A New Englishman

biglegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys,

Thought i'd add my 5 pence to this place.

I'm biglegs, I'm 23 and I'm from England, 5' 10" tall, pretty athletic, and I'm here for some healthy banter and debate!

I'm pretty honest and open, don't mind saying what I think as long as its not offensive to anyone!

Added a couple of pics to my profile, happy to recieve compliments and criticism alike.

Let the posting begin!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hi Guys,

Thought i'd add my 5 pence to this place.

I'm biglegs, I'm 23 and I'm from England, 5' 10" tall, pretty athletic, and I'm here for some healthy banter and debate!

I'm pretty honest and open, don't mind saying what I think as long as its not offensive to anyone!

Added a couple of pics to my profile, happy to recieve compliments and criticism alike.

Let the posting begin!

Welcome to the group, big.

It's always nice to see members joining and willing to be honest as possible.:biggrin1:

joffreyxxl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey there biglegs, welcome to you, it's nice to have another open minded and honest person on the site!
Hope you enjoy being here, as much as I enjoyed watching your pics!
Keep posting, and have fun"!
Joff

biglegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cheers guys for the kind welcome, usually you get a load of weirdos telling you to leave their site alone when you join these forums!

I tend to be all over the place with my job, so I'll disappear for a few weeks at a time, but never fear I'll always come back! Hopefully adding more and more pics in the process!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
welcome. very nice pics. athletic body and very nice cock. am on a small laptop and am not sure, but it is hooded, correct? very very nice

biglegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm all over the place, although originally from the sarf, call me a southern fairy if you will, born and bred in southampton!

biglegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quite informative!

Its such a taboo subject in day to day life i needed somewhere to get a few things off my chest.

So far its lived up to my expectations!

In fact its more than that, because everyone seems so genuine and kind!

biglegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing in particular really, i tend to chat to one of my girl-friends extensivley about cocks and the like and as she and I always enjoy the chats i thought i'd extend my network of cock friends!