A bit embarrassing mfm experience

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks. I do love to satisfy women. A few women I have been with have said, they had the best orgasms from my tongue. I can last longer with slow to medium paced strokes (stop-n-go) but I'm not a jackhammer! I seem to improve in recurring meetings from the past experiences with women.

Women rarely want a jackhammer, or very hard fucking. If they do, they'll let you know. Most often they want you to work your cock so that every part of them feels filled. As in all these things, experience helps you learn to last longer and how to use your cock to really get her going. Tongue work -- it's great that you love it, is always wonderful to begin with. An orgasm or two before you enter her really gets almost all women going in the right direction. Keep close contact with her so that you can see what is really getting her off.

I hate the word 'bull' -- I've coined the term 'sexual satisfaction agent'
Welcome to the 'firm.'

lbj15

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Presumably a man who really was 100% straight and 100% non-homophobic in a MFM scene would just find the other man sexually a nullity if not a distraction. He wouldn't have to be turned off or angry. If the other man touched him, I guess it would be like a fly landing on him. If he touched him sexually, it might be like a vibrator....?

It's an unwanted sexual touching, just like any other form of unwelcome sexual touching. There's nothing wrong, much less homophobic, with being up front about that. Obviously in an MFM (or FFM) situation there's a reasonable chance that people can misconstrue intentions, which is why communication is important in the relationship, as in any sort of relationship.

And no, I don't endorse a violent response at all. The onus is on the participants to make clear where their boundaries lie, and in a situation like this that inherently pushes boundaries, the onus is all the greater to be honest and open.