Adventures of a Selfsucker

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chapter 6

We climbed from the hot tub, and Ryan grabbed the whiskey. He slipped his dick back inside his shorts. Ben still unabashedly rubbed himself. Hot water ran down our bodies, while steam rose from our shoulders. We stumbled back inside, and up the steps to the guest bedroom. Ryan turned around a corner, "I think I'm going to skip out guys, I'm really tired." Just as well, he had a girlfriend.

Evan followed Ben and I into the bedroom. I flicked the light on and we stripped off our wet shorts. Evan took them all into the adjoining bathroom. His round ass swayed as he crossed the room. I took advantage of the moment and looked at Ben's hard cock. He was really quite large, but appeared average next to me. Evan strutted back into the bedroom, making circles around his fat prick. He couldn't even get his hand around the tip. It was like a plum on the end of a short can of body spray. I wrapped my hand around his shaft, filling my grip entirely, the veins pulsating in my palm. He sighed and put his hand around my side. His warm body against mine felt amazing, and made my cock jump.

Ben pushed me onto the bed, and sat down next to me, "are you going to finish the show for us?"

I tightly held Evan's cock. "If you guys want to keep watching, I will." I pulled Evan by his dick onto the bed. We sat in a row on the edge of the bed, cocks out and pulsing. We each held our own now, stroking steadily. I looked down at Ben's. It was an inch or so shorter than mine, and on the thin side, but was perfectly shaped. It looked like a miniature version of my own. Two veins rose up along the sides, dark and purple against his pale shaft. His glans was tapered and red, "you both have really nice dicks." They laughed as I positioned myself to fuck my face as requested earlier. I stuck my feet out, and straightened my legs to a 45-degree-angle from the floor. Wrapping my arms around my thighs, I got going. Out the corner of my eyes, I watched Ben jacking off. Staring at his cock, just inches from my face, made me thrust my hips aggressively against my own mouth. I wanted him to slide in and out, widen my lips, and poke into my throat. I thought about another guy for the first time while selfsucking, imagining Ben's long cock ramming my mouth, not my own. I wanted our dicks to slide against each other inside my mouth, practically tearing my lips apart, but that was probably impossible. Mine was more than wide enough to strain my own mouth.

I was really pounding my mouth now, spit pouring from the corners of my mouth. My thrusts, Ben and Evan jacking off hard, and my head-banging really shook the bed. I was close to climax, so pulled off and immediately wrapped a big hand around my cock, "what should I do with this load?"

Ben moaned next to me. Evan twisted his hand around the fat tip of his prick, "cremapie…." was all he could huff out.

I loved taking my seed into the back of my throat. Swallowing the first drop made the succeeding shots rocket back, my throat tightening around my fat, sensitive tip. I would miss my shaft subsiding in my mouth, and gliding it slowly against my soft tongue until it slipped out, spent and jizz-soaked. I was a cum-slut for myself. But if they wanted to see a creampie, I would oblige. I stopped slamming my face and let my mouth do the work. Cock tingling as I rode, and unexpectedly, shot right onto my tongue. Warm jizz enveloped my mouth as I fought hard against the impulse to swallow. Thick streams oozed between my lips until they ran down my shaft and coated it in white gel. I slowly licked around my tip, tasting the thick texture of cum, before letting it fall off my tongue. I pulled away, jizz sticking to my lips, and dropping in globs onto my shaft. The last few drops hit my cheeks.

Evan knelt at my knees, "can I suck it off your balls?" His hand was a blur between his legs, as his body began spasming.

I licked the drops clinging to my lips, as Ben's hand tangled into my hair, "that would feel fucking fantastic." There was a sudden suction around my sack. Evan's mouth was cupped over my nuts.

Ben pulled me close, "I wanna taste too." He licked the corners of my mouth, where little drying pools adhered, then kissed me full on the mouth. It was shocking. Hot splatters hit my calves. Evan was cumming. We looked down, and Ben shot immediately, splattering his abdomen with big ropes. We were all moaning, and covered in spunk.

I rose, Ben's sticky hand found my firm ass, "I think we all need a shower." We went to the adjoining bathroom, cocks deflating. I twisted the spigot, and steam filled the bathroom. We all stepped into the glass-walled shower. I looked at the guys' naked bodies - Evan was about 5'8, and had a fine layer of brown hair covering his chest, stomach and legs. His body was strong, but had little definition in its musculature. Cum matted his hairy stomach and thighs, and clung in the traces of a beard on his jaw. Ben was more attractive. He was just over six-foot and had a tight buzz cut, and brown eyes. His stomach was chiseled, but the rest of his body was thinner than mine. He had a very long back, and looked like a swimmer. Little hair covered his body. Water issued from the rainfall shower-head, coating us all and rinsing the cum, sweat, and chlorine away. A pair of hands wrapped around my chest, from under my armpits.

Ben had his face on the back of my neck, and gently nibbled it. His hands wandered over my abs, as I watched Evan rinsing the filth from his hairy body. I fingered a line from his shoulders and over his thick arms, down his sides, and wrapped my hands around his hips. He turned as I leaned down to kiss him. This was the first time I had kissed a guy, with the exception of Ben not five minutes earlier. I had never felt this level of intensity in a kiss before. Girls, I realized, were not dispassionate kissers. However, there was never the urgency, the hot anticipatory breath, nor the excitement on their lips. Evan and I fought with our tongues.

Ben pulled my plastered hair away, and really began in on my neck. It felt amazing. I stood and craned around to Ben's face, Evan's tongue going to my pecs. I put my hand around Ben's face and we kissed deeply, our tongues wandering in and out of each other's mouths, breath mingling and our noses rubbing. It felt phenomenal to stand up straight and be kissed. I turned around, Ben's hand going deep into my long wet hair. Our bodies pressed together, the water cascading between our hard chests and stomachs. His cock stirred against my weighty flaccid package, beginning to reawaken against my wet member. Evan's tongue explored my back, gently flicking between my shoulder blades, his hands massaging my tired muscles.

Ben and I made out deeply, his tongue everywhere at once in my mouth. I gently bit his bottom lip and he sighed, relaxing further into my arms. I slowly rotated my hips against his. My face nestled into his clavicle and I kissed every inch of it. Evan made his way around to the side of our tall, soaked bodies, and kissed Ben. We opened our embrace and he came into it, sucking on Ben's nipples, his face just below mine. I placed my hand under his chin, and brought his face to mine. Evan was an even better kisser than Ben. Our lips were locked, tongues swirling around each other. I felt a hand making it's way down my hip, and briefly looked down to see Ben holding his nuts with mine, rubbing them together and twirling our fleshy soft lengths together.

I reached back to turn the water off, but the three of us kept kissing, licking the last droplets of water from our bodies, "do you guys want to lay down, it's getting pretty late."

They agreed. We stepped out, the shower walls and the mirror were completely steamed over as we toweled each other off. We went back out to the bedroom, collapsing into the queen-sized bed. We took turns drunkenly kissing, our bodies curled against each other, and hands exploring our bodies. Next to me, Ben was hard and slowly humping my side. I wanted just he and I in the bed so badly. I wanted his body on top of mine, or him squirming underneath me. But, it seemed inappropriate with Evan still there. I was already wondering what I had gotten into. These were two of my best friends, had I made a massive mistake, or was this an overture to a brand new and exciting life? After that night, I was entirely converted.

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chapter 7
The rest of break was uneventful compared to the night at Jimmy's parent's. I worked every day, and continued spending time at Ryan's, with Jimmy and others. For the two of them, everything was the same. One thing did change in those platonic settings. Ben always sat by me, or leaned against the sofa next to my legs. I didn't mind his new attentions, but was hesitant to stay over at Ryan's. If I did, I knew Ben would stay too, and complicate matters. I had not told Ryan or Jimmy about what happened that night after they had both passed out. They held no judgements whatsoever, but I didn't want to shatter our friendships. I wanted things frozen in crystal. After a few hours of hanging out after work, I would leave their house. Often, Ben followed me at the same time.

The first few nights we walked out together, we parted with a lingering hug at the bottom of the walk. Ben's hand at the small of my back, and one on my shoulder. Then one night, he kissed me on the cheek. I had no idea one tiny kiss could make me so horny. Really, I was boned up by the time his lips left my face, "I'll text you tomorrow," he said with smiling eyes.

