8, 9, and 10 inchers sign in please....

surferstud

Just Browsing
Media
Well i realized around the age of 15 i was bigger then normal. And i lost my virginity at the age of 16 in my car to a high school girl that everybody wanted to fuck. One of my friends had told her i had a big cock and i guess she was very interested cuz my car was rockin that night...lol...and after that night , my life did change cuz she had told all her friends that i had a very big cock and i had very good couple years in high school!

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey there! 9'' x 6'' here. So I guess i'd be the average based on your criteria. Frankly though, I've said it and I'll say it again...don't want to change a thing. To answer your question though, my size actually comes from my mom's side of the family...all Puerto Rican and African descent. My dad's not small by any means...it's just obvious where the gene came from...I've been on a nude beach in Puerto Rico! :eek:

scro

Just Browsing
Media
I've had girls and guys tell me I was big all through my teens. I've always thought mine was bigger than most other guys. I know plenty are more hung than me ....Anyway, Check my profile pics. :)

cockhold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a lady was sucking me and another man she stopped me and told me just tofuck her isaid why me and not him she said my dick was to big for her mouth she was chocking

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was agout 15 i learned that I was 8 then and that it was longer then most. esp with 6 soft. Im about 8.5 and 6.5 soft now but thicker. I got in trouble in sex in class because I hought it odd that all the drawings of penis' had the balls hanging twice the length of the ppenis, I thought mayb mine were defective and when I asked I got a really dirty look from my teacher. I have always loved to show it off and am bot very shy unless it involves family. Just find that kind of weird. I know Im longer than my family members and extended family. My brother is really shy anout this stuff I think he may be nare average.
I once thought that the "average" of 5.77 inches was measured when the penis was soft !WWG?

I totally did too I though hell so Im a little bit longer then average

Last edited:

huckjam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I noticed when I was about 14 when me and my mates were messing around and we had a "Boner" contest, to see who could get it up the fastest. And I won, and my friends said "Take your hand out of your trousers" (it was kinda dark) "Oh shit, thats his dick!"

nakedpunx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was dating this girl in highschool. I stayed at her house and she gave me head. The next morning I slept in until all my friends had came over to hang out. The girl apparently told everyone there. A guy friend of mine walks in, kicks the bed untill I wake up. Greets me with a ciggerette in one hand and a beer in the other. "So, I hear your'e hung like a waterbuffalo"

I was honestly stunned, I thouhgt I was normal, not almost double what normal is

zr28

1st Like
Media
I was a 14 year-old freshmen wrestler and three of the senior cheerleaders started fighting over me. They told me later that after they saw me in a wrestling singlet they made it a competition to see which one could fuck me first and find out just how big I was. After that, gossip spread the word and a lot more people showed up at our wrestling meets.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Even in high school I was a lot taller and bigger than most of the guys showering in PE, so I never thought I was all that big. An 8 inch dick on a guy six and a half feet tall with size 14 feet and XXL (glove size) hands just doesn't look all that special. So I never gave it much thought. And the dick size does run in my family so I also thought I was perfectly average in that respect. I had plenty of gals comment on my size but I always assumed that they were just trying to bolster my ego. But after my divorce, ten years ago, I started playing with guys and that's when it finally sunk in that perhaps I had a little more than an average sized penis, as illustrated in the attached photo.

Attachments

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love having a big cock ^_^! has bought me alot of attention in college getting the name mars bar boy because i had to say my boner was a mars bar i had in my pocket which got the girls saying what a king size one? xD loved it haha

sparky12345

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I knew I was big from about age 16 on.I was 7 inches. Didn't realize how big I was until I came a member here. My dad was big in terms of size, and thats as much as I want to know Has it effected my sexuality/confidence?no! aware, although my girth is 6 inches .Seemed to get even bigger as I got nearer 40.Now 8.5 inches long .10 inches would be nice.