mkr31889

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So, it might seem like a weird question, but I am trying to figure out if my dick is cut or not.
Have lots of loose skin, and when completely soft about 3/4 of the head is covered.
When hard (7.5 inches) no skin is visible but there is some loose skin you can tug on to pull up to about halfway on the head.

I just haven't seen another dick like mine and would like to know.

There is a dark ring around the shaft that my girl says is my "circumcision scar" but I am not sure.

These pics are soft last one is skin pulled back.

Would love input and everyone's opinion.

Attachments

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So, it might seem like a weird question, but I am trying to figure out if my dick is cut or not.
Have lots of loose skin, and when completely soft about 3/4 of the head is covered.
When hard (7.5 inches) no skin is visible but there is some loose skin you can tug on to pull up to about halfway on the head.

There is a dark ring around the shaft that my girl says is my "circumcision scar" but I am not sure.

Looks to me like you have a gently circumcised cock there with ample skin remaining. Looks good!

mkr31889

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1) how do you not know if you have been cut or not?

2) looks cut to me. short, uneven inner foreskin
Thanks for the input. Always thought i was cut. But so much extra skin, and the cut ones i have seen dont look anything like mine. My first gf was scared by the extra skin lol first one like that she saw

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for the input. Always thought i was cut. But so much extra skin, and the cut ones i have seen dont look anything like mine. My first gf was scared by the extra skin lol first one like that she saw
Sorry to hear your gf was scared. I hope you pleasured the hell out of her with that cock to make her feel better.

mkr31889

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sorry to hear your gf was scared. I hope you pleasured the hell out of her with that cock to make her feel better.
Oh i did! I am happy say I was her biggest. And even soft, i am pretty thick so that always helps. Did make me a bit self conscious.

Reactions: Curious65

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh i did! I am happy say I was her biggest. And even soft, i am pretty thick so that always helps. Did make me a bit self conscious.
Glad to hear that!

It is amazing to me how easily we all seem to internalize any negativity towards our dicks. We can get 50 compliments on our junk and then one crack sets us back.

Reactions: mkr31889

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You are lucky enough to have what was the original circumcision, they type that Jesus had. The history of circumcision is interesting. The Ancient Egyptian invented it, and the Jews copied them. (By the way, the Egyptians were obsessed with cleanliness; for example, they shaved off all their body hair and wore wigs.)

The circumcision that Jesus received was not like today's circumcision, being kinder and gentler. More history: In the Hellenized world, i.e. those countries defeated by Alexander and the Greeks, which included the whole of the Middle East, a man was not naked as long as his penis's glans wasn't exposed; exposing your glans in public was deemed vulgar and obscene. The Olympic Games were not held nude, as most believe, as all the men wore a kynodesme (dog leash), a leather strip that wrapped around the waist and tied the prepuce up in a knot. (By the way, Jesus did not wear long robe, such as those we see in every painting of him, but a short Greek style robe, as only the very rich whore long robes. Jesus did have long hair, which was not the norm.)

For the Greeks, a big cock was an embarrassment, as it signified an uncouth man. In contrast, as a super long foreskin was deemed super special. In other words, prepuce envy, not penis envy. (In addition, Aristotle had concluded that too long a penis would result in more female offspring, rather than the desired sons.)

The Greek men were big on sports and public bathing, where most business deals occurred. Greek penis etiquette, of course, placed the Jews at a huge disadvantage in the public baths and competitive sports. Their workaround was to do foreskin restoration, which was made easy, as the original Jesus circumcision just snipped off the tip of the prepuce; they pulled up the foreskin over the glans and snipped away the extra flesh. That is what happened to you.

Soon, all the up-and-coming Jewish males were sporting foreskins, which enraged the hard-core rabbis. Thus, about 100 years after Christ, the modern, cruel circumcision was invented, which sought to destroy all the foreskin, which would prevent foreskin restoration techniques.

mkr31889

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You are lucky enough to have what was the original circumcision, they type that Jesus had. The history of circumcision is interesting. The Ancient Egyptian invented it, and the Jews copied them. (By the way, the Egyptians were obsessed with cleanliness; for example, they shaved off all their body hair and wore wigs.)

The circumcision that Jesus received was not like today's circumcision, being kinder and gentler. More history: In the Hellenized world, i.e. those countries defeated by Alexander and the Greeks, which included the whole of the Middle East, a man was not naked as long as his penis's glans wasn't exposed; exposing your glans in public was deemed vulgar and obscene. The Olympic Games were not held nude, as most believe, as all the men wore a kynodesme (dog leash), a leather strip that wrapped around the waist and tied the prepuce up in a knot. (By the way, Jesus did not wear long robe, such as those we see in every painting of him, but a short Greek style robe, as only the very rich whore long robes. Jesus did have long hair, which was not the norm.)