We walked to the street, hands stuffed deep into the pockets of jeans, shivering in the cold. I slowly jerked the massive snake in my pants, covering it with my hand. He was parked behind me, and when we got to the street he placed a brief, wet kiss on my mouth. Shit, I was about to blow, "have a good night." I turned quickly and opened my car door. I cranked the seat warmers and waited for him to leave. What was I doing? By this point, I was pretty sure I was gay, but could I really disrupt our entire circle of friends by dating Ben? We were so entangled, and if things did not work out, where would that put everybody else? I needed more than a week to really consider it. Even with these thoughts, I grew impossibly hard with him on my mind. If I didn't get with Ben, though, I wanted to find another guy. He pulled away a minute later. My car was good and toasty, as I unzipped my fly.

I ran my hand over my form-fitting boxer-briefs, along the twitching ridge of my cock. I discovered a wet spot beginning at my hip, where my dick slit rested. I snuck my fingers inside, running them over my soft cockhead. I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked the icing clean. I really loved the thick taste of my precum. Now, whenever I had my own, I instantly thought what Ben's sweetness would be like on my tongue. I was parked on a side street, so pulled my dick out.

It was always a challenge opening up the fly and tugging out my hard shaft. I wrestled the pole out, sinking into the seat a little so I could force it through the hole. When it was finally out, I leaned over and gave my cock a kiss. A lot of precum came along, and as I sat back up, a spidery strand connected to my cock. I bent down and kissed it again, heat radiating into my mouth, clear juice wetting my lips. I took just my helmet in and tenderly nibbled, sucked, tongued every little bit for five minutes straight, until spunk filled my mouth. I leaned back, eyes closed, swishing my thick load around in my mouth. It was hot and velvety on my tongue, unlike anything else I could imagine. I drove home, holding the cream in my mouth and drinking it bit by bit, until I pulled up to my parents house and swallowed the last drops.

I was awoken by a buzzing, It was Ben: Good morning!

I couldn't just avoid him. The situation needed to be met, and handled. Before a week ago, it wasn't strange for him to text me in the morning, now though, I knew there were other motivations. A mass was constrained in my shorts, I reached under the covers and fondled my big morning wood as I typed a response. Me: Well hey! How are you doing?

The house was empty in the morning, my parents being at work and my sister still in school. I slipped my shorts off, and threw the covers from my torso. I rubbed my lithe body up and down, feeling the heat of sleep evaporate. A dirty dream lingered, but I couldn't remember exactly what it had been about. I thought about Ben laying his head on my abs, holding my shaft and kissing it before taking it whole. I spit on my hand, then moved it down my whole length. Ben: Great! Just woke up, struggling to get out of bed.

Me: haha same here, I sympathize entirely. What are you doing today?
Ben: Nothing, day off!
Spur of the moment, I decided to bite the bullet and play the situation out, Me: I'm off too, want to do something?
Ben: Want to go to the mall with me, christmas shopping to do still? I can get you in an hour
Me: Sounds chill, see you in a bit

The prospect of an afternoon with Ben excited me. In the past I would have said no, or invited Ryan along, but I really wanted some one-on-one time with Ben to click as more than friends. First, the mass between my legs needed attention. I wrapped both hands around the turgid shaft and furiously beat myself off, balls bouncing against my ass. I exploded quickly, painting my chest with warm drops. Then, I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom for a shower. As I scrubbed myself clean, I imagined Ben's soapy wet body across town, how he probably had just jacked off too.

The mall was decorated for the holidays. Wreaths adorned every second-story balcony overlooking the main-floor promenade. As we walked past the Santa's Workshop, Ben joked about sitting on Santa's lap under his breath. I giggled, because it was really funny. In our circle of friends, he was the one who made everybody laugh. We went into a few stores. I bought my sister a gift card at a candy store, because she had a massive sweet tooth. We went into a sporting goods store and spent a lot of time perusing the skiing stuff. "I want to get my dad new poles, but they're so expensive!" He bought them anyway, and we left the store. I bought my mom a watch, and new sunglasses for my dad. I wanted to spoil them just a little bit.

"I"m feeling really hungry," I said. Time was moving on, and through the vaulted windows above everyone's heads, the sky grey dark. We went to the food court, and stood in line at China Wok.

"So, today has been fun, I like spending time with you," Ben said as the line slowly inched forward,

"I enjoyed it too," it had been awhile since we had hung out alone, "I forgot how silly you were."

Ben smiled and my heart skipped a beat, he was really quite handsome. His purchases sat on the faux-wood floor. "Oh thanks Silas," he punched me gently in the ribs, "but you were the one that made me smile."

My face grew hot and I blushed deeply, like an embarrassed kid. "Stop it, just stop. You flatter me."

He winked, "that's the point right." He approached the counter, and ordered.

We made our way through the crowded food court and to a secluded booth, there were no tables open. We tucked into the steaming bowls of noodles. I whispered, "but really Ben, I like you, and definitely not just as friends." I chewed my noodles.

"Let's keep hanging out then." He slurped his noodles hungrily.

My stomach did flips, like we drove over rolling mountain roads, "can we pretend Jimmy's didn't happen? I was just so drunk!"

"Silas, I'm probably never going to forget that night," we were nearly done with our food, "you were just so sexy."

"I didn't say forget, I said pretend," I chewed the last few pieces of beef.

"We can take things slow."

"That would probably be best, I really don't want to mess things up with all of our friends." We were both done, leaning into the booths and digesting. "I know they don't give two shits if I'm gay or not, but if we were together things might get weird."

"I don't see how Silas, they love us both. It could just make things stronger." Ben did have a point.

We got up and slowly walked back through the mall, and towards the parking garage. I felt Ben's hand brush against mine a few times, but switched my bags so he would stop. I felt odd about being seen like that in a public place. This was a two-weeks old life for me, I didn't want everyone seeing it. We put everything in the backseat of Ben's Cherokee. He gently pinned me against the door as it shut. His hand on my hip, and his face inches from mine, I opened my mouth and leaned towards him. Eyes closed, we brushed lips, our mouths barely open, his tongue gracing my lip. It was the sweetest kiss of my life. I wanted it to continue all evening. I leaned against the car door. My knees were weak. I felt nauseous with excitement. My hands were limp at my side, my body buzzing with anticipation. I kissed him back, enticing more and more with gentle nips of his lips. His tongue rolled in and out of my mouth. I took his face and pecked his lips a few quick times in succession, "we should go, it's been a long afternoon."

In the SUV, as Ben put the car into drive, I placed my hand over his on the shifter. I kept it there and our fingers played as we drove back to my parent's. I wanted Ben to know I was not personally ashamed of his touch, but didn't want to show everyone in public just yet. I was still very new to everything. We discussed going snow boarding sometime over break, before returning back to the dorms in January. I wanted to spend the night with him, cuddled up in bed after a long day, our bodies tired, aching for each other. In front of my parent's house, we kissed again, "I had a great time today, let's do it again soon."

I snuck my purchases inside, and wrapped them while hiding in my walk-in closet. A stirring filled my pants. I had been semi-erect all day from being with Ben. I rubbed it absentmindedly over the top of my jeans, thinking about his kiss lingering on my lips. I wanted him with me now, kissing me again. I was getting so horny. The presents were wrapped in front of me. I took my cock out and started stroking, imagining Ben pressed against my body and his mouth on mine. I licked my lips, and looked down at my leaking cock. It needed attention bad. Upstairs, I heard the bustling sounds of dinner being prepared; I was hungry for cock. I wedged my feet against the shelves in the walk-in, and leaned against the wall. My hips rose up and my cock hit my chin. I opened my mouth and began vacuuming the tip. I sucked hard and slow, filling my mouth with the salty flavor of sweaty shaft. I was tender from the load that morning, but still throbbed longingly between my lips. The fleshy mass began to slowly cream, the orgasm dribbling into my throat. Teeth scratching into my shaft, making my jizz vein pulse on my tongue. My whole body buzzed. I couldn't wait for it to be Ben's mouth on my cock.

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alright, here is the next little bit! It's not as sexual as previous chapters, but do not fear, it will get really hot again. Enjoy!!

Chapter 8
It was a long few days until I saw Ben again. I gave myself a delicious private moment of ecstasy, sucking to completion, but I thought exclusively about him during the session. Before, I had concentrated solely on the stretching in my body, the wetness on my cock, my lips spreading; now I thought about Ben and swallowing him whole, his lithe body, and his cute, blushing smile filled to the brim with my fat cock. He text me often, and we called each other a few times, but it was not enough. I wanted him in my life.

At Ryan's one night, he finally broke his silence on the issue, "so, dude, what's with you and Ben?" Ryan always packaged questions carefully.

I took the bong, and had a long full rip, "what do you mean?"

"He asked me if you were gay."

I sat in stunned silence, the bong firmly in my lap, "what did you say?" I passed it off to Ryan.

"As far as I know, you're straight. And had never even seen another dick until that night at Jimmy's." Ryan waited for my response.

