Airport Bathrooms

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, there often are cocks in the bathroom, especially on the men's side. So it's probably normal that you always see them.

Reactions: Bondi and Gj816

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I find that most public bathrooms in large places, that are frequently visited, and afford a high measure of anonymity -- such as airports -- are pretty cruisy, as a general rule. I have noticed that guys seem to check each other out more unabashedly at airport bathrooms than at most other public bathrooms.

I recall one experience, in particular. I was in the men's restroom at the airport in San Jose, Costa Rica, and the guy standing next to me at the urinal got hard and began jerking himself off. He looked like he may have been a local resident, so maybe this was just his thing. At the time, we were the only guys at the urinals, but there were other men coming and going with some frequency, so I recall being rather surprised by his boldness. He was a nice looking guy, so in a way, I kind of regret not being able to stick around, but, hell, I had a plane to catch. This is a big drawback of looking for romance from fellow travelers at airport bathrooms!

raj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, don't you see more cocks at sports venues (stadiums) with those long trench urinals? Guys eyes are always shifting in those....especially since everyone has been drinking and it takes awhile to piss because of it....:rolleyes:

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I ALWAYS get cruised in airport bathrooms. There is minimal privacy as they are for cumming & going lol. The urinals have no particians so it is very open to say the least.
Once I chose a stall and before I could shut the door a young guy was trying to walk in with me. I guess he thought I sent a signal.
Once I was really horny and was going to get on a 6 hour flight to LA. I went to the last urinal and jerked it off. Some dudes came in and a business type guy stood next to me. I didn;t look at him but he was eyeballing me. I didnt care. He was over 6'1 and 40ish and he was pretending to pee. I kind of used him as a cover and shot a huge load, let it go down and flushed.
As I walked away he just said "wow".
I slept the whole flight.
Jake

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
yea im not big on the toilet tramping thing but, at the AA Terminal at JFK about 8 months ago a pilot came up right next to me. he was looking at mine and got hard, that got me hard. We rubed one off, looking at each other. Shook them clean, nodded at each other, zipped, and went our seperate ways.

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, Muscleboy,

I sometimes think that my early years were a happier time - - - for everybody. You said "jailbait" but I can't recall that there was all that much todo about the kind of thing that I was telling about. Certainly nicer for the cocksuck-ers but also for those avid cocksuck-ees of which I'm sure I was one at that time of my life.

Gramps

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the days of my "yute", railroad stations (there were lots of passenger trains then) and bus depots were favorite places to go cock cruising. I started hanging out (intended pun) quote

I agree about those old time rail and bus depots being incredibly cruisy. The only other places that compared were the heads in the big-city movie theatres and the urinals and showers at the YMCA. Public cruising was much more widely practiced prior to AIDS and before the internet!:smile:

Reactions: NCbear
D

deleted3782

I have never been a urinal peeper...always afraid of getting caught. But a few weeks ago I was in DFW waiting for a plane that was delayed. I was connecting from another flight and had to piss anyway, when I saw a guy in army fatigues walk into the bathroom across from my gate. I thought 'what the hell' so I went in after him, and took the urinal right next to his. He wasn't shy about pissing far enough back that I could see...and I tried to be discreet if that possible, but I got a long look at his dick...was a worthwhile effort. Turns out he was waiting at the same gate as me...it was odd having him wait there...and I had some level of carnal knowledge of his dick.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do look at the airport, and I have ever since that time I suddenly found myself on a flight to Tuscaloosa.

Reactions: BigNavy