12inch moroccan boy!

todgerbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just come back from a trip to Morocco , where young lads walk the street with huge bulges in their jeans and are constantly squeezing them!

In one encounter in a shop a hyper-horny lad made it pretty clear what he wanted , when i nodded back he pulled the curtain across the front of the shop has if to close it and pulled it cock out....HUGE HUGE HUGE , a good 12inches and cut and unbelieveably thick , I am 7inches around and he made mine look thin!!!! It was all over in no time , which all my encounters with these boys was , but if you like and endless stream of very hung lads who never turn down a blow job , Morrocco is where you should go!

Reactions: jmt2212

HungRugby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is such a thing as "overkill"....not that I would know what the size limits are, but...

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, but what do you do with something that big? I mean, unless you are a super size queen, you certainly can't bottom for something that big. I mean, even woment would have trouble with something that big. I can't imagine what a gay guy would do with it.

Best thing to do with a gay guy that big is see if he likes bottoming.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have heard many stories about guys from Morrocco, they are always willing to please. However I heard they dont actually go all the way

todgerbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
your right , they dont...they actually do very very little...just like getting blown or fucking you if you bottom (i dont) ,

Pretty much all lads are up for it there just hold their eye contact a that split second longer and they tend to get the hint!! The same works in all North Africa

Those boys are usually under-age you know!... i'ver read an article a while ago about thos prostitutes there... so be careful with having sex or do sexual things with them cuz if you're caught you will be trown into jail and believe me that's not a nice place to be there!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Those boys are usually under-age you know!... i'ver read an article a while ago about thos prostitutes there... so be careful with having sex or do sexual things with them cuz if you're caught you will be trown into jail and believe me that's not a nice place to be there!

in addition to that, i wouldn't have gay sex in the open like that in a muslim country. i dunno about moroccan law, but there are some muslim countries that stone homosexuals to death >_>

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
in addition to that, i wouldn't have gay sex in the open like that in a muslim country. i dunno about moroccan law, but there are some muslim countries that stone homosexuals to death >_>

Don't forget STDs...

wordz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
surfer and Gig
summed it up nicely for all the
gay ppls u know what i mean they don like homosexuals all up in tht place
we lucky here down south we movin in the rite direction hell
we the 1st countries in africa to
let same sex wed

ps
me in south africa tht is

Jackson56716

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You make me want to reconsider my summer vacation plans.....but in fact, I understand that a person can get in lots of trouble having gay sex in some of these Muslim countries. Admittedly, some are more strict than others.....but is busting a nut really worth doing jail time in a foreign prison?

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The Morroccan lads where the reason that Barbara Hutton, the Woolworth heiress, kept a home there until months before she died. She would throw gold coins over the wall of the garden, and the boys would come crawling over the wall. One by one.

O what a night!

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And the moroccan boys were the reason Joe Orton went on holiday there...with Kenneth Williams!
I was told once by a woman who had been there that she went past a sort of lake where these boys were bathing and they all had enormous cocks..I don't know if that was just wishful thinking or a stereotype though.

doctorro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow, according to your gallery you are big indeed, but how big has these boys to be??? :-|