We sat through a few uneasy moments. The TV show continued in the background. I wanted to tell Ryan, allow him fully into my life, but I was still unsure myself, "that night at Jimmy's was crazy. I think we all did things that were a little out of character."

Ryan hit the large water pipe, "that's for sure. But from the way Ben told it, you were the most unusual." He handed the pipe back to me, "you did some pretty crazy things that night."

I set the bong right between my legs, lowered my head, and hit it, "just like this." I coughed, and set it down on the table, "the hot tub incident was weird. I don't need to hear about it from anyone."

"You were pretty awesome, dude." Ryan said. "About Ben, are you into him, like, are you gay, Silas?"

"Not really sure what I am, definitely not heterosexual. I enjoy sucking my dick too much to be 100% straight."

He laughed a real, deep, belly laugh, "I'll let him know you said so."

"I think I am gay." I let the coin drop. Ryan's expression remained unchanged, "at least gay enough to want to try dating a guy. Shit, maybe even Ben." He never said anything to Ben, and the issue died entirely. I stayed the same in his eyes no matter what, regardless whom I decided to love. Ryan was my best friend, and always would be.

Ben was a different story. He asked me on a date the next day and I jumped at the opportunity. It was going to be a real date. He wanted to buy me dinner, and see a movie. I was so nervous. I felt 16 again, like I was meeting Julia for the first time. I spent an hour-and-a-half in front of the full length mirror deciding on clothes, whether my hair should stay down, or tied into a loose bun, and what shoes to wear. Then I remembered Ben had seen me in almost everything I owned. I wriggled into a pair of tight chinos, and snapped on a jean shirt. I pulled my fleshy cock up to my hip, making it discreet as possible. My phone buzzed. Ben: I'll be by in 5 min.

Shit! He was practically here. I pulled my hair back, and knotted it. I took my coat from the hall closet, and stepped into a pair of black nikes at the door. I went to the end of the driveway. Before I even really shivered, Ben's headlights appeared. His car tore down my parent's street. Tires crunched to a halt on the compacted snow, and the passenger side door jumped open in one movement, "I see you also decided to wear a jean shirt," he said.

I looked at his chest, he wore almost the same shirt, except in bright red, "I can run in and change!"

"No, we look cute, sort of a red vs. blue thing. Get in the car, the cold's coming in!"

We drove to a little mexican restaurant across town, near the university. The music blared and we sang along the whole way over, but didn't say very much. We arrived, and hopped out of the car. Ben had driven up onto a pile of snow plowed into the corner of the lot. I kind of slipped down it, and he helped me up, brushing my back and tousling my hair, "looks like you got some snow clinging." I got to the front door first, and held it open for him.

"Such a gentleman, Silas." He approached the hostess stand, "two please." She led us around the packed steaming restaurant to a table at the back. We settled in to chips and salsa.

After a few minutes of chit-chat we shared an easy silence, "Ben, what are we doing here?"

"Just getting dinner, and seeing a movie if you want. I can get dinner if you want to pay for the movie."

"I mean, is this really happening? I keep pinching myself waiting for it to not be true, for you to say that the last few weeks have just been a joke with you and Ryan. I don't know."

"Believe me, I've been waiting for the same thing. I know you're straight, Silas…"

"But, I'm not. That's why I'm feeling weird, you know?" The restaurant was so packed that even if someone knew us, they would not have seen us clearly through the crowd. I put my hand on his, "I don't want to be a horn-dog, that's not why I'm doing this."

"So, you actually want to date me, Silas?" Ben wrapped his fingers through mine.

"We're having dinner, at a restaurant, in public," I cooly sipped my limonada "we are on a date, right?"

"Of course, just didn't want to be the only one who thought this was a date. I've liked you for a long time." By the time we ordered food, we had decided to actually be together. After a week or two, we would tell our friends.

We switched entrees halfway through, because Ben's mouth was watering over my enchiladas, "you picked the best thing on the menu!"

"I usually do," I said, "or at least I try to." We finished up. Ben, as promised, paid. I held the door for him again, while I opened a mint and popped it in. He grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the parking lot. I wove my fingers through his, our hands growing cold in the frosty night. I pulled him closer into a sideways hug. We wrapped our arms around each other's waists and went towards the Cherokee.

The movie theatre was full, it seemed there was little else to do in the dark, cold nights. I bought tickets for a horror movie, and popcorn. We made our way to the only open seats far in the back. Before the previews were over, our hands were clasped on the seat rest between us. We tickled each other's palms and fingers, stealing little pecks on each other's cheeks. The movie began, and intermittently, I squeezed Ben's hand. I always got afraid during scary movies; never really frightened, but nervous. They affected me so much. Ben put his arm over my shoulder, and I leaned into it. He squeezed my shoulder at the jumpy bits, but he actually screamed a few times.

I had my hand on his knee and eased it up his thigh, but very slowly. It was the first time we really shared body heat. His weight against me felt great. He grabbed my hand, and brought it to his lap, holding it gently. The movie was really frightening, I was unsure if my heart rate was up from that, or the excitement of being with Ben. My hand was not directly on his crotch, but I sensed a growing atmosphere of warmth rising from it. Soon, the movie ended. As we stood up, Ben adjusted his crotch and I felt flattered.

As we left the theatre, he delicately grabbed my hand and we walked out. Fat snowflakes fell from the sky. The cotton candy sky glowed pink, we went along laughing about the movie. My heart still pounded, Ben was definitely the cause. We got into the SUV, "so what do you want to do now?"

I leaned into the seat and chose music, "we could do anything. Get coffee, go hang out at Ryan's, find somewhere private."

"Well, I do have to work tomorrow. Maybe I can just take you home?" Ben turned the car on, "I would really like to chill, just have to be up early."

"That sounds fine." I said. Ben drove back across town, speeding over the icy roads, and crashing through banks of piled snow. It was thrilling, and we shouted with every puff of snow over the windshield. He took a route through a field, and into my parent's neighborhood. Snow burst up around us like fireworks, exploding across the bright headlights. The car jostled over the bumps. Soon, we arrived outside my parent's, "I really had a great time with you tonight. I'm sure when we get back to the dorms, we can cuddle and watch movies all night."

"That does sound fantastic." Ben leaned across the center console, and tenderly kissed my lips. They sparked.

We parted, and smiled at each other, and I leaned back in for another kiss. Our lips lingered, while I placed a hand on his chest. Ben sighed against my cheek, and his chest leaned closer. There was no tongue in the kiss, but our lips grazed each other's over and over, never parting through the song, and another. He pulled away, "do you need to go?"

"I do, just want to get some good sleep in tonight." He pressed his lips hard and briefly against mine.

"Well, goodnight." We kissed fast again, and I stepped out of the car, "text me when you get home!"

"I definitely will." Ben's tires flung snow as he pulled away, and I stood in the drive laughing at his antics. I looked into the pink sky, my chest so incredibly light, like I floated on ten beers. I wanted Ben next to me in bed, laying together all night until the morning. I stood outside, my head tossed back and face flushed, catching snowflakes on my tongue. I made a snowball and threw it into the air at no one. I jumped and danced around the driveway, hopping in place and swirling my arms over my head. I exhaled thick clouds of breath, which hung over my head like mist. I then felt the cold, and shivering, went inside.

I threw my coat over a kitchen chair, and kicked off my shoes, the snow melting from their soles. I slid around the kitchen, drinking a glass of water, and drumming against random surfaces. A mass filled my pants. I had mostly avoided selfsucking that break, but was so horny I went in the guest bath needing release. I pulled my mostly soft cock through the zipper of my pants, and let it flop across the crotch of my chinos while lowering my round butt onto the lip of the tub. I reached up under my thigh and squeezed the base of my cock, inflating the tip. I took it into my mouth. I couldn't get all that much with a semi, but knew it wouldn't stay soft for long. I pinched the tip between my tongue and the roof of my mouth. My head tickled as it widened, flattening out slightly. It filled my mouth. I relaxed my grip, and grasped both of my thighs. I slurped on my cock like a noodle, quick and hard, feeling my helmet engorge and sneak back into my mouth. I grew hard. My lips moved up and down in rapid succession. I was nearly ready to blow, Ben had excited me so. I pressed my tongue down and lowered my head, taking more than half my shaft. My orgasm bubbled, cock jerking hard against my chin as spit streamed down the shaft and coated my fly. Juice banged into my throat, and I moaned through stuffed lips. I slammed my head down, my cock still cumming, but my throat full. I swallowed the load, and jizz still rocketed back. I couldn't swallow it all and started coughing. I pulled up quickly, and shot the last few drops onto the floor. Next time I wanted a BJ, it would be Ben.