For the Greeks, a big cock was an embarrassment, as it signified an uncouth man. In contrast, as a super long foreskin was deemed super special. In other words, prepuce envy, not penis envy. (In addition, Aristotle had concluded that too long a penis would result in more female offspring, rather than the desired sons.)

The Greek men were big on sports and public bathing, where most business deals occurred. Greek penis etiquette, of course, placed the Jews at a huge disadvantage in the public baths and competitive sports. Their workaround was to do foreskin restoration, which was made easy, as the original Jesus circumcision just snipped off the tip of the prepuce; they pulled up the foreskin over the glans and snipped away the extra flesh. That is what happened to you.

Soon, all the up-and-coming Jewish males were sporting foreskins, which enraged the hard-core rabbis. Thus, about 100 years after Christ, the modern, cruel circumcision was invented, which sought to destroy all the foreskin, which would prevent foreskin restoration techniques.
Wow! Awesome!

mkr31889

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I do wonder how i got this. How common is it in the usa? Do they teach different kinds at med school?

JET812

Experimental Member
Media
Pretty sure you have a partial circumcision. I think the clues are:

1) The tip of whole foreskin tapers to a puckered opening which constricts over the end of a penis to a varying degree. You're missing this.

2) You have an annular ring (us cut guys all have them but they're often barely visible) which is unlikely to have occurred naturally and is most likely your circumcision scar as your partner has said.

I'm guessing it will have been done in your childhood by a very conservative surgeon to release some tightness. It's very different to most circumcisions which of course are done specifically to permanently uncover the tip.

Reactions: Fishsqueezee69

mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Very well written! :)

Reactions: Fishsqueezee69

JockFull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
However it happened, you appear to a circumcision quite a lot like mine.

Interesting to learn about the historic context of circumcision styles, and how the circumcisions of Jesus's time were not like those of today.

gustamasaje

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Great post!

gustamasaje

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I was cut tightly at birth. In my early 30s I started foreskin restoration. Now I look like you, loosely cut. I love the look.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media

You need to check your history of circumcision. True, the earlier circumcisions were just a cutting off of just the tip. The glans was mostly still covered. The Egyptians are not necessarily the inventorss of the practice. They did perform it on some people, like priests and slaves and a few others. Many of the Pharoahs were NOT circumcised. Circumcision was far from universal in the Egyptian world. The Hebrews practiced the conservative circumcision until the time between the Old and New Testaments or during the tiime of the Macabees. True, it was due to the Greek and Roman influences about nudity in Sports and the vulgarity of the exposed glans that the Hebrews hid their circumcised states by different means and caused the Rabbis to cut off ALL the foreskin so they could not hide it. This happened 200-300 years before Jesus. Jesus's circumcision would look like the modern completely denuded glans.

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You need to check your history of circumcision. True, the earlier circumcisions were just a cutting off of just the tip. The glans was mostly still covered. The Egyptians are not necessarily the inventorss of the practice. They did perform it on some people, like priests and slaves and a few others. Many of the Pharoahs were NOT circumcised. Circumcision was far from universal in the Egyptian world. The Hebrews practiced the conservative circumcision until the time between the Old and New Testaments or during the tiime of the Macabees. True, it was due to the Greek and Roman influences about nudity in Sports and the vulgarity of the exposed glans that the Hebrews hid their circumcised states by different means and caused the Rabbis to cut off ALL the foreskin so they could not hide it. This happened 200-300 years before Jesus. Jesus's circumcision would look like the modern completely denuded glans.
True, the Egyptians didn't not invent the practice, but the earliest historical record of circumcision comes from Egypt, about 2400–2300 BCE. I have read several times that the harsh cut came after Jesus. Wikipedia place the date in 2nd century CE"

Antiochus IV's restriction on Jewish circumcision was a major factor in the Maccabean Revolt.[32] Hadrian's prohibition has also been considered by some to have been a contributing cause of the Bar Kokhba revolt.[32] According to Silverman (2006), these restrictions were part of a "broad campaign" by the Romans to "civilize" the Jewish people, viewing the practice as replusive and analogous to castration.[32] His successor, Antoninus Pius, altered the edict to permit Brit Milah.[32] During this period in history, Jewish circumcision called for the removal of only a part of the prepuce, and Hellenized Jews often attempted to look uncircumcised by stretching the extant parts of their foreskins. This was considered by the Jewish leaders to be a serious problem, and during the second century CE they changed the requirements of Jewish circumcision to call for the complete removal of the foreskin,[118] emphasizing the Jewish view of circumcision as intended to be not just the fulfillment of a Biblical commandment but also an essential and permanent mark of membership in a people.[110][117]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision#History

D

deleted18817831

Years ago, I was comparing penises with a friend. He LOOKED like he was cut. He just had a very short foreskin. It happens

Reactions: mkr31889