Airport Bathrooms

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by AuburnGuy18, Jan 13, 2007.

1. AuburnGuy18

AuburnGuy18 New Member

do you guys look in the airport? cause i always see cocks in the bathroom

2. MagicTongue

MagicTongue New Member

I wonder if that would be the prime place to see a multitude of cocks from different ethnicities.

3. Matthew

Gold Member

Well, there often are cocks in the bathroom, especially on the men's side. So it's probably normal that you always see them.

4. AuburnGuy18

AuburnGuy18 New Member

might be... i saw one that was huge in atl

5. PenisAv

PenisAv New Member

yea
    nice place

6. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I find that most public bathrooms in large places, that are frequently visited, and afford a high measure of anonymity -- such as airports -- are pretty cruisy, as a general rule. I have noticed that guys seem to check each other out more unabashedly at airport bathrooms than at most other public bathrooms.

I recall one experience, in particular. I was in the men's restroom at the airport in San Jose, Costa Rica, and the guy standing next to me at the urinal got hard and began jerking himself off. He looked like he may have been a local resident, so maybe this was just his thing. At the time, we were the only guys at the urinals, but there were other men coming and going with some frequency, so I recall being rather surprised by his boldness. He was a nice looking guy, so in a way, I kind of regret not being able to stick around, but, hell, I had a plane to catch. This is a big drawback of looking for romance from fellow travelers at airport bathrooms!

7. raj

raj New Member

Albums:
    Actually, don't you see more cocks at sports venues (stadiums) with those long trench urinals? Guys eyes are always shifting in those....especially since everyone has been drinking and it takes awhile to piss because of it....:rolleyes:

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Well if you don't see cocks in the restroom there probably aren't any urinals either. Check the sign on the door.

9. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

I ALWAYS get cruised in airport bathrooms. There is minimal privacy as they are for cumming & going lol. The urinals have no particians so it is very open to say the least.
    Once I chose a stall and before I could shut the door a young guy was trying to walk in with me. I guess he thought I sent a signal.
    Once I was really horny and was going to get on a 6 hour flight to LA. I went to the last urinal and jerked it off. Some dudes came in and a business type guy stood next to me. I didn;t look at him but he was eyeballing me. I didnt care. He was over 6'1 and 40ish and he was pretending to pee. I kind of used him as a cover and shot a huge load, let it go down and flushed.
    As I walked away he just said "wow".
    I slept the whole flight.
    Jake

10. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I dunno. I am not big on bathroom cruising. God knows, I do it everywhere else, but something about urinals kind of skeeves me out.

11. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great place for "lay-overs" too!:biggrin1:

Sorry... I just couldn't help myself.
    Pls. don't put the Troll prorole on me!

Be Safe, Be Careful, and Enjoy!:smile:

Whopper-lee
    LPSG Memeber

12. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

In the days of my "yute", railroad stations (there were lots of passenger trains then) and bus depots were favorite places to go cock cruising. I started hanging out (intended pun) in such places when I was in junior high and for years after that, when I was feeling horny or just wanted to show off, I would head for one of the local depots. Rarely failed to draw a crowd of one or more.

A fond memory of that time is when I was 14 and sporting 8+ inches, I got the attention of three older men at our local train depot. The men's room was deserted except for the four of us and as soon as the first guy had discovered me (hard and ready for fun) the other two closed in and in time they were taking turns sucking me. One of them warned me that I had better save some juice for everyone when I started shooting. Using a practiced stranglehold when I did start to cum, I was able to give a shot to each of the first two guys and as it tuned out, the third guy got two pretty hefty charges and ALL of the clean up.

I ran into a couple of them (singly) in later years and at other sites. They complimented my size which each of them were sure was an inch or two more than they remembered. I didn't argue with either of them but I was pleased to give them another taste.

Gramps

13. muscleboy9

muscleboy9 Member

Jailbait! :biggrin1:

14. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    airport bathrooms are definately one of my favorite places.. just the phrase puts a smile on my face...lol

15. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

yea im not big on the toilet tramping thing but, at the AA Terminal at JFK about 8 months ago a pilot came up right next to me. he was looking at mine and got hard, that got me hard. We rubed one off, looking at each other. Shook them clean, nodded at each other, zipped, and went our seperate ways.

16. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

Hi, Muscleboy,

I sometimes think that my early years were a happier time - - - for everybody. You said "jailbait" but I can't recall that there was all that much todo about the kind of thing that I was telling about. Certainly nicer for the cocksuck-ers but also for those avid cocksuck-ees of which I'm sure I was one at that time of my life.

Gramps

17. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:

18. lilbear

lilbear Member

Seems that crusing was more fun then. I hate crusing on the net. Just to much B.S. for me to wade through.

19. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I have never been a urinal peeper...always afraid of getting caught. But a few weeks ago I was in DFW waiting for a plane that was delayed. I was connecting from another flight and had to piss anyway, when I saw a guy in army fatigues walk into the bathroom across from my gate. I thought 'what the hell' so I went in after him, and took the urinal right next to his. He wasn't shy about pissing far enough back that I could see...and I tried to be discreet if that possible, but I got a long look at his dick...was a worthwhile effort. Turns out he was waiting at the same gate as me...it was odd having him wait there...and I had some level of carnal knowledge of his dick.

20. shanehall

shanehall New Member

If the guy hangs it all out to see, I look. Like the dudes that haul their balls and cock ou to pee and stand back from the urinal. I take it as an invitation to look. Airports are cool because you see all colors of cocks and balls.

Draft saved Draft deleted