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
New chapter, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and happy reading!

Chapter 9
Everyone discovered our relationship on New Year's Eve. We filled the TV room at Ryan's, counting down seconds to the ball drop, drunkenly shouting "seven…six…five…four…" An alcoholic glint glazed Ben's eyes. I wrapped my arms tight around his waist, and we looked into each other's eyes, "three…two…one…" Of course, the guys stole new year's kisses from girls around them, but Ben and I made out voraciously. Our beers spilled. After that, our friends became quite encouraging.

The next day, a group of us left for a long ski weekend. We piled into Jimmy's parent's Tahoe and headed for the mountains. Nothing happened between Ben and I, except sharing the same bed. Our bone-tired and exhausted bodies collapsed together from the long days on the mountain. He did, however, give me the best back and leg rub of my life that second night at the townhouse. Otherwise, we just cuddled and slept hard those two nights. It was very PG. School would start back up soon.

I returned to the dorm a few days before Sean. My mouth stayed firmly around my dick for most of those days. I woke up, and sucked myself off for an hour, then had breakfast and went to work. First stopping at the usual park to suckle on my head and tease myself, I then returned to the dorm. I arrived, and immediately stripped my clothes and sucked my dick properly. In those two short days I enjoyed at least ten loads from my own cock. I loved having it between my lips, the hard spurting into my throat, and the velveteen slickness on my tongue. I didn't realize just how under-sexed I was over break, and indulged in two days alone. I only stopped for work or sleep. Ben was still at his parent's, but would return to the dorms soon. Part of me would miss this unending pleasure once the semester started.

Ben lived in a dorm across campus. Fortuitously, he discovered that his roommate had dropped out after the first semester at college, and Ben now had a single room. We could spend every night together. I crammed some clothes and toiletries into my backpack and made the trek, through deep snow, and cold, to his dorm. I knocked, and he answered in a pair of sweats. A heavy glass pendant on a woven hemp chord hung from his neck, resting directly between his nipples. Ben's body was long and lithe. His waist was probably smaller than the length of his pants, I mused, and he was pretty taught. The grey sweats hung at his hips, where a dusting of hair disappeared under the drawstring. His unapologetic bulge mounded out from his legs. Ben was barefooted, "well good evening, sexy." I said pecked his cheek.

We had done nothing but kiss passionately since the night in the hot tub. He pulled me inside, and snuck his hands under my coat by the time the door shut. He slid them up my back. The bright blue parka and grey pack fell to the floor. Our lips were smashed together, making slick wet popping sounds. Ben slid his hands under my shirt and pulled it over my head. We stood in the middle of the room. Ben had already re-arranged. The two desk occupied a corner, and the dressers were stacked. A plasma TV and stereo sat on top of them, facing the two small single beds which he had pushed together into something resembling a king-size. There was a lot of space. His hands explored my abs, "you are so beautiful, Silas."

I took the pendant and pulled him close, the small rope gently digging into his neck. My hand found its way into his sweats and gripped his firm bubbly ass, "you are." I pulled him into me, pressing our bulges together. His chubbed-up against mine, elongating and stiffening through his sweats. I wanted him so badly as my hand rubbed, and squeezed his butt. My other hand went to his back, following the gentle curvature of his spine.

He sighed, "lemme put on some music, get into bed." He chose down-tempo electronic.

I jumped onto the bed, and leaned against the pillows. He danced towards the bed, hips swaying and his cock gently bouncing in rhythm to the heavy bass. Ben crawled onto the bed, and slowly approached, kissing my abs, licking his way across the expanse of muscle. His tongue flicked my nipples on his way up. I rubbed his short hair, and pulled him towards me. We began kissing and his body slowly relaxed on top of mine. I was cold from the walk, but his body tingled against my chilled flesh. As he inhaled, his chest and stomach pressed into mine. I explored his back with my hands, every inch electric with anticipation. We rolled around in bed for a long time before anything else happened.

I pressed my hand against Ben's waist, and slid it into his sweats. I found his hard cock and gave it a squeeze, massaging it within a loose grip. He sat up, kneeling across my crotch. Ben's hand went to my belt buckle, and undid the clasp, button, and zipper in one fell swoop. I held his cock, "someone's excited." I brought him close again.

We spoke into each other's mouths. Ben crept his hand over my boxer-briefs and along the heap of cock inside, "you are too." We made out furiously as he pulled my cock above the waistband. He extracted it, and gripped the middle of my shaft, rubbing the skin up and down but not moving his hand along the length of shaft. He lied down next to me. We embraced each other with one arm, and the other worked on a cock. The music bumped in the background.

The very tip of my cock brushed his, and a bit of slick wetness transferred to my cockhead. Ben worked it into my shaft. Our knuckles smacked together, and I let go of Ben's dick. He opened up his fingers, and a hot wet length of shaft pressed mine. My cock twitched hard as his hand tried in vain at encircling both big boners. Ben had a lot of precum, and his hand slid easily up and down or shafts. I reached down between us and gripped the bottom half of our shafts while Ben held the tops. His tip leaked continuously as it rubbed against the base of my glans. We twisted them together, his wrapped partially around mine. I humped in and out of our grip in time to the music, "fuck, this feels fantastic."

"Yeah, I'm leaking a ton." Slick, squelching sounds issued from between us, we were drenched in goo. Ben gently nibbled my neck, and worked his way down my chest. His cock slipped away as he drew his hands up to my pecs, and ran them down my body as his mouth ventured lower and lower. My torso now shone with a film of precut, "I want to suck you off," his hands were on my hips, pulling my jeans down, "I'm going to fill my mouth with that tasty-looking dick."

My pants and boxer-briefs slipped over my ankles. I was only wearing socks. "Ben. It is tasty, I can assure you."

Ben stood up on the bed and stripped his sweats off, his subtly curved cock sprang forward. He fondled his large, tight balls, and looked down at me, "just lay back Silas, enjoy this." He bent straight over and gripped my ankles, running his hands up my legs. His plump ass poked above his back, and I watched it as he came towards my cock. He finally came to my hips, and skated his hand down my v-shaped abdominals. My cock pointed straight up, directly at his lips. He glanced at me, a determined look in his eye. Gently kissing the tip, he took my low-hangers into his hand and plunged down onto my cock. Ben took the first 5 inches easily.

I wanted to bust then and there. I had sucked myself for so long, wanting a mouth adept as my own, and I had found it. He knew the way a huge cock needed to be treated. He sucked his way to the top, and without releasing me, plunged back down. His hand left my balls, and he placed them flat on the bed, practically doing pushups as he started swallowing me in earnest. By the fourth trip down my shaft, he swallowed at least seven inches if not more, "I haven't gotten a real bj in forever." My hands found his head, and rubbed his neck and shoulders. My back arched away from the bed and gently pushed more cock into his mouth. His throat was tight around my tip, and his breath heavy on my pubes. The gentle suction around my shaft was heavenly. I wanted this to last, but felt my nuts tightening and boiling. I slowly sat up while Ben forced himself further onto my cock. I kissed his head, then tongued his ear, "gimme a second I'm already so close."

With one huge slurp, he sucked all the juice from my cock, and began jerking me fast, "I want to make you cum."

My hand grasped his throbbing member, "I want to cum too, but not so fast." I jerked him just as hard. We sat facing and jerking each other hard, our arms around each other's necks. Our foreheads were pressed together and we both stared down at the sight of the two huge wet, beautiful cocks below us. I leaned forward and kissed his chest, his abs, and pointed his tip towards my mouth, "I want to return the favor anyway." His hand wound through my long hair and pulled it from my face. I took the tip first. I had only put my own cock in my mouth, this was the first time with another. Ben's felt different from my own; not as fat, nor as filling, but his cockhead seemed longer in my mouth. My tongue explored the ridges around of his glans, and flicked along the slit. The corresponding sensations I enjoyed did not come. I wanted to have more in my mouth. The familiar anticipation of filling my throat began to take over. I easily sucked him in.

"Oh, damn, you are really good at this…" Ben moaned as I shook my head from side to side, working it further back. His hips gently rocked in the seated position. I stood on all fours, holding the base of his cock in one hand, and furiously pounding mine with the other. I removed my hand and slurped the last few centimeters of Ben into my mouth. I was smashed against his pubes. He smelled spunky, "I'm going to cum if you don't stop." I sucked up slow, hard, keeping my lips sealed around his shaft. We released each other and fell back onto the bed, making out hard, exchanging the taste of our cocks. I was on top of Ben, slowly humping him, our cocks gliding past each other.

"That was the first time I sucked another dick." Our hands roved up and down each other's long shaft.

"I would not have guessed. That was like, porn status." He kissed me.

