5.5 inches GIRTH club

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I started this thread to know how many cock with 5.5 inches of girth are here... whatever is your length if your girth is something between 5.3 and 5.7 post here please (and say your length also..)

I as the starter have to make an example :D

7 x 5.5 here

Reactions: Nemorex

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I am about 5.5" in girth at the glans end and a bit over 6" around right at the base, so I don't know if I qualify. Lengthwise around 8" bone-pressed and 7" non bone-pressed. "Insertable length" around 7.5".

ivernios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just cannot believe that a thread has started to create a club for those with a penis girth of 5.5 inches, I do not know whether to laugh or cry! - are YOU serious?. What about a club for those with a large penile helmet - I will call it the big dickhead club. Who will join it (publically that is?). It is just sooooooooo innane, I would say with utmost CONFIDENCE that the measure of a REAL MAN lies NOT in the measurement of his penis (or handgun), but in his attitude to life and to others around him. Now, lets get back to those members who have joined the 5.5 inches club .....................

Reactions: rbi99 and Cmd11

Capt_obivous

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just cannot believe that a thread has started to create a club for those with a penis girth of 5.5 inches, I do not know whether to laugh or cry! - are YOU serious?. What about a club for those with a large penile helmet - I will call it the big dickhead club. Who will join it (publically that is?). It is just sooooooooo innane, I would say with utmost CONFIDENCE that the measure of a REAL MAN lies NOT in the measurement of his penis (or handgun), but in his attitude to life and to others around him. Now, lets get back to those members who have joined the 5.5 inches club .....................

Aww...but i was really excited at the prospect of being in TWO clubs!