Advice for all men

Don't go looking for women in bars, discos, nightclubs or other trashy places. Only an idiot desparate for a quick fuck looks for a woman in a place like that. You know why you are there and the women know why you are there too. But they don't go there for the same reasons as men. If you want a good clean girl or anything long-term, look for women at libraries or preferably at church. Most guys think they can get a quick easy score in a nightclub or bar. Most of them leave empty-handed after being repeatedly ignored by the drinking and smoking women there. Do you really want a woman with tobacco and alcohol breath? Go to church. You don't even have to walk over to any of the females. They will most often come over and talk to you. The girls there are easily approachable and much kinder than the trashy sluts who fill the nightclubs on Friday nights. The family home evening on Mondays at Mormon churches is the best place to find a nice girl.

A church is secretly a dating club in disguise. You will have much better luck there than anywhere else.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You seem to know an awful lot, about where trashy,sleazy women
hang out.Were these your venue of choice?
You really have a lot of warped ideas about sex,hmm?
cigarbabe:saevil:

Me thinks he might be a teenager cigarbabe.

Canadian women love to travel to Jamaica and be banged by black gigolos in their hotel rooms. I have tried it too. Most Canadian women who travel a lot are unshaved down there, especially while on holiday.

Roscoz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't go looking for women in bars, discos, nightclubs or other trashy places. Only an idiot desparate for a quick fuck looks for a woman in a place like that. You know why you are there and the women know why you are there too. But they don't go there for the same reasons as men. If you want a good clean girl or anything long-term, look for women at libraries or preferably at church. Most guys think they can get a quick easy score in a nightclub or bar. Most of them leave empty-handed after being repeatedly ignored by the drinking and smoking women there. Do you really want a woman with tobacco and alcohol breath? Go to church. You don't even have to walk over to any of the females. They will most often come over and talk to you. The girls there are easily approachable and much kinder than the trashy sluts who fill the nightclubs on Friday nights. The family home evening on Mondays at Mormon churches is the best place to find a nice girl.

A church is secretly a dating club in disguise. You will have much better luck there than anywhere else.

I knew i was doing somethign wrong hahah

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't go looking for women in bars, discos, nightclubs or other trashy places. ... If you want a good clean girl or anything long-term, look for women at libraries or preferably at church. ...

Yep. That explains why I used to have lots of sex in the back of a church. In my teen years, I met up with a fuck-buddy 3 or 4 times per week and sneak off to the changing room in the back of a church to bang her for over an hour. Nobody ever visits a church during the weekdays, so it was a perfect place to for a tryst.

Seriously though, almost every woman I met up with who was a regular church-goer was too uptight about sex. They either felt too guilty about sex, or too squeamish to try anything except very bland mechanical sex. For them, the whole attitude was "sex is dirty, save it for that one special person, and then only do it as a chore". No thanks.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think of myself as both a trashy slut and a nice girl. You can find me on a college campus.

hotguy8884

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sadly, I don't think I'll meet anyone for me at church.

Haven't run into any devout christian homosexuals lately.

So I think I'll stick to the clubs. Trashy as they may be.

Rob <3