"Well, lots of practice on myself." I kissed him back.

"Fuck my face, Silas," Ben whispered, "feed me your load."

Still kissing, I brought my knees to either side of his chest. I grabbed the base of my cock and pushed it between our lips. For a brief moment, my sponginess separated us, and I sat up. With the tip of my cock in his mouth, and his tongue swirling slowly around it, Ben eased up onto the pillows. I stood on my knees, and began thrusting. His hands found my round ass and squeezed my cheeks, pulling me further into his mouth. I thrust hard, giving him all nine inches. I leaned forward, bracing against the headboard. I felt my orgasm coming up hard, "here it comes, Ben," and I started shooting. My ass clenched in his hands as I unloaded. Three, four, five spurts…I was still cumming, but he hurriedly brought his hand to my lowest ab and pushed against it. My cock popped out and I shot three more voluminous times on his chest. I leaned over and licked it off of him, then brought my lips to his.

He slipped the sweet hefty load into my mouth as we kissed. We made out, passing it back and forth, until jizz coated our lips and filled our mouths. I ended up swallowing it. I fell on top of him, my ass in the air, and cock still hard between us.

"If giving you a blow job is always that hot, sign me up for the duration."

I laughed. "That was nothing Ben," my hand went down between us and squeezed his wet, oozing prick, "you still need some attention."

"Only if you want to get me off," he ran his sticky hands in my hair, "will you give me my load?"

I jumped to the bottom of the bed, immediately kissing his cock, and licking it from base to tip, "of course." I lapped his fat, tight nuts, and tried to suck them but couldn't get them into my mouth. I pressed my tongue onto his cock and licked up and down, working towards the tip. I pushed it onto his stomach, and flicked the sensitive underside of his head. He squirmed underneath me, "you like that, huh?"

Ben was moaning nonstop, "please make me cum, I want to bust so bad," he pulled my hair, "shit, I'm going to shoot if you keep doing that."

I increased the rate of my tongue, and swirled it around his tip. I loved Ben receiving this pleasure. I knew the places to lick and nibble to make him shake. I could make him blow without taking him in my mouth. I pulled his dick up and popped half of his shaft inside, bobbing my head up and down while twirling my tongue. Without warning, hot goo filled my mouth, as Ben grunted. I held his tip in my mouth, swirling my tongue and the load around his cockhead. I pulled off, and went back to Ben's face.

"Give it to me," he said, opening his mouth wide.

I pursed my lips and the thick white cum fell out in a long, thick rope. It coated his tongue and filled his mouth, "eat your jizz, that's so hot."

He swallowed it, and wiped his lips with the back of his hand. "Fuck, that was so sexy." He pecked my lips, "so fucking sexy."

I fell down on the bed next to him, exhausted and spent. I closed my eyes, "I think I love giving head."

"You're a genius at it, embrace the skill." Ben yawned, and stretched his hands over his head, "let's go to the showers, maybe order some food." He climbed down from the bed, and stretched again.

I smacked his ass hard, "we can both fit in the stall?"

"I wasn't suggesting that, but if you want we can." He picked up his phone, and ordered a pizza, delaying it for an hour-and-a-half.

We wrapped towels around our waists, and gathered supplies.

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No one was in the bathroom, and I followed Ben into the stall at the end. We hung our towels and went into the shower. Both of us being over 6-foot, it was a little tight, but we made it work. I lathered up my hair while Ben washed his body. Suds covered him as he washed his ass. He got in all the cracks. Ben washed my body as I rinsed my hair. He cupped my package in both hands and tossed it gently around, "need to clean up for round two." We washed all the drying jizz off.

We stood under the hot falling water, rinsing and gently kissing. When we were completely rinsed off, we wrapped the towels back around ourselves and returned to Ben's room. I felt my dick stir as Ben stripped, his ass was almost like a teenage girl's. How had I not noticed before?

"Hope you brought condoms, I don't have any magnums just laying around." Ben laughed, "at least no XL's."

I went to my backpack, and stroked my cock to full attention, I pulled out a box of condoms, "you're in luck."

Ben lay on the bed on his stomach, the curve of his ass inviting my entry, "come put that big fuck-pole in me." He reached into the bedside table, and pulled out a bottle of lube which he squirted onto his fingers. He brought his hand to his ass, and started fingering his hole while I pulled the condom on.

I stroked and walked to the bed, "I've never done this Ben, how does it work?"

"Just like sex, how do you think it works?"

"I mean, what position is best?" I was kneeling on the bed now, ready to slide into Ben's wet, lubed hole.

"I'm going to stay like this, and you can go on top." He spread his legs.

I put the tip of my cock up against his pucker, and holding the base, pushed into him. It was tough going, and was much tighter than I could have hoped for. Ben sighed under me as the tip of my cock squeezed in. He spread his legs even wider, and reached back to spread his cheeks. I got a little further in, his ass gripping my cock hard. He handed me the lube, and I spurted some onto the top of my shaft. It helped, and soon I slid slowly in and out of him, not my entire shaft, but plenty. I bent over and kissed his shoulder. Ben moaned below me, and was humping the bed. With every stroke I took, his cheeks squeezed around the base of my cock. I had not been prepared for how tight his asshole would be.

"Fuuuuck," he moaned out, "you're big as my dildo."

"Is that a bad thing?" I stopped thrusting and flexed my cock inside of him. A few sympathetic squeezes engulfed my shaft, and I nearly shot.

"Oooohh no, it feels great, Silas, keep going, please."

I placed my hands at each side of his shoulders, and really fucked him. With every thrust I dug deeper into his hole, his ass squishing against my pubic bone, and drawing me deeper. He almost screamed. He was tighter than Julia by far, squeezing my cock hard.

"Pound my ass," he came up onto all fours.

I grabbed Ben's hips, and pulled his plump butt towards me, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you." I thrust hard, over and over, wanting every inch of my cock in him. Sweat dripped from my forehead and splattered his back. I reached under his stomach and found his jumping cock, bouncing to and fro with my quick motions. I jacked him with every thrust.

"I'm going to cum again…" he moaned loudly, "you're so fat inside me."

"I wanna see you gush, Ben." I stroked him fast, and quickly there were spasms around my shaft, hard and tight contractions as my hand became coated in goo. I pushed all the way in, and drew out, then with one titanic thrust forward, my balls released, "holy shit…."

We were both groaning, sighing and dripping in sweat. I stroked in and out of Ben's lubed up hole a few times, and collapsed on top of him.

"Fuck, dude. Fuck me." Ben was nearly crying as I pulled out. He dropped onto the bed, his whole body limp and loose, "I think you ripped me a new one." He felt his still intact buttonhole.

I hopped out of bed and pulled the full condom off my cock with a kleenex, whipping my shaft clean. "I hope not, because I want to go again, that was really hot."

"I'm just glad I've been playing with a nine-inch dildo." He was curled on the bed, a smile dancing across his face. "Otherwise it would never have worked. You filled me up just right." There was a knock on the door, "you have to get the pizza, I can barely move."

I jumped into Ben's sweats and went to the door, paying for the food. We stayed in bed the rest of the night, falling asleep together with an entire semester of bliss ahead of us.

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Merry Christmas!!

Chapter 10
The semester passed quickly. Ben and I were lost in each other, but doing very well in school. All of my books and school things were in one of the desks, and my shower caddy sat on the floor by the sink. I spent so much time at Ben's dorm, Sean asked why I had not moved all of my things there. I enjoyed being a bit of a nomad, and stopped by my room every few days to pick up some things. I preferred sleeping with someone, rather than alone in a too-small bed. Besides, Ben was great company.

All things considered, I had not stopped blowing myself. I did not stop, by any means. My personal encounters grew more frequent if anything because being with Ben had increased my sex drive. I had not experienced that with Julia. I was horny all the time. If I wasn't sucking Ben's beautiful cock while he read for class, I wanted mine jamming down my throat. Instead of lurking in my dorm for the 30 minutes between my classes ending, and Ben's getting out, I snuck into a bathroom stall at the lecture hall. It thrilled me to know the bathroom was more or less full, and I was selfsucking in it. Leaving bio and having a private moment in the science hall became a nearly daily activity.

The biggest impetus was a nearly priapistic erection. It would go down, but only after I came. Even then, I stayed fleshy and semi-hard for an hour or so before it roared back to life. So, I snuck into the stalls out of necessity, either at lunch if I would be seeing Ben immediately after classes, or after my bio lecture if it would be later. I usually stood, leaned my butt against the divider and bent forward. My legs were in an obtuse squatting position, and I wrapped my hands under my thighs. I really enjoyed the act of sucking rather than the oral satisfaction in these sessions. I imagined Ben pounding my face, as he was wont to do. I always took myself to completion, semen filling my mouth and flying into my throat like hot icing.

