD.

How about 2?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I worked in food service for about 13 years before I got hired at my current place of employment. 4 years and a few months at a 24/hr diner on the graveyard shift, 2 of those years I also worked fast food during the day. Both full time. Then I was a barista for 9 years.

I now work in an industry I've wanted to work in my entire life.

3 please, cheese & smashed potatoes.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've built and sailed a boat.
I've built and flown an ultralight aircraft.
I've built and lived in a treehouse.

Just one please.

I just finished hashing out details for my second ever art commission (the first artist was for the single tattoo I have so far). This second commission is for a sketch of my latest D&D character. :blush: I am so excited!

3 please, nerdy/geeky if you are a nerdy/geeky sort

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1/ I love books and have a lot of them. The oldest dates to 1685.
2/ I have examples of all the worst bouts of hyperinflation from Hungary (100 million billion pengo note 1946), Wiemar Germany (20 thousand and 5 million mark notes, plus some stamps 1922/23), Yugoslavia (almost full set 1992) and Zimbabwe (my fav item is the improbable $100 trillion bill. Get change for that, muthafuka!)
3/ not that I believe in such things but as an artistic exercise I have been making a deck of tarot cards (taking years tho' :eek: )

2 pls

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have several different laughs, depending on what makes me laugh. I cackle like a bruja when tickled, I silently giggle when watching comedy, and I grumble-chuckle in conversation when someone says something funny.

My fella wants to make a compilation of my farts while I'm sleeping.

One of my dogs thinks she's speaking perfect English when in reality she's making chirping sounds which attract birds. Then she gets irritated with all the birds she's called into the yard.

Gimme 1, make it deep. Deep as FUCK

I am an atheist, but do not assume we are the only "intelligent life forms" out there. Nor do I discount that maybe tech has not advanced far enough for proof of anything supernatural. A few different things have led to me wanting to get a tarot deck lately. Mostly as a self-reflection/contemplation thing, but still. I do consider it a possible tool/spiritual object, depending upon how one is used.

2 please. Food related or hobbies?

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am fascinated by RAVENS and their incredible intelligence. I feed them daily and do know some that well that they do eat from my hands. Moments of absolute joy!

Even as little kid I admired GRETA GARBO. Anna Karenina was the first film I watched. And got addicted to her divine beauty. Meanwhile I have collected one of the biggest archives you can imagine. My special subject is Garbo postcards. I got more than 1000 from all over the world. No, I don't possess a real autograph.

2 or 3 new ones, please! Thanks!

Reactions: Enid and 4388301

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am fascinated by RAVENS and their incredible intelligence. I feed them daily and do know some that well that they do eat from my hands. Moments of absolute joy!

Even as little kid I admired GRETA GARBO. Anna Karenina was the first film I watched. And got addicted to her divine beauty. Meanwhile I have collected one of the biggest archives you can imagine. My special subject is Garbo postcards. I got more than 1000 from all over the world. No, I don't possess a real autograph.

2 or 3 new ones, please! Thanks!

Me too, teddy! (Re ravens)

1. I have had my job for 21 years. I can retire in 2025 as far as meeting the rule of 80. And i have a decent retirement account.

2. I no longer take medication for my Tourette's and haven’t done so in 25 years...except for occasional marijuana because that helps my urge to tic and prolly my comorbid OCD. My tics like so many others wax and wane and change over time but my biggest thing was always a violent upper body shake and a huge shout or yell or scream. I do not experience copralalia like the media tends to associate with TS. But echolalia and palilalia, YES. I annoy my sister. I rock back and forth a lot and I cannot freaking wait to get my reading chair like I have been wanting because not only can I use it to read comfortably, I can use it to put headphones on and rock back and forth with my eyes closed to music. It soothes me, and I won't feel that electrical urge to tic as much. Imagine that feeling you get that shudders through your body right before you sneeze. Yeah tic premonitions are like that but with tics not sneezes.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I smoke weed everyday.
Snap. I grow my own. When my parents first busted me they weren't happy.

1/ My mum said: "What will the neighbours think?!"
2/ My dad said: "You can't do that, I'm on the police authority!"

I sweetly pointed out that no criminals had been paid in the breaking of these laws :)

2. And make me laugh!

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Me too, teddy! (Re ravens)

1. I have had my job for 21 years. I can retire in 2025 as far as meeting the rule of 80. And i have a decent retirement account.

2. I no longer take medication for my Tourette's and haven’t done so in 25 years...except for occasional marijuana because that helps my urge to tic and prolly my comorbid OCD. My tics like so many others wax and wane and change over time but my biggest thing was always a violent upper body shake and a huge shout or yell or scream. I do not experience copralalia like the media tends to associate with TS. But echolalia and palilalia, YES. I annoy my sister. I rock back and forth a lot and I cannot freaking wait to get my reading chair like I have been wanting because not only can I use it to read comfortably, I can use it to put headphones on and rock back and forth with my eyes closed to music. It soothes me, and I won't feel that electrical urge to tic as much. Imagine that feeling you get that shudders through your body right before you sneeze. Yeah tic premonitions are like that but with tics not sneezes.

I am really touched by your openmindness and how you let us know some very personal details of your life. Brava, dear Enid, that is just wonderful how you treat the situation. From the bottom of my heart I do wish you all the best. God bless. And how wonderful that you like the ravens as well. All the best and let us pray that the Covid-19 situation will change as soon as possible.

Best wishes from Ted

Reactions: 286798 and Enid