Abnormal number of testicles

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering if I could get any numbers from you guys about how many times you have seen an abnormal number of testicles on anyone. I am wondering this because I was born with extra balls, but had to have them removed at 15 as it was causing too much hormonal production as well as due to puberty became very painful. I have heard of guys having only one. As well as those having three. However, I had five. As a scientist I have looked for others that have had this but I cannot find any. The doctor who did the surgery said it was most likely due to me absorbing my twin brother sometime during early pregnancy. However, these as well as other issues indicate that something cause him to get absorbed back into me but leaving behind certain multiple issues with my internal organs.

Anyway, back on track, has anyone heard of anyone with more then three balls?

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had one friend born with only one...another with an extra one that had to be removed when he was about 11.
Saw a man at a sex show at a carnival in Germany who had 4 huge balls......but he had two scrota...one under the other...with two balls in each. Although they were big, one set was bigger than the other..the bottom ones.
Not sure if they was real or fake...but looked real to me.

Was a big turn-on...:redface:

Last edited:

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks good info. I am not alone with this then. I have seen pics of guys with two scrota before as well as two pene, and I believe that they could also have occurred for the same reason as did mine. The doctor told me that the internal structure of my scrotum was quite unique as well, having a different compartment for each as well as two main septa dividing them unequally into three and two per group. I feel that this surgery is the reason why I have a fairly tight scrotum even when its warm and relaxed. The doctor had to remove some of the extra tissue.

keyhero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know a guy who had three testicles at birth, the doctors removed one, I don't know at what age since we are not that close like to ask him. So, no, you are not alone.

Just one question, do you think having that much testosterone production leaded you to having such a huge penis?

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well as a biologist, I know that the feedback loops involved should have made any testosterone production by the testes to be normal no matter how many there are. But as a man I still wonder. At 15 I had already grown to almost my present size since I started at 10-11, however there are other factors that can lead to my size. For instance my brothers are both around 8 hard, father as well. But their thickness is about normal. Whereas for me I am 8 x 6 soft and 10 x 8 hard. Perhaps there is more of my twin brother in my then I thought!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Mr Stout,

The medical profession has always had a percentage of uncaring scalpel happy men who will do anything to make a buck. At age 34 there are still some good odds that your parents are living. Did the MD tell you one thing and tell your parents something different? It might be a good time to ask because it involves your medical history.

The usual reason that extra testicles are amputated is that the greatest percentage of them are not healthy and not productive. When they are not working there is a higher risk of testicular cancer. The other reason is that a variation on this has either the good or the bad residing in the body cavity while others reside where they are supposed to be.

At age 15 you were far enough into puberty to know at least to some degree what the truth was. If the testicles were all of normal volume and all productive the high hormone level was probably a crap line for the MD in question to make money. MD's are horrible at talking parents into the medical equivalent of "replacing muffler bearings" when it comes to their kids and they the greedy MD want to make a fast buck.

Just like being born with more than two testicles there are some men who genetically have a high hormone level as part of their genetics. I had a friend who was killed in an automobile accident who had a normal serum testosterone level of nearly 1,300. He was found to be healthy and there was no explanation of this and he was not in any manner incapacitated by this. He developed early, stood about 5'10" in height and was normal in every single way.

If the additional testicular tissue was doing no harm in any manner and was neither a cosmetic nor a physical problem then the rest of your testicles should have been left alone. I strongly disagree with the MD who removed them citing a high hormone level especially in a 15 year old at the height of puberty. I would really love to read his reports because five will get you ten that the levels he saw were still within the top end of normal limits. Your balls were probably the financing for a trip to the Caribbean for he and his wife.

Svidrigailov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mr Stout,

The medical profession has always had a percentage of uncaring scalpel happy men who will do anything to make a buck. At age 34 there are still some good odds that your parents are living. Did the MD tell you one thing and tell your parents something different? It might be a good time to ask because it involves your medical history.

The usual reason that extra testicles are amputated is that the greatest percentage of them are not healthy and not productive. When they are not working there is a higher risk of testicular cancer. The other reason is that a variation on this has either the good or the bad residing in the body cavity while others reside where they are supposed to be.

At age 15 you were far enough into puberty to know at least to some degree what the truth was. If the testicles were all of normal volume and all productive the high hormone level was probably a crap line for the MD in question to make money. MD's are horrible at talking parents into the medical equivalent of "replacing muffler bearings" when it comes to their kids and they the greedy MD want to make a fast buck.

Just like being born with more than two testicles there are some men who genetically have a high hormone level as part of their genetics. I had a friend who was killed in an automobile accident who had a normal serum testosterone level of nearly 1,300. He was found to be healthy and there was no explanation of this and he was not in any manner incapacitated by this. He developed early, stood about 5'10" in height and was normal in every single way.