I stumbled from the stall with jizz pooled in my mouth. The row of urinals was entirely occupied, and a fat kid shuffled past me into the stall. I slung my pack over my shoulder and went to the sinks. The kid next to me kept stealing looks, so I glanced at my reflection. There was a droplet of white at the corner of my mouth. I looked at him, winked, and wiped it clean.

The day was beautiful, the sun hung low and orange in the sky - it was the time of year when everyone wore shorts and a hoodie, or jeans and a t-shirt. I put sunglasses to my face and admired the show on campus. I was looking for a guy, a visual treat, who I usually saw after my sessions in the science hall. He was short, but always had a huge bulge in his thin athletic shorts. I made slow progress, admiring the cocks swinging in loose shorts, and those compact bulges in tight jeans, visible just below the hems of tank tops. Then he approached. The guy was almost a foot shorter than me, probably 5'6" or so, but his dick was obviously massive. As he closed in, I finally swallowed my load, thinking about his cock bouncing forward and back as he strolled. My eyes were fixed. The tube snaked halfway down his right thigh, trapped by the crotch seam. His dickhead stood out plainly far below where the legs of his shorts split. It bounced happily. Seeing this hung fleshy cock made me want more. At least once, I considered following him to the gym, but I knew Ben waited, naked in his dorm.

When I opened the door, Ben ran up, throwing his arms around my neck and we kissed. He jumped and wrapped his legs around my waist, "I was so horny all day." He wore athletic shorts and a tank top.

I held his thighs, and supported his weight on my hips. "Well, glad I made it just in time." We teetered towards the bed, "is that a hard cock I feel." His dick raged against my stomach as I dropped him onto the bed and ripped my shirt off. Ben tore his clothes from his body. "I'm never going to get over how sexy you are."

Ben's cock was like steel, and he immediately started rubbing it, "you're body is even better than the fall…I think it's all the sex we've been having." He rubbed his cock and pulled me close to him. Instead of kissing, I went straight to my knees and swallowed his cock deeply. His hips bucked against my face wildly, "I love when you deepthroat me….swallow every inch of my long cock." I took him all the way in, forming a tight ring around his base. Ben's hands were atop my head, forcing down as if I could take more.

I rose, my cock inflating by the millisecond, "we should do your favorite thing." I stroked my thick shaft as I walked to the dresser for a condom. "I feel really flexible today."

When I turned, Ben was wanking furiously, "I would bust in two seconds."

I tossed the un-opened condom onto his chest, "good, I want to taste your jizz." I stood between his legs, forcing them apart, and pressed our shafts together. We grabbed them from each side, and I bent forward to lick and kiss the bouquet of cock. I spun my tongue in frantic circles, twirling around both of our helmets, before spreading my mouth wide, my lips almost tearing taking our heads in. Together, we were at least eight or nine inches in circumference. I could only really suckle on them, swallowing was almost impossible. I continued the lightening-quick circular licks, then felt Ben begin to pull the condom over my head, and stopped.

Ben pulled it down my shaft and I knew he was ready. I rammed into him fast, and he let out a soft scream. His asshole swallowed my meat. His legs were pulled up, with his knees near his ears. He moaned, groaning in lust, "do it Silas, do it before I cum on my chest."

I grabbed his cock and jerked it slowly a few times, feeling the throbbing shaft in my hand flex, and the same muscles contracting tight around my pounding cock. I enjoyed taking Ben to the edge of pleasure, and letting him hang there. I stopped thrusting my long, fat cock, leaving it buried deep inside. I bent forward, and circled Ben's cockhead with my tongue, "is that what you want?"

He squirmed, his ass quivering uncontrollably against my hips, "fuck yes."

I slowly resumed thrusting, and at the same time began swallowing him inch by inch. I had a perfect point of view of his ass devouring my cock, and his fat tight nuts bouncing with every hard push. I swallowed while pushing into his tight ass with my thick shaft. Filling my mouth with his cock while fucking was phenomenal. I could swallow quite a considerable amount of Ben's dick, the angles were much more manageable than blowing myself. Besides 69, it was what I had always wanted. I thrust even quicker in and out of Ben's lubed, hungry hole.

"Fuuuuck….Fuck me hard Silas. I'm about to explode!"

I pounded harder, and sucked like a vaccuum, feeling Ben's dick grow in my mouth, and watching his nuts contract. Then, they jumped repeatedly, fast, and my mouth was flooded with his warm hot spunk. I pounded in and out a few times, never releasing his turgid dick as I unloaded. The walls of his ass clenched against my spasming cock. I let his meat fall from my mouth. "you're so tasty." I gently rotated my hips against his ass cheeks as our lips met. He tongued the load from my mouth, our lips smacking and sticking together, tendrils of cum connecting them. We briefly parted and a milky thread hung between our mouths. Our kiss grew sloppy as Ben's load leaked from our lips, and dripped slowly down our chins and necks. The kiss seemed unending, cum oozed from our mouths with every brief parting. I was still hard in Ben's ass.

He wriggled and pulled away from me. My cock slipped out, fat fleshy and limp. I pulled the condom off and took it to the trash can. I peeked out the window. The sun had just gone down, "what should we do tonight?"

"Well, it's Friday, is Ryan having a party?" Ben asked.

"Probably," I ran my hand up and down my ass cheek, massaging it and toying with my hole. Ben had topped me a few times, but he was mostly a bottom. I turned away from the window.

"Well, let's go, or just hang out with them." Ben lay on his back, his cock long and soft on his stomach, his body glistening with sweat. "Or we can stay in and fuck all night."

For once, my cock was staying relatively soft, "let's go over there, for a little bit at least."

We went to the showers, where every other guy on Ben's floor seemed to be preening for a night out. We went into adjoining stalls, then back to Ben's room to dress. Sometimes it felt like every second of our alone time was spent being sexual. Ben's eyes were on my cock. My eyes were on his ass, and all over his body. He looked more toned than the winter time as well. We made the walk across campus and to Ryan's house hand-in-hand.

Reactions: teninchman

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A sizable group was already drunk upon our arrival. Girls screamed in the kitchen, and guys played beer pong in the backyard. People hung out on the front porch smoking weed. Ben stayed there and I went to the backyard. Inexplicably, Jimmy was there. He had gained about twenty pounds since I saw him over winter break.

"Jimmy, what's up man?" I hugged him, and he broke it very quickly.

"How's it going?"

"Good man," we shot random shit while Jimmy owned at the round of BP. We went back inside together, "so why are you back, man?"

"I'm dropping out." He swigged the dregs of his beer, "school sucks, I hate it."

"I'm really sorry dude," he became angry.

Jimmy cornered me in the kitchen, next to the keg, "I'm sure about what I'm doing." He pumped the tap deliberately, "but are you?"

"What do you mean, dude?"

"Oh, fucking Silas, don't play the stupid higher than you crap," he burped loudly and filled his cup, taking half of it in a single swig, before pouring more from the keg, "I've heard some shit about you and Ben."

"What about us?"

"So it is an 'us'," he glared at me, "I've heard some awful rumors about you, man."

"I'm sure they're not that bad," I had nothing to hide from Jimmy.

"So you are a cock-sucker, Ben fucked you."

Well, this was all technically true. "We're together, yeah."

"You dirty fucking slut."

"I wanted a boyfriend," I said, "I'm not a slut, and don't really need to be." A girl-friend ran up and hugged me around the chest, she kissed my face.

"As you've so beautifully illustrated," his cup was full, and he ripped mine away, "but, dude, Ben? Really? That's who you are going to pick?" Froth poured over the top of my cup.

"We found each other, what you want is always right in front of you, I guess." I took my cup, and handed him one for Ben. I looked into the living room, where Ben now sat with a few of the party-goers.

"I just can't believe you're a faggot, Silas. Of all people." He pressed the second cup into my hand.

I had never heard him use the word, "Jimmy, you fuck." I ripped the cup from his hand and it poured down his jeans.

Jimmy threw his cup onto the floor, fire spitting from his eyes, "it's on now, you little bitch."

He lunged at me over the top of the keg, his hands clenched in fists and his arms flailing. Jimmy knocked me hard into the wall, and the two beers I held spilled to the floor. His fists banged repeatedly into my sides and knocked the wind from my lungs. He was really trying to hurt me. I pushed back, throwing him against the keg. Jimmy stumbled backwards and fell to the ground. I leapt across the kitchen and straddled his chest. I balled up my fists and wailed on his chest. A crowd was suddenly around us. Everyone was shouting, "don't call me a faggot ever again." There were hands all over my body, pulling me off of Jimmy, but I clenched his chest hard with my thighs. I heard Ben in my ear.

