Am I ready to go on a cut after bulking since July?

Hauaiaiaoaooaoapa

Experimental Member
Media
Indiana Colony (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I am 25, 6', and 210 lb. I started my first bulk last July. I have been lifting pretty hard since then. Do you think I have a sufficient base of muscle to make cutting worthwhile? I will bulk again after cutting. See attached photos.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Even if you didn't get enough mass (which it looks like you did), it's good habit to throw in a cut to mix things up with your body. After a while of bulking, the body will get used to the excess carbs/cals/rest and will eventually adapt to the routine. Do a cut even if you feel like you aren't big yet, then do another mass phase. I usually do a bulk from October to January, followed by a cut from January to March and then April will be a mini bulk followed by a 2 month super shred for that summer bod.

Hauaiaiaoaooaoapa

Experimental Member
Media
Indiana Colony (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Even if you didn't get enough mass (which it looks like you did), it's good habit to throw in a cut to mix things up with your body. After a while of bulking, the body will get used to the excess carbs/cals/rest and will eventually adapt to the routine. Do a cut even if you feel like you aren't big yet, then do another mass phase. I usually do a bulk from October to January, followed by a cut from January to March and then April will be a mini bulk followed by a 2 month super shred for that summer bod.
Thanks for the response. Do you think I have the potential to look good after this cut? I'm not 100% sure what my BF% is.