Alejandro Rosario

russiandiver

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't think that happened but even if he's 100% staright he definetly sucked some dick in dubai at least for all that just like his friend kio and santea. No doubt sucked dick and probably gave up those nice assses
And it might be ongoing. Ale could still be someone’s property, doing god know’s what for money.

mubbs234

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And it might be ongoing. Ale could still be someone’s property, doing god know’s what for money.
Definitely wouldn't be shocked. Already talked about it on a smaller stage doing stuff alone for money so wouldn't be a stretch for him to be someones boytoy

altmanblu

Legendary Member
Media
this sounds rapey... consent matters even in lust

This is my biggest issue with ppl obsessed with him only sexually. It gets to this crazy area and know one is triggered by this but someone commenting on him bulking is the bad one smh

Posts like this make me worried for Alejandro's safety.
Me but with every influencer, like yes, you can have your fantasies, but at least have the gall to admit that your fantasy is a bit rapey.

sdg67

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its crazy how ppl want a thread where ppl can say whatever they want and make comments about wanting to fuck other ppls bodies but then get triggered when others make comments about Alejandro not taking care of his body and crying about body shaming him but then remain silent when rapey comments are made.

So moving forward I better not see y'all getting triggered when others comment about the state of his body and whether it looks nice or not.
You need a mental evaluation. You can yell #METOO all you want but in no way shape or form was I trying to sound “rapey”. Wtf :confused:

kingznumber1fan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i don’t understand how people are mad about somebody saying something sexual in a thread with the literal purpose of posting content that people find attractive/sexy just like the tags on the thread states and then want to act innocent like they aren’t in the same thread thinking the same damn things, the hypocrisy is insane

arabbottomboi

Worshipped Member
Media
Ive never had gay sex before but isnt this kinda true about asses? Doesnt it smell horrible?
not at all lol. if you clean yourself well, there shouldn’t be smell and there definitely shouldn’t be poop. and if there is, that’s a problem. a SLIGHT sweaty or musty smell might be there, but that’s not likely. but yeah, if i see or smell poop, it’s a no go.

Reactions: wandascosmo

Brand_M

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive never had gay sex before but isnt this kinda true about asses? Doesnt it smell horrible?
Not if they’re clean. As long as there’s no poop marks or anything. Fucking ass should be no problem. Eating it, you should taste your own spit. I had to use mouthwash my first few times rimming just to make sure the ass didn’t stink lol