<3 Women with bigger booties

LordFark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't say if there is and correlation between the size of the ass and the depth of the vagina but i can personally say i prefer a larger ass, my girl has a very sexy ample backside and nice thick "soccer-legs", and she's the perfect fit for me.

E_N

Experimental Member
Media
actually, a big back-side CAN help with length problems. When making-love, my spouse and I tend to have bottoming-out problems unless we do it from behind.

She has a rather ample (and awesome) backside that provides a nice bumper, and prevents the last 3-4" from going in. Big butts don't help with girth though.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to be a bit hip-heavy too, not much (my headlights are a good balancing weight ;-)), but some, and haven't had complaints so far. I think it's a good thing to have some cushioning back there, for some positions it can be really helpful and a sight for the guys if your butt isn't small. I knew guys who were really into having my derriere pressed very tight against their crotch while sleeping or in the afterglow, so I guess booty meat is a turn-on factor for them.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I knew guys who were really into having my derriere pressed very tight against their crotch while sleeping or in the afterglow, so I guess booty meat is a turn-on factor for them.
I love the spoon position for cuddling, sleeping, afterglow or not. The lower cheeks allow some room for me, and I love the 'fit' of the bodies to each other that way. Makes it real easy to have an arm across her waist and a hand cupping a breast (or some of a breast in your case, Claire ;) )

As for the original question, I've been fortunate to be able to go all the way in with petite women as well as those with some bootie. "More cushion for the pushin'" probably does help if you like it hard and fast. :D

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shawnconfid said:
Some ample padding interferes with me in some positions, like entering from behind and spooning.

Maybe you should try a crack fuck then (not fucking like on crack), I mean grind your pleasure lever between her ass cheeks. I, who have a deep crack, am made for that fucking, isn't the greatest maybe, but a good extra.

Definitely better than using your hand for sloppy seconds.

D_Trumbell Trickledick

Just Browsing
Media
ClaireTalon said:
Maybe you should try a crack fuck then (not fucking like on crack), I mean grind your pleasure lever between her ass cheeks. I, who have a deep crack, am made for that fucking, isn't the greatest maybe, but a good extra.

Definitely better than using your hand for sloppy seconds.

What's positions are good for crack fucking?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shawnconfid said:
What's positions are good for crack fucking?

The pickings are slim - there's spooning (a classic), and a variety of the missionary, with the woman lying on her belly and the man on her back. Since it's more a kind of external masturbation than a real fucking (a dick sliding through my ass crack won't get me off), try spooning and not put her into a special position, or she might feel ridiculous. Speaking of my own experience here...

D_Trumbell Trickledick

Just Browsing
Media
ClaireTalon said:
The pickings are slim - there's spooning (a classic), and a variety of the missionary, with the woman lying on her belly and the man on her back. Since it's more a kind of external masturbation than a real fucking (a dick sliding through my ass crack won't get me off), try spooning and not put her into a special position, or she might feel ridiculous. Speaking of my own experience here...

Spooning sounds like a nice position -- nice access to the breasts. I'm sure that would all have to happen after pleasing her first.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shawnconfid said:
Spooning sounds like a nice position -- nice access to the breasts. I'm sure that would all have to happen after pleasing her first.

Yup... if you feel horny still after she's satisfied, that's a hot thing - you'll have a chance to trip the valve and release some last pressure, and she'll at least have some fun. who knows, maybe it gets her hot again, and another turn is due.

Goes without saying, if you start this on me, we can start for the next stint right away!

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea dat 1 with her on her stomach and me on her back is prolly my favorite. i also like good ol' doggy style cuz i like to watch their butt jiggle while i stroke them. i have only been with 1 small gal and it was not to much fun for me, i couldnt get into it how i wanted to

Geo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LordFark said:
I can't say if there is and correlation between the size of the ass and the depth of the vagina but i can personally say i prefer a larger ass, my girl has a very sexy ample backside and nice thick "soccer-legs", and she's the perfect fit for me.

... I ... love ... girl .... I .. love... girl .. I .. love .. lamp .... I ... love .. carpet !