10 Inch Roll Call

duracock9x6 said:
well i am only 9x6 here if i use a penis pump i can hit 9.25x6.5 lots of guys seen me on cam an know its the real deal but I am not that elusive PERFECT 10 incher
I'm the same size as you. I just wish I had that one more inch cause 10 sounds like so much more than 9. LOL
 
ChuckRich said:
Post if you're 10 inches or more. I'm not though. But I'm just curious to know how many on the site are. Sorry, I know this is kinda stupid. I'm sure that pretty soon this thread will have a completely other topic anyway.
I'm 73".
 
shymonster said:
I'm a chocoholic myself and sooo have to agree with you on that. Good chocolate is complimented by the sugar not the other way around! :p

Whoa! Dick is off the charts, dude. Thanks for being one of the few posters who actually addressed the topic of the thread, and with pics too! WOW!
 
Sorcerer said:
Next Y'all will be posting pics of guys holding Kosher Salamae (plural for salami?)to their crotches.

I think "salami" is the plural for "salamo" but don't quote me. My Italian is rusty. I suspect "salamae doesn't exist.
 
25cm said:
I think "salami" is the plural for "salamo" but don't quote me. My Italian is rusty. I suspect "salamae" doesn't exist.

Salamae is in fact a serotype of salmonella, so clearly Sorcerer's salami has gotten a little overripe. :rolleyes: