Advice needed...

AlexandertheStr8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay, so I'm going to keep looking through this forum for some answers to this, but I have a feeling my situation has a slightly different angle to it, so I'm putting this out there for comments and advice from you guys in the know.

Cards on the table time. I'm an anal virgin (other than the odd finger or two) and am straight(ish). I've always had an interest in domination and have started seeing a Mistress in the last few months. I've asked her for some strap-on play in our next session in around a month's time and I'd be really grateful for advice on a few aspects of it.

Firstly on preparing myself for it. I've bought a douche (I think that's what it's called) and usually get my back waxed before seeing Her, so will have the crack done too. Any advice on when I should douche if I'm seeing Her at say 7pm? Should I avoid eating anything in particular, or after a certain time?

Secondly, I've seen and hear about guys having an anal orgasm. I'm guessing this is something that takes time and practise and doesn't usually happen on the first time, but is there anything I can do to increase the chances of the experience being as pleasurable as possible? My Mistress is very experienced with pegging and strap-on training. Her partner is apparently a big fan of it, so she does it regularly.

Lastly, how is it likely to feel? I suppose I'm trying to prepare myself for the sensation as much as possible.

Thanks in advance guys. I appreciate you taking the time to read the post.

Chris

Reactions: nicnic

TexasGuy28

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think you might be overthinking the preparation part, but maybe someone has found something that works and can comment. Anal orgasm depends a lot on your partners skill, your own biology, and practice. If it happens, great and if it doesn't, don't worry too much about it. The biggest thing being new to it is just to relax and take things slow. The more time you give your body to adjust the better it will be. It will probably be uncomfortable at first, but if it is outright painful you aren't doing it right. Once you are comfortable you can move and help find the right spot and it will probably be the most enjoyable thing you have ever felt. But seriously, take things slow and relax and it will be fine.

AlexandertheStr8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think you might be overthinking the preparation part, but maybe someone has found something that works and can comment. Anal orgasm depends a lot on your partners skill, your own biology, and practice. If it happens, great and if it doesn't, don't worry too much about it. The biggest thing being new to it is just to relax and take things slow. The more time you give your body to adjust the better it will be. It will probably be uncomfortable at first, but if it is outright painful you aren't doing it right. Once you are comfortable you can move and help find the right spot and it will probably be the most enjoyable thing you have ever felt. But seriously, take things slow and relax and it will be fine.

Thank you. I feel pretty comfortable with Her and trust Her, so should be able to relax. Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: TexasGuy28

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Depending on what size toy She’ll be using on you, it may be a good idea to learn to take a couple of toys leading up to that size.

I don’t expect She’ll be digging up the monster cocks if She’s an experienced pegger, but you could still ready yourself and get a couple of small butt plugs and practice with those just so you know a bit what having something lodged in your ass feels like (hint: can be damned awesome!!).

With a month’s advance notice, you can probably work up to being very comfortable moving from slim plug to slightly larger plug to “standard dick size” dildo - 5” circumference and 6” long. This will at least get you open (!!) to taking the size rather easily. But playing solo with a toy is NOT the same as someone in control of said toy and/or your ass, so you’ll still have plenty of unexpected fun and pleasurable sensations once another human is involved.

I’m sure whatever happens, you’re in for a treat.

Reactions: keenobserver

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, so I'm going to keep looking through this forum for some answers to this, but I have a feeling my situation has a slightly different angle to it, so I'm putting this out there for comments and advice from you guys in the know.

Cards on the table time. I'm an anal virgin (other than the odd finger or two) and am straight(ish). I've always had an interest in domination and have started seeing a Mistress in the last few months. I've asked her for some strap-on play in our next session in around a month's time and I'd be really grateful for advice on a few aspects of it.

Good for you wanting to explore you bottom side. It's so much fun.

Firstly on preparing myself for it. I've bought a douche (I think that's what it's called) and usually get my back waxed before seeing Her, so will have the crack done too. Any advice on when I should douche if I'm seeing Her at say 7pm? Should I avoid eating anything in particular, or after a certain time?

Good question. Prep is very important. The fact that you brought this up tells me that you are concerned about being clean when your ass play happens. You want to be able to enjoy this without thinking "Oh I hope I'm clean" popping in your head when your playing..... I can tell you from years of experience, if you want a clean ass, what you eat makes a difference. Try eating lighter meals. Less red meat because it harder to digest and tends to stick around longer. Increase your fiber intake. I take fiber supplement in pill form. This helps with a firmer bowel movement. When to do a enema before play time. This will vary with everyone. Most likely it will take 2 of the store bought variety. For me I do it about 2 hours before play time. I do not eat anything after that, because it can get things moving again, if you know what I mean.

Secondly, I've seen and hear about guys having an anal orgasm. I'm guessing this is something that takes time and practise and doesn't usually happen on the first time, but is there anything I can do to increase the chances of the experience being as pleasurable as possible? My Mistress is very experienced with pegging and strap-on training. Her partner is apparently a big fan of it, so she does it regularly.

This is a rare occurrence. Good luck to you.

Lastly, how is it likely to feel? I suppose I'm trying to prepare myself for the sensation as much as possible.

Just enjoy it..have fun and let yourself go.

Reactions: Andrue

AlexandertheStr8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for all the replies guys, and for taking so much time to give loads of detail and advice. It's much appreciated. I'll post something once it's done and give you my thoughts on it if you're interested.

Thanks