"Get off him Silas, he's just drunk." Ben pulled wildly at my shoulders, trying to stop the fight.

My punches slowed, and I stared down at Jimmy coughing on the floor. There was a sharp pain in my back, and I felt Jimmy grip me with his legs and toss me to the ground. We wrestled, he violently, and me defensively. All I could see were legs surrounding us and hands reaching between us. I grabbed onto his shoulder and tried to hold him down while I stood up.

"Silas, get the hell outside," Ryan shouted, suddenly between Jimmy and I, "there is no fighting in this house, get out."

I stormed into the backyard, followed by Ryan and a group of others. Through the window, Ben yelled in the kitchen, held back by a pack of girls, obviously screaming at Jimmy on the floor. "He started that shit, Ryan, I didn't do a damn thing."

Ryan looked satisfied, about ready to laugh. He smiled, "I know you didn't. I heard the whole thing. Jimmy's gone, don't worry." He applauded softly, "no idea you had that in you, Silas."

I paced like a caged dog, "I'm a big guy, he shouldn't have crossed me."

Ben threw the back door open, "if I see you again, Jimmy, expect more of the same." He ran up to me, kissing my cheek, "are you ok? are you hurt?"

"I'm fine, kid, don't worry." I kissed his lips briefly. "Yeah, I'm gay, what of it!" I shouted to no one in particular. The small crowd in the backyard cheered, and toasted Ben and I, "do you want to get out of here?"

"Maybe we should, that was crazy. You seem to attract that kind of attention." Ben pulled me through the gate and into the alley. He immediately pinned me to the fence and devoured my lips. His hands rummaged between our crotches. "Fuck me right now."

My cock was hard from the skirmish, and it popped free, "you're riled up."

Ben had his jeans down around his thighs, and was turning around, placing his hands on the fence, "you were so hot in that fight."

"I'm going to dominate you, just like Jimmy." I put my pink throbbing cockhead against Ben's hole, holding the base tight. I spit on the top of my shaft and worked up a good lubricating lather, and slammed in. "Do you like taking my big-ass dick?"

Ben whimpered, his arms braced against the fence, and his legs ever-so-slightly bent. His kegels tensed and relaxed as I worked further and further in, "I love when you pound me."

I was quickly balls-deep, lust over-taking any desire I had to remain quiet in the exposed alley. My hands went to Ben's hips and ran up his stomach. There was a new hardness there, a taught firmness I had never noticed. His abs were more defined beneath my fingers. I slammed in and out of his ass, building my orgasm quickly, "fuck this feels amazing without a condom."

Ben groaned, "fuck yeah, I can feel your veins throbbing." He was pushing against me, rocking his ass against my cock, taking it quicker and quicker, "shoot your load in me."

I reached around and jerked Ben's shaft hard, His ass clenched around my cock and he moaned loudly, it was enough to send me over the edge. As jizz erupted into his ass, a splattering smacked the fence, and steamy goo covered my hand, "fuck that was fast."

Ben stood up straight, and my still hard cock popped out of his hole. A little bit of my jizz came with it, slowly leaking from his pucker. He quickly pulled up his jeans, "I hope that's not the last time we fuck in public." With that, we kissed and walked back to the dorm.

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chapter 11

Chapter 11
The semester wound down. Ben and I finished successfully, both of us making the dean's list. We made plans for the next school year. Unfortunately, Ben was transferring out of state, and it hung over our relationship like an undetermined weather front. Ryan asked me to move into his basement. One of his roommates decided to move in with a girlfriend, leaving a vacancy in the house. Ben moved back to his parent's during finals week. I moved to Ryan's. Ben and I saw little of each other that last week. I shuttled back and forth from my parent's, moving furniture from there to my new house. I moved a drum set, an assortment of percussion and djembes, and keyboards into the large space adjacent to my bedroom. Ryan already had a bass and amp there. We were halfway to a band.

As soon as the old roommate left, I moved my bed, desk, dresser, and a couch in. The concrete floor chilled my feet, so I covered it with rugs. I hung tapestries over the walls. Finally, my own space, with all the privacy I needed. After organizing everything, I loaded a fat bowl in the bong, then drummed for a few hours. Ryan was at work, and our other roommate, Cody, was visiting his family for the week. Ben called and I invited him over, but he was drinking at a girlfriend's. I was alone for the evening. I banged on the drums for another 45 minutes, until my arms grew tired. I played a few simple bass lines, and chord patterns on the keyboards, and tried recording a few things. I hadn't been with my equipment that school year, and I was rusty. I gave up quickly, after accidentally deleting the beat.

I returned to my room, and flicked the TV on, before realizing I wasn't yet on the Netflix account. Bored as fuck, I decided on a bike ride. When I returned home, the sun was setting. What to do? I chugged a glass of water in the kitchen, watching traffic speed down College Street. The light blue fabric of my tank-top clung to my abs, nearly shear from sweat. I stripped it off on the way downstairs, and hung it on the basement door. I caressed my tight muscles while plodding down the steps. I lazily entered the bathroom and splashed water on my face. I looked into the half-length mirror. My body was quite defined, but not jacked. I admired the sharp v-cut of my abs, and my hard 6-pack. My hands ran across each and every line, then down into my athletic shorts. My bait and tackle was heavy and soaked. My junk was like a juicy sausage, restrained in the speedo-like briefs. I reached into the shower, and turned on the water, the small bathroom immediately filled with steam. The shorts fell to the floor, as I turned in profile and enjoyed the image. My dick was easily visible, mounding out over my balls. I rubbed the obscene lump with one hand, and slid my other under the waist band between my butt cheeks. I pulled down the tight underwear and stepped into the shower.

The shower was my deciding factor for moving into Ryan's. The shower head was about seven feet high, so I easily stood under the spray. It felt like the first shower I had all year; the dorms had 6-foot heads, so showering was miserable - literally, I stooped to properly wash my hair and face there. Here, at my new place, it was a breeze. I stood under the hot water, massaging my tired quads, biceps, and glutes. The water enveloped my whole body. Tension melted away, and my muscles relaxed. Water cascaded down my torso, and waterfalled over my long soft cock and hanging nuts. Water massaged my shoulders and back. I relaxed for about thirty minutes. Then, I exited the tiled stall and toweled off. Walking naked to my room, I stroked to attention.

I plopped onto the couch, leaning against the suede, my body incredibly loose. I gripped my seven-and-a-half inch semi around the base, and lowered my face. A dollop of precum leaked from the tip, so I flicked it to the underside of my cock and circumscribed my glans with my wet tongue. I smelled musky despite the rinse. Hands rested at my side. Gently, the tip entered my mouth. My breath cool against the radiating cock heat. I started slowly, licking the helmet in large circles, precum mixing with saliva and lubing the head. I hardened, and resisted easing past my teeth. My cock was smooth on my lips, and warmer than my mouth. I wasn't sure if precum or spit rolled down my shaft. The flare was wide as my relaxed fuckhole, and cockhead rested heavily against my lip. Though my mouth was relaxed, I worked my tongue franticly. I flicked along the cockslit, occasionally snaking down to the sensitive underside, and around my entire glans to the flare. I pushed it away from my lips, and tenderly suckled on the extreme tip, allowing precum into my mouth. Millimeter by sensitive millimeter, I took my head just past my teeth.

My lips remained sealed, but not too tight, as the cock-flare slid against my tongue, rough, on the slick, smooth skin of my cockhead. I held my mouth open, loose, hungry for my fat length. I stared down the underside of my shaft, balls splayed at the base, covered in wetness of unsure origin. Droplets ran from the large mounds, forming small swamps on the couch. I brought a hand to my balls, and rubbed them, coating the sagging mass with my special spit-and-precum mix. I pulled off my cock, for the first time in many minutes, and leaned back with my eyes closed. I massaged my nuts in my left hand and rubbed my pecs with my right. I wanted to spoil myself, using my mouth as much as possible. My mind focused only on autoerotic plans: how my tongue flicked, how hard I would suck, if my hands would play at all, and the way my dripping balls would taste. I formed my thumb and pointer-finger into a ring around my sac, and pulled the loose mass up. My eyes opened, and lowering myself towards my balls, I stuck my tongue out and surrounded them with licks. My cock jabbed my neck as I lapped the taught surface. It tickled so much.

I stood up, and stretched my arms high over my head while bending from side to side. I crossed the room, watching my wet cock bounce with each step, and unrolled my yoga mat perpendicular to the couch. I lay down on the spongy surface, staring at the tower of cock rising from my lowest abdominal. I rolled backwards into a modified yoga plow position, cock nearing my face with every vertebrae rising off the ground. My feet pressed against the couch, as meaty shaft rested on my cheek. I lolled my tongue out, pushing my cock around so it pointed towards my chest, and the underside rested on my chin. I had to use my hands a bit. I took my sac in both hands, and pulled it towards my pursed lips. I kissed each nut individually. As I sucked the wrinkles, each disappeared and the nuts pressed against my sac. I opened my lips wide and took both in for a brief moment. They filled my mouth entirely. They popped out as I pressed my head against the floor. In the position, my cocktip twitched against my chest. I walked my feet up against the cushions, and twisted my head sideways. The fat length of my cock filled my line of sight. I used my tongue like a finger and pulled my cock close. My lips grasped the head, suckling along the turgid length as it filled my mouth. I was immediately lost in lust as the top half of shaft rested inside. I closed my eyes again, enjoying the hot meat, the stretching in my back and mouth, the comfort of my dick being sucked. My teeth scraped along the length, tingling my cock from base to tip. I very slowly rocked my hips against the tension provided by my feet, every inch of my cock feeling loved.

My overhanging nuts nearly rested on my lips. I was going slow today, enticing myself on to every new moment of bliss, every wet tingling washed my body in wave after wave of excitement. My cock was a pleasure magnet disappearing into my mouth. I wanted it in my mouth all night, multiple loads filling my throat and brimming from my lips. I slurped gently, denying myself the last four-inches or so. I really took my time, spending thirty-seconds exploring the glorious expanse of shaft between my head and mid-point. My tongue rode the ridges like miniature rapids. Then, another intense thirty-seconds spent pulling my shaft out between my lips, never releasing my always-leaking cock head. I repeated the process five, ten, fifteen times, before releasing my tip and bringing my feet forward. I lay flat, arching my back off the mat and rubbing my glistening torso. I placed my hands at my ears, and raised up into a full bridge, stretching against the curvature I'd been in for more than 30 minutes.

I stood directly up from the position, raising my hands to the ceiling. I leaned sideways from the waist, to both sides. Then, bent down and hooked my fingers under my toes. My stiff dick kissed my lip, so I briefly spun my tongue around it. I stood up and walked around my room, making sure no cramps snuck up. I drank from a water bottle while looking at my phone. Ben had text me.

Ben: I'm so drunk and horny! Wish you were here…
It was almost a lie, but I responded. Me: I wish you were here more ;p

I stood in front of the couch, and took a wide stance, slowly squatting to the floor. I leaned the small of my back and ass against the cool suede. My elbows rested on my kneecaps, hips spread wide, and feet placed about 45 degrees out from forward. I took a few deep breaths, then slid my hands down my shins, bringing my body forward over my crotch, and shoulders through my knees. Before I worked halfway into position my helmet pushed my lips apart. I held my ankles and swallowed about six inches of my cock down. I reached for my phone directly below my twitching balls, and snapped a pic. I sucked up off of my cock, then placed my elbows back on my kneecaps.

Ben: Prove it!
I sent the picture to him. Me: This is how horny I am…

Slowly, I twisted my cockhead in my hand, riding a bubbling at the base of my cock, rising from somewhere deep inside. I had almost cum when i snapped the pic. Ben: holy shit!!! Warn me next time, Nikki almost saw that!

Me: Consider yourself warned I set my smartphone down, the camera positioned for another selfie. My shoulders pressed against the inside part of my knees. I leaned my head forward, suctioning my wet lips over my cockhead and swallowed most of my cock in one long swoop. I just barely pressed the button with my thumb, and winked in the pic. I pulled up again, precum stuck to my shaft and dripping from my lips. I snapped yet another pic with the tip just entering my lips, precum glazing them like an old-fashioned doughnut. I sent the second picture, followed by the first one with my cock disappearing into my mouth. I set my phone down, and leaned down from my neck, and gripped my ankles again. I had only recently discovered this position. Until then, I selfsucked while sitting, or in a modified plow, and rarely, while standing. How had this easy position escaped my imagining? Six-inches popped easily into my mouth. I breathed easily, and my torso did not feel squeezed. The only tension existed in my quads and hips, but that disappeared with a workout and warm-up stretch. At once, I bobbed my head up and down, my cock just teasing my throat, and rocked backwards and forwards on my ankles. I imagined Ben face-fucking me hard.

Ben: I'ma jizz in my pants. My taint was so low to the ground, my balls almost scooted the phone around the floor. While I spoiled my cock, the phone buzzed again. It was a dirty picture of Ben. His long cock filled the foreground, stretched from bottom to top of the image. On one side of his foreshortened shaft he flashed a thumbs up, and on the other he peeked his goofily smiling face. I stared at the picture and was struck with a thought. Me: facetime. now.

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Right away I saw the incoming call. Mouth still wrapped around my cock, I answered. As much as possible, I smiled around my fat shaft. Ben's slim shirtless body filled the screen, his cock rising proudly at one side, pointing up towards his belly button. He sat on a bathroom counter. "Fuck yes."

I held just the very tip in my mouth, and slipped off, "see this is what happens when you can't come over," I kissed my cockhead, "I get bored and don't know what to do." I watched as my miniature imbedded image eased its mouth onto the long shaft. It looked massive against my chest, rising between my nipples.

Ben jerked his cock hard, "I'm too drunk to leave!"

I lowered my head wordlessly, and sucked dripping precum and spit loudly from the tip of my cock, easing further and further down, taking more than the six-inches I had at any point that afternoon. I bobbed my head slowly, gradually increasing the tempo. I stared at Ben pulling his cock. He sighed and groaned.

"Swallow your cock whole, I want to see your balls slam your face, Sy." His hand was a blur on his shaft.

My tempo picked up, my mouth stretching further and further as more of my shaft disappeared. With every downward bob my cock widened my throat a bit more, and Ben neared my vision. I stopped the fast bobs, with seven inches in my mouth. I breathed hard through my nose. I began rocking on my ankles again, slowly pushing more and more in. I was so thankful for yoga.

"You suck dick like a champion." Ben pressed one hand against his pubic bone, pushing his boner away from his body with a finger, "I wish you were on your knees in front of me."

I winked. I couldn't talk, slutty mouth stuffed by my own weighty cock meat. I continued the gentle rocking motions. Seeing Ben stroking his long shaft brought me closer and closer. I wanted to cum so badly. I stopped, gripped the base tight, and slowly extracted myself centimeter by centimeter. I rolled my tongue from side to side with every escaping section, then rammed thick cock-shaft against my cheek before fully releasing. I bobbed my head very fast a few times, bringing myself to the very brink of orgasm, then pulled it out at the last possible moment. I stared down my shaft and into Ben's virtual image. I rested the very tip of my cock on my fat bottom lip. Cock slurred my words, "I would swallow you in one gulp, and you know it." I swirled my tongue around my cockhead, keeping myself electrified and on the brink of cumming, "I've been going for at least an hour-and-a-half. I need cum."

"I can tell, your balls are tight for once." Ben still pointed his long dick away from his body, stroking it slowly now, "I"m about ready to blow a huge one, too."

I sucked hard on my head, nearly cumming, the first quivers of orgasm rising, "on three we'll shoot."

"One…" Ben huffed.

"Two…" My tongue was probably a blur around my shaft, my lips a wildly flapping fuckhole.

"Three!" Ben screamed as I watched drop after drop of jizz splatter his chest.

My load streamed from between my lips, I watched it ooze down my shaft, and coat my balls. As my orgasm subsided I raised up, cum bubbling between my lips and dropping audibly to the floor, "so, you should come over later tonight," I said with a mouthful of cum. I opened wide and brought the camera to my face so Ben could see, "this could be yours on my tongue."

He picked the globs from his taught stomach, and licked his fingertips clean. "I'll be good and drunk if you want to meet me halfway." Ben sucked his fingers dry, "we can have some real fun."

"After Ryan comes home," I rubbed the spunk into my nut sack, toying with my deflating shaft, shivering from the tingles up and down my length, "then we can fuck all night."

"For sure, I'll text you," Ben brought the camera to his lips and ended the call.

It was only about eight o'clock. I had plenty of time to shower, nap, and eat before Ryan arrived after ten. I threw my head back and rested it on the couch. I slowly released from the squat, sliding my feet gingerly forward, extending my legs, then lowering my back and head to the floor. I was exhausted. I fell asleep on the yoga mat, jizz and sweat coating my body.

nyc4hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
THis story is epic. Every chapter worthy of a new masturbatory experience. I'd love to hear more about his size, peoples' reactions to his size, and scenes where he self sucks in front of others...but you're doing is awesome :D