All right, for fuck's sake

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
J.K. Rowling wrapped up the series of books just in time. We'll be spared from the likes of Harry Potter and the Mysterious Pink Hole.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
And yet... the world already has so much to offer:

Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Bone. :rolleyes:
[flash video file]

EDIT: this link works fine on Firefox, but not on IE. So quit using Explorer already.

For those of us with IE, just copy the link, rub out the Harry potter bit, and you will see it in the 2005 section.

Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Bone.... So dramatic. I cried a little.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was totally gonna post a thread like this when I got up this morning, but I forgot mid-shower. Oh well, at least someone alerted the predators.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok. Now I understand the hateful response on the other thread. I didn't realize it had already been the source of the all-to-frequent pedo-drama.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
ok. Now I understand the hateful response on the other thread. I didn't realize it had already been the source of the all-to-frequent pedo-drama.
I know of at least seven times where people tried to post that supposed nude pic of him from Equus here. So, yes, it has caused quite a bit of drama. Threads have been locked and deleted over it, in fact. And threads were in turn created to inquire as to why that happened. Apparently, it takes people forever to realize that he wasn't of age and couldn't be talked about sexually by adults in a forum such as this.:rolleyes:

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am slightly confused by the hypocrisy of this age of consent/legal age stuff. Here in Canada i can go out(im 30) and legally have consensual sex with a 14 year old girl but if i look at a picture of that same girl naked on the internet i`m a peadophile in the eyes of the law and clearly in the eyes of many of the members of this site?

Im gay so that wouldnt happen! which leads me to the next piece of hypocrisy. if the 14 year old girl has a 14 year old twin brother i wouldnt be able to have penetrative sex although we would be allowed to have a (non penatrative)sexual relationship.

Just to clarify i am not sexualy intersted in 14 year olds i just find it hard to see how lines can be drawn in this manner

SteveJake

Experimental Member
Media
Oh, there's no mystery there... Hagrid has explored it vigorously.:tongue:

Btw, He'sgonna be so HOT when he is 52!!:tongue:

And yet... the world already has so much to offer:

Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Bone. :rolleyes:
[flash video file]

EDIT: this link works fine on Firefox, but not on IE. So quit using Explorer already.

My, my. And this coming from the two most exhaulted members of the LPSG Morals Enforcement Squad. Did your tiaras slip a little when you fell off of your high horses?

:bsflag: