Actors going Commando in Films

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The scene in Juno, where the track team is jogging by (which one, eh? :wink: ), and she's talking about how their "pork poles" (or "pork" somethings) were bouncing around, and the cam is at a crotch-level view of the runners going by, with obvious unfettered swinging inside their track shorts.

from IMDb:
"The 'pork swords' on the track team were achieved by hanging balls from the inside waist band of their shorts. Director Jason Reitman then asked the boys to kick up their knees as they ran so the balls would bounce."

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eric goes commando 24/7, he says that he was raised by hippies and has never owned underwear. he looks amazing in jeans with no shirt on btw.

D

deleted3782

from IMDb:
"The 'pork swords' on the track team were achieved by hanging balls from the inside waist band of their shorts. Director Jason Reitman then asked the boys to kick up their knees as they ran so the balls would bounce."

Ya I watched this movie for the first time over the weekend and the bouncing pork swords were not realistic...

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lemonhead:
TV or not, classic-free Willy and potatoes!!! God Bless Fred.

Haven't seen 'Juno', but all this talk of the running-scene, and subsequential-ways-the-shot-was-done, gives me pause.

(and, I thought the film got great reviews,,,despite/or/no matter the scene discussed!)

roflmao- Really? REALLY? a scene in which 'things' were 'attached', 'direction-given' to create some effect....for the film??? roflmao!

Really!

(Bigtoad runs out to buy a copy of 'Juno"- to watch an acclaimed-film, , , then to check out this 'scene'!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!)

REALLY, Peace, to ALL! (Sir Pitt, of course, in 'Fight Club'...nature of the Character...)

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't substantiate it with a citation, but I seem to remember reading somewhere a while back that David Duchovny always goes commando.

And I agree with a previous poster...it appears that Kevin Costner is ALWAYS free-balling....just one of the many reasons I love him! :fing02:

byrons2cents

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
in the movie never been kissed with Drew Barrymore there is a scene with David Arquette (sorry don't know how to spell his name) where you could some part of bugle and looks like he is not wearing anything underneath.

Reactions: fellatio4ever

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
Would be interesting to see some of that . . . .

!!

:)

Jude Law went commando in the Talented Mr Ripley, after the suggestion of its costume designer. Italy in the 1950's, the status & spirit of his character, and the appropriate trendy cut of his clothes were the good reason:) Law commented about it in some interview at the time.

gregps

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We were talking about this subject last night at dinner and though I have never read anything concrete Sean Connery showed evidence of going commando in a number of the James Bond films.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In "Zodiac", excellent movie by the way, there is an actor Costos M...., sorry I can't remember his last name. Well, he is in a scene where he is commando. Also Matthew McCounahey...ok, I know the spelling is off but i am distracted by his bulge. lol.

balts8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just saw the 1970's Robert STigwood version of Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Movie with Peter Frampton and the BeeGees and there was lots of VPL if not outright commando. Probably the only good reason to sit through the whole movie now, how I did it as a kid, I will never know!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We just watched "Julie & Julia" on dvd...again...and early on in the movie there is a scene with Stanley Tucci when he is walking outside with La Streep and he is dressing to the left, as the saying goes. For those of us who were lucky enough to see "Frankie & Johnny..." on Broadway a few seasons ago, we saw Mr. Tucci in the buff and he was worth the price of admission.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Another movie I am thinking of is from the 1970s that did featured a very young 24 year old David Hasseloff. I think it was called......Revenge of The Cheerleaders. Anybody remembers that one?

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm always confused whether they are commando or just wearing boxers! How can you be certain that they were commando???

Well...that said...William Shatner as Captain James Tiberius Kirk in the original Star Trek series gave me hours of youthful fantasies with that great bulge in his tight black uniform pants! If the wasn't commando, then he was wearing great boxers!!!!