If the additional testicular tissue was doing no harm in any manner and was neither a cosmetic nor a physical problem then the rest of your testicles should have been left alone. I strongly disagree with the MD who removed them citing a high hormone level especially in a 15 year old at the height of puberty. I would really love to read his reports because five will get you ten that the levels he saw were still within the top end of normal limits. Your balls were probably the financing for a trip to the Caribbean for he and his wife.
You are obtuse and cynical, the OP said himself it was becoming painful. It's in the second fucking sentence!

stickyboxers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Met a guy with one ball before. He had lost it from testicular cancer. I was groping his balls and didn't really notice he was missing one until he pointed it out rather embarrassingly. Could have fooled me.

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Know one guy that had one nut due to testicular cancer. Didnt bother him in the least, and when he got a fake one put in, showed everyone.
don Imus claims he has 3 testicles. Even did a comedy sketch where he goes by "Tres Lluevos" (three eggs.)
too bad you dont have the 5 anymore. Think it would be hot to see 5 nuts hanging under that hog of yours. Bet you had the most potent sperm in america.

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the comments everyone. Yeah part of me still wishes I had them but they were becoming painful there was even blood in the semen at times. I have done some medical research and found that I am not alone though I am lucky I can still be normal and functioning.

Mr.Stout

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HI
I had a friend in California with three; they were full grown and heavy; he was told to keep them; had a large thick dick.
Here in Texas I have a friend with only one testicle; it's of slightly larger than normal size; the other is supposed to be internal but he is told not to worry about it. He is Spanish / Mexican / American. His dick is massively thick but only about 7.5 to 8 inches long.

AdamTaylor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My future brother in law was born with only one functioning testicle (the other had emplanted itself in his abdomen). He wanted to joint the Army, but they wouldn't let him because of this reason. Apparently you can't join if you've had evasive surgery.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
You are obtuse and cynical, the OP said himself it was becoming painful. It's in the second fucking sentence!

This sentence is not clear in any manner. There is no cause given for the pain in the statement. Is the OP claiming that the pain was due or his family was told that the pain was due to the excess hormone production.

Is the pain because of the positioning of the extra testicle? None of this is made clear in the OP's original statement.

What I am reading here is that this young fellow is hauled into an MD by his parents. The MD makes a series of statements which may have been clarified to the parents but obviously were not clarified to the OP himself.

I also question this entire thing because of the laws of basic medical physiology. The pituitary gland would down-regulate FSH production based on three testicles to where each was producing less. FSH regulates testosterone production and if there is a reduced FSH level there is a reduced testosterone level.

Quite often there can in individuals born with extras be an increased risk of testicular cancer. If the positioning is such that additional risk is presenting itself obviously the orchectomy of the testicle would be justified.

My family business was for decades medicine. As a result of this, my life experience has shown me bad doctors who get a way with everything and good MD's falsely accused of things because of politics.

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry but you obviously are trying to convince yourself and everyone else that you are more intelligent than you are. No one will be bothered reading your replies because of your superiority issues.
Get over yourself

B_DickWhipped

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well when i was in middle-school, i woke up one morning and my left nut hurt. by mid day i was lying on the ground unable to speak, and when the art teacher walked me to the nurses office i threw up and passed out. Once i woke up, i was able to share my embarrassing pain by lying, saying i was kicked in the balls.
Eventually my mom was able to pick me up and drive me to the hospital, assuming i had a torsion. Once i got there about 6 different doctors rotated in and out staring at one of my balls that was 3x larger than the other.
I was freaking the fuck out, but in such terrible pain i endured a ultrasound of my ballsack.
I remember trying to be entertained from watching a specialty about black bears on tv, while some thirty year old lady smeared jelly all over my balls and gave it an ultrasound.
Once the doctors realized i didnt have a torsion, they made me give a urine sample. i had forgotten to go to the bathroom all day from the terrible pain, and also didnt drink much that day.
When i finally gave a urine sample it was the color of ketchup water that squirts out of a new bottle. and when i looked closely there were brown solids floating in my urine sample, solids larger than grains of sand.

after analysis on my urine (which interestingly, they were able to do in 30 seconds instead of the usual 2 week wait time)
they found i had a strain of strep in my testicle, and started me on a couple hour drip of something.

after the doctor finally came in (i had been dealing with ER nurses) he warned me that if i had been half an hour later i would have lost my testicle. at this point though, i still wasnt reassured, my testicle still being a 2" thick heart shaped lump.

This story is just my scary experience with brushing the border between one and two balls. I hope it shows how randomly something nut-threatening can happen to a man.
Its normal in the sense of what we can control

Reactions: JockVamp