This did not happen in the movieOh yeah I saw that gworl they was phuckin DOWNNN DICK IN THE BOOTY PHUCKIN
This did not happen in the movieOh yeah I saw that gworl they was phuckin DOWNNN DICK IN THE BOOTY PHUCKIN
LooooollllThis did not happen in the movie![]()
this is so serious to me i don't think you get it omg omg omg omg
View attachment 159259251View attachment 159259271
When did he get a tattoo?!this is so serious to me i don't think you get it omg omg omg omg
View attachment 159259251View attachment 159259271
I just did a post mentioning him. I'd let him eat my ass. Face buried right up in there.
I VOLUNTEER AS Mf TRIBUTE!! Happy Aaron games, may the Pierre be ever in my favor!
girll he’ll be the peeta to my katniss likeI VOLUNTEER AS Mf TRIBUTE!! Happy Aaron games, may the Pierre be ever in my favor!![]()
DCU is just starting so his time might come one day. Hopefully he'll be young like JohnShame the show isn't including the gay Green Lantern.
Is this true canon or one of those "modern retcons" to be made into a homo?Shame the show isn't including the gay Green Lantern.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.