Photo Admirers of huge jamaican penises

D

deleted1059802

This thread is making me want to go to Jamaica on vacation. If I went there, how would I find guys like this to blow? I'd pay of course, and be very happy to do so. I did hear that Jamaica can be very dangerous, too. Have you heard that? But, damn, that Island has some unbelievable guys on it, that's for sure. It would be heaven if I could blow one of those guys right on the beach as the ocean flowed over us. And wouldn't it be heaven if the beaches were filled with Jamaican men wearing Speedos and showing their massive bulges to everyone to admire and gloat over? I followed a guy on the beach like a puppy dog. I still dream of his bulge and that was 3 years ago! I so want to blow a big meaty dick right now. This site is filled with men to absolutely die for!! God made some men so perfectly and I'm on earth to admire them all, believe me!

Where can I meet one of these men?

D

deleted1059802

tumblr_ng1x5qrdE31qhs2cbo1_500.jpg

holy shit he is magnificent

OMG. His Dick Like DAMN I Would Fuck The Hell Out Of His Dick. Where Can I Find Some Gay Jamaican Men with Big Dicks. I would love to be apart of a Double Peneration with Jamaican Men.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Great pics, man! But why do you post them all single and not in ONE upload? That would save a lot of space and members can refer on every single pic by mentioning the posting number. See you!

tumblr_oztbe08WBq1v302hco1_540.jpg
tumblr_ozwee46JNz1v302hco1_500.jpg
tumblr_ozy25gImfQ1rw4hqbo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p042k9F7Ms1ti5auio1_1280.jpg
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7qfgls7inxgkgkk0kcwcgo0s8_640.jpg
w8rq6qh.jpg