An unlikely accident - j/o relationship advice

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My cock has been hard since the beginning!.. Very hot story.. I think you just got on your knees and stroked your hard cock over him as he watched.. You wanted to see how he would react or what he would ask you to do.. I think he reached out to stroke you and also asked for you to shoot your big load all over him.. But then again if you put your cock near his head he may had gladly stuffed it in his mouth.. So let's hear what happened..

It's probably a bit late to add anything to this but I would say go for it if you ever get the opportunity. Most lads are going to be discreet about it. Whilst on a camping holiday with some mates in the Lakes back in the school summer holidays, I woke up in the middle of the night with a raging boner, only to realise that my mates hand was inside my pants and working my cock very slowly and intensely, In the first few seconds I was disgusted and had to stop myself from jumping up and creating a scene. I treid to play it cool and pretty soon, this was replaced by excitement as I realised that he thought I was still asleep. I played along and got a fantastic orgasm out of it. Realising that he was listening to my breathing and pausing just as he thought I was about to shoot, I was able to drag it out for well over 15 minutes. When I did eventually unload and he caught a lot of my cum in his hand and then used it as lube to finish himself of inside his sleeping bag. Despite having just cum, I was aroused again pretty quickly at the thought of him using my cum to bring himself off. I still think of his hand beating against the material and his small gasps and whimpers as he got close. At the last second I thrust my hand into his sleeping bag, unexpectedly copped a handful of his tight scrotum and he shot his load up my arm. I've probably jerked off a thousand times thinking about it. We never acknowledged that it even happened and I'm eternally disappointed about that :(

Bostonguy781

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This thread has a few years maybe this experience changed the way he felt.
This thread is less than 2 years old, and perhaps he did change the way he feels about his sexuality, or perhaps this belongs in the fictitious stories thread. While it is a hot story, a lot of things don't add up when you read it.

Reactions: Gj816

Perfucktion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love that even after a few years of not posting, people are still interested in this story. I'm really sorry for leaving you all hanging.

What happened is certainly hot, and I promise I will finish the story. But I just wanted to say a few other things before that.

I think about my time with Jason all the time, not just because it was fun, but because, as some people in this thread have alluded to, it changed me forever. When I met Jason, I was str8 - right? Thats what I thought. But it turns out that I have a soft spot for the incredible wit, intelligence, good looks, masculinity and cum of many men. Having sex with Jason opened me up to that possibility and ever since, I have been more open about love.

I'm not joking when I say that the advice you guys gave me actually helped - a lot - over the last few years. I have become a sexually confident 20-something gay man, and your advice means a lot to me.

When I started this thread, my profile was blank. I have tried to build it up over the last few years so you could all get a sense of who I am. It's a bit Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde in that it's a mix my sensitive side and lust filled thoughts, but I hope you like it.

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love that even after a few years of not posting, people are still interested in this story. I'm really sorry for leaving you all hanging.

What happened is certainly hot, and I promise I will finish the story. But I just wanted to say a few other things before that.

When I started this thread, my profile was blank. I have tried to build it up over the last few years so you could all get a sense of who I am. It's a bit Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde in that it's a mix my sensitive side and lust filled thoughts, but I hope you like it.

I do hope you can finish the tale off, you got quite a few of us all steamed up with your times with Jason, mind you can see why Jason had the hots for you as your pictures are fabulous :):)

dkr0714

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I think about my time with Jason all the time, not just because it was fun, but because, as some people in this thread have alluded to, it changed me forever. When I met Jason, I was str8 - right? Thats what I thought. But it turns out that I have a soft spot for the incredible wit, intelligence, good looks, masculinity and cum of many men. Having sex with Jason opened me up to that possibility and ever since, I have been more open about love.

I'm not joking when I say that the advice you guys gave me actually helped - a lot - over the last few years. I have become a sexually confident 20-something gay man, and your advice means a lot to me.

So what happened!?

Reactions: TheUnihorn