Anal - hookup

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have many times. When i turned legal drinking age, I would dress and go to a bar, where it was dark enough for me not to totally freak out about being passable. Once I was drunk enough, I would go with any guy that showed interest. A lot of times I would go out to a car, an alley or even in the club bathroom, get laid, then go back in the bar and start over like nothing ever happened.

I had a thing for black guys at the time, and whatever the vibes i put out were, they seemed to insist or demand bareback. I knoew it was a mistake but would let them. I also had a few instances where the condom broke. It wasn't the gross guys that freaked me out so much. It was the hot ones. When the guy is like a 12 on a scale of 1 to 10, you know he has been with a million people. Finally the light went on and I realized I was being really stupid.

If I was single, I probably would do it on a first date.

D

deleted1074483

would you fuck a stranger/hookup/one night stand? Of course with a condom!

yes much more so in my early days on the gay scene, these days, partly as been there done that, partly due to the ever present health risks these days and partly due to availability of willing partners, less so, and currently absolutely not as with a very horny young guy - but yes we had sex the first night we met (all safely so far)

Moved pretty much from man to man during my late teens/early twenties. Back then I was determined to fuck my way through the male populace so yes hook ups galore x