Am I a bad Person

Lifter_35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright heres the deal. I dated this girl for 16 months and then we broke up because we weren't sure where we wanted to go with the relationship. So anyway from the day we broke up my best friend started calling her and asking her to hang out. I didn't think much of it at first because they were kind of friends. So I decide that I want to try it again with her and I start talking about wanting to be with her again but I could never get any time with her because she was either working or with my friend when I was free.(He lived 2 minutes from her I lived 1/2 hour drive from and never had a set work schedule.) So then I talked to him and he told me he liked her but I asked him to back off because I cared about her a lot and even if we didn't end up dating I wanted to work things out with her. So he agreed to back off and said now that he knew I still liked her he wasn't going to go after her. Well he didn't back off and kept going after her and I got a call from like 3 weeks later and he told me I can't stay away from her i am going to try and date her.

Well now me and her are back in college(we go to the same university) and today she gave me a handjob. It was real bad because she told me they had done some stuff right before she left for school and she said his penis was about 5 1/2 inches long by 5-5.25 in girth,well I am not huge but above average at 7.25-7.5 long depending on how aroused I am and 6-6.25 girth depending on my arousal. So after she told me this she asked me to pull out my dick so she could see what it looked like again. Do you guys think it makes me a bad person that she is cheating on him with me because I have a bigger dick?

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If she's really cheating on him, why does it matter if it's because you have a bigger dick? Has she told him that she's dating him exclusively? If she has, then, yes, she's cheating on your best friend and you're helping her. If that's the case, I think the question of whether you're "bad" or not is pointless. How much you value his friendship vs. her handjobs would seem to be the important consideration.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Lifter_35 said:
Do you guys think it makes me a bad person that she is cheating on him with me because I have a bigger dick?
You both are bad people.

Your question is illogical, too. Whether or not she is cheating on her boyfriend (i.e., her behavior) doesn't have anything to do with whether you are a bad person. It's the fact that you are knowingly engaging in it with her, and knowingly doing so in deceit of your mutual friend, that makes you a bad person.

That is, if this story is even true and you're not a troll.

smally

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Interesting situation.

She is cheating, not you.

He said he would back off, then didn't... Maybe a bad friend.

You didn't refuse a hand job. Maybe that makes you a bad friend too, not a bad person.

Would be interesting to see how it plays out; hopefuly noone gets hurt and someone still gets handled.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lifter_35 said:
Alright heres the deal. I dated this girl for 16 months and then we broke up because we weren't sure where we wanted to go with the relationship. So anyway from the day we broke up my best friend started calling her and asking her to hang out. I didn't think much of it at first because they were kind of friends. So I decide that I want to try it again with her and I start talking about wanting to be with her again but I could never get any time with her because she was either working or with my friend when I was free.(He lived 2 minutes from her I lived 1/2 hour drive from and never had a set work schedule.) So then I talked to him and he told me he liked her but I asked him to back off because I cared about her a lot and even if we didn't end up dating I wanted to work things out with her. So he agreed to back off and said now that he knew I still liked her he wasn't going to go after her. Well he didn't back off and kept going after her and I got a call from like 3 weeks later and he told me I can't stay away from her i am going to try and date her.

Well now me and her are back in college(we go to the same university) and today she gave me a handjob. It was real bad because she told me they had done some stuff right before she left for school and she said his penis was about 5 1/2 inches long by 5-5.25 in girth,well I am not huge but above average at 7.25-7.5 long depending on how aroused I am and 6-6.25 girth depending on my arousal. So after she told me this she asked me to pull out my dick so she could see what it looked like again. Do you guys think it makes me a bad person that she is cheating on him with me because I have a bigger dick?

You two are funny, she has both of you wrapped around her little finger. In either of your cases (and hers too), I wouldn't bet the farm on this finish line. She has to like her position in all of this. She can't lose and even add more drama to it if she wants. I bet in the end, the three of you will all lose out and the drama will get to be too much. My prediction, all three of you find something/someone else to do. Neither of you, still don't know what or where the relationship is going or what you want to do. So you might as well still screw, at least that's still good about the association. College tends to serve up debauchery, you'll be hedonistic and follow that path, both of you are still young and need to experience it. Enough advice here from someone that doesn't know any of the three of you. Carry on.

Lifter_35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well the thing is that I was real messed up when this was happening and I told him that he was hurting me and he didn't let me at least clear things up with her before moving in on her then our frienship was over and he said, I don't have the will power not to date her. So our friendship has been over for about a month.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, if your friendship with your best friend ended a month ago, then you don't have to worry about that part of it. Technically, others are correct, she is cheating, not you. The moralistic "am I a bad person?" part of your post makes it sound like you want someone to tell you what you're doing is ok. That's really a question only you can answer, though, isn't it? I do have to say I think it's really sad if you lost your best friend over a girl neither one of you even seems to have known that long. I know that happens, though. Good luck.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
transformer_99 said:
..... she has both of you wrapped around her little finger. In either of your cases (and hers too), I wouldn't bet the farm on this finish line. She has to like her position in all of this. She can't lose and even add more drama to it if she wants. I bet in the end, the three of you will all lose out and the drama will get to be too much......(snipped)......

