Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mattness said:
For those of you following the saga (thanks for the private messages over the past few months inquiring about this!), I gave up cruising him per se, and have turned our interactions into "news and weather" type conversations. He's a very nice man named Bob and I've heard him talking to a few guys about his wife and kids and the classes that he teaches at the Health Club.

Today, I was in the whirlpool and Bob came in. He said the usual, "Hi" to me and asked how I was doing. A few minutes later, I was in the sauna and he came in. I said, "There he is...the man who's always so nice to me!” He said, "Well, I try to be nice to everyone..." and I said what I've wanted to say to him for months: "Well, you're nice to me despite my stalking your big cock and balls…hahahaha!” He didn't even miss a beat and said, "Oh, it's all good...it's very flattering...we are what we are and we should all be nice to each other!” I said, "Yeah, I know...women hit on me all the time and I have no use for them.” He giggled, and then someone came into the sauna and we stopped chatting and he left a few minutes later.

So I did it! I finally spoke to him about my obsession with him and his 5 inch flaccid cock and egg-sized balls. So, even though I'm SURE he knows I was interested in him sexually before, I put it out there and can continue my cordially friendship with him. If he has the inclination to go any other route with our interactions, it's up to him.

I'm glad he's such a nice man and handled this so cordially!

You met a guy who is open and friendly. I think he does not desire sex but just a friend. You should keep it at that now

Reactions: HairyMuscle

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
CUBE said:
You met a guy who is open and friendly. I think he does not desire sex but just a friend. You should keep it at that now
Exactly my mindset. I tried to get to know him on a sexual level and it didn't work. Now we're just steam/sauna/whirlpool buddies! It's all good!