Am I turning into size queen?

Xdid1k

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am married and have been with my husband for almost 9 years including dating. We have always had pretty good sex and his size has never been a problem for me. (6.5 long 6.75 girth). For our honeymoon a couple years ago he introduced some to spice things up. Over the years we have gotten bigger and bigger toys and I enjoy larger dildos now than I ever thought I would. We have a dildo 10x8 and I can take the whole thing and it feel absolutely blissful. I still love having sex with my husband, but it feels so much better when we use the 2" extension we bought for him. I have a hard time orgasming without at least 8" in me. We both love using the toys, but are we going to run into problems down the road? Am I now a size queen?

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Your husband before the 2 inch extension was a pretty good sized cock. I guess if the 2 inch extension feels good use it, but at some point wouldn't it make him feel like you need the two inch extension every time if you are hooked to that additional two inches? Play is play.

Thats how it happens.... lttle bit bigger... little bit more.... just a wee bit more, then BAM. I think dildo makers need to be held accountable for their actions. Addickting people to larger and larger insertable objects. Warning labels should be placed on the boxes when you by them. 'Trying larger sizes could lead to pleasureable addiction.' That would work. :)

Xdid1k

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the comments guys. Have any other women had this happen to them? Should I stop with the large dildos?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It hasn't happened to me. I only have one dildo that's bigger than him. It's still in the plastic clamshell package.

If you think it's a problem, then maybe you should stop. It doesn't make sense to me to make yourself unhappy.

Xdid1k

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not that I'm unhappy. I actually really really like it and so does he. I just want to know if this has caused any one problems after long periods of time. Will I want a guy that has a real 10" cock eventually?

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not that I'm unhappy. I actually really really like it and so does he. I just want to know if this has caused any one problems after long periods of time. Will I want a guy that has a real 10" cock eventually?

You've demonstrated clearly that you enjoy that size, so the question is silly; You're already looking for a certain sensation. The only question here is whether or not you'll want someone's cock enough that you'll go for it regardless of what it'll do to your current relationship.

That's really not an issue for anyone but you and your husband to discuss, in my mind.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alas, Kid Icarus flew too near to the sun, and was killed by the Eggplant Wizard!

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps your pussy has been stretched out by all of these big dildos and it would return to a tighter or smaller size after a few months of not using them. Then you might be able to orgasm with you husband's natural size. If you both enjoy what you're doing right now then there's no real reason to stop though.

If you have purple eyes, or are they hot pink? You can have sex with anyone you want.

I dont see why you would necessarily run into any trouble.

Have you and your hubby discussed this ?

What are your views on swinging ?

IMHO If there are questions, concerns or issues with a 2" cock extension, I doubt if someone would be ready for the "swinging" leap of faith. It's not for everyone, including some of the people that subscribe to it like a quasi-religion. Even people that do swing, need to constantly re-evaluate the relationship and take each adventure individually.

I dont see why you would necessarily run into any trouble.

Have you and your hubby discussed this ?

What are your views on swinging ?
DANGER Will Robinson, Danger. Many things need to be laid to rest here. Yes, Mr likes to see big things inserted, many of us do. Yet there is some emotional disfunction happnin here.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife: I would like to talk with you about my inserting progressively larger toys, household products, etc. into my vagina. Husband: I think it is hot. Wife: I am so glad we discussed it! Now, I can feel good about putting bigger and bigger things inside me. I love you! Husband: I love you too.

joeym

Experimental Member
Media
I am married and have been with my husband for almost 9 years including dating. We have always had pretty good sex and his size has never been a problem for me. (6.5 long 6.75 girth). For our honeymoon a couple years ago he introduced some to spice things up. Over the years we have gotten bigger and bigger toys and I enjoy larger dildos now than I ever thought I would. We have a dildo 10x8 and I can take the whole thing and it feel absolutely blissful. I still love having sex with my husband, but it feels so much better when we use the 2" extension we bought for him. I have a hard time orgasming without at least 8" in me. We both love using the toys, but are we going to run into problems down the road? Am I now a size queen?

You have an enormous vagina.