Alex8 appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stronzo said:
To me it's obvious. Feel free to correct.

I'm most definitely German by passport, even if I've only lived about one-quarter of my life here. The term I always use is that I'm a "German for statistical purposes". Otherwise, I've lived (firstly due to my father's work, later due to my own education and work) between the UK, Egypt and California. And no one place ever feels like 'home' to me in the strong sense of attachment that many others articulate. :smile:
 
alex8 said:
I'm most definitely German by passport, even if I've only lived about one-quarter of my life here. The term I always use is that I'm a "German for statistical purposes". Otherwise, I've lived (firstly due to my father's work, later due to my own education and work) between the UK, Egypt and California. And no one place ever feels like 'home' to me in the strong sense of attachment that many others articulate. :smile:

Je m'excuse.

Il m'as semblé que vous etes, en effet, Américain quand vous avez répondu.

Ca ne fait rien, vraiment... vous etes seulement "alex" après tout.

And in my very best Stronzo, mon ami, I did try to add to the thread.:wink:

Take it as you must.
 
LINittanyLion said:
Which I hope would be very credible.

I'm making every effort for it to be. Here's the thing Lion... work with me. I've made more than my fair share of effort.

It'll facilitate goodwill.

I know your intent is good it shows. As for the other "butinsky" I remain dubious. He remains too willing to "land". No patience.
 
alex8 said:
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition, windy. :rolleyes:


So LOST...... like some guy in a jungle.. with no compass, and none of the monkeys speak english.There is no kindly tribe leader who speaks enough english to send smoke signals to the local town so I can get home,
Not funny.. I am lost.:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.