I tend to agree with transformer_99.

I would not say that you are a bad person, you just could not let go of a relationship. Your best friend was a gentleman - he did not pursue your girlfriend until you have called it quits. When he then pursued her, you decided you would like to have another go - not quite fair on your best friend. You left the queue and now you want to rejoin it from where you left.....

Whatever your relationship with your girlfriend and her relationship with your (former) best friend, she had decided to give you a handjob recently, and you let her. I would not say this is not the right decision considering that your best friend and you are no longer friends. Heck, I'll let anyone give me a handjob.... size is irrelevant.

But if she is still in the thick with your former best friend, and gives you a hand job, what would she do with whom if and when she gets back with you?

The pasture is full of flowers. Seek another. Size does not replace personality. This episode is merely one of many in life - live with it, relish it and remember it. In time, when you write your memoirs, you will have more seedy fodder to make a best seller.

Best of luck.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You would be better to tend to your friend and work it out between you. Forget this girl...she is pitting you two against each other and loves the attention...see any show of Jerry Springer for reference.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both of them need beaten...just wait till the handjob is finished before you do it...

FOX

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You and your ex-best friend are competing for the same woman, and she is using both of you, and keeping you both on the stick until she decides which one of you will be best for her needs. You are all playing the ugly, dirty, mating game. You didn;t say if she had already chosen your ex best friend as her exclusive bf or not. Whether he knew it or not doesn;t really matter regarding her behavior--it is what SHE believes and justifies in her own mind. Frankly, I think it is sad you lost a good friend over a girl this manipulative, but you aren;t the first and won;t be the last. Given that your friendship is over, you really don;t have an obligation to him anymore, or he to you. You all three made your choices, and the consequences can't be undone. You lost a firend. Either you or he, or both, may lose the girl, which may or may not be the best thing for you. Even if she dumps you both for a bigger penis, the fact that you both chose her over the friendship will always be a wall between you, so you;ve pretty much trashed that friendship forever. DO what is right for you at this point--you both already paid a high price, you may as well get something out of the deal. If she uses you or dumps you, consider it a life lesson and move on. You will have other freinds, and likely other girls as well. Just learn from your experiences, good and bad, and decide which things, and which people, are most important to you in your life. Good luck!!

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oaky..here is my prospective on this...arrangement. You both dated each other for 16 months. Then you broke it off for whatever reasons. If your guys friend stated talking to her right after this, what makes you think that they weren't already involved with each while you two were together. Even if that is not the case ...why would you want to be with a girl who was easily swayed to dating another guy so quickly after you broke up with her. Makes no sense to me. If she really had cared about you, this would not have occurred.
Sounds like she is not worth your effort. Too bad you allowed another person to destroy you and your guy friend relationship. Friendships are hard to find...handjobs you can give to yourself.
:cool:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you should just say "fuck it all" and the three of you get together. You and he could be filling up her mouth and her twat at the same time. Would that work out for everyone involved?

we_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its ok cause its not you to decide if its right or wrong actally the girl should , she wont go home to the guy and crying tell him all of it anyway if it makes him feel bad so why worry. and YOU care ?? lol :biggrin1:

Lifter_35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I should also point out that I have no emotional attatchment to her because of what happened and no emotional attatchment to him either. He was one of my best friends and when I was really hurting I asked him to back off, not completely just until we got things straightened out and if she didn't want to be with me then I would give him my ok and he could go ahead and date her and I would learn how to deal with it. Since he didn't I ended our friendship, so now that this is happening I don't care if he gets hurt. By the way, update me and her had sex. I am looking for a new g/f now and when I find one I will stop haveing sex with her but we will still be friends.

amberleafbabe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lifter_35 said:
Well I should also point out that I have no emotional attatchment to her because of what happened and no emotional attatchment to him either. He was one of my best friends and when I was really hurting I asked him to back off, not completely just until we got things straightened out and if she didn't want to be with me then I would give him my ok and he could go ahead and date her and I would learn how to deal with it. Since he didn't I ended our friendship, so now that this is happening I don't care if he gets hurt. By the way, update me and her had sex. I am looking for a new g/f now and when I find one I will stop haveing sex with her but we will still be friends.
dude,all i can say is that i hoped you wrapped it up,because all 3 of you sound like you get around.lets be real would you have ever really given him the okay to go for her i seem to doubt that one.it's pussy man when it comes to that it will break a friendship up all the time.did you fuck her because you were horny,or to get back at him.she both played a mind game on you both.both of you fell for it.don't think you are putting one over on her.cause it sounds like she is using you for a good lay as well.if she is fucking you,and your ex friend.believe me you 2 are not the only ones.