Anal Question

m4mupinme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, let's pretend that you've been in a monogamous relationship for a year and both you and your partner have tested negative at least twice during that year. You decide it's time to start having unprotected anal intercourse.

First, clean up BEFORE you're penetrated, for your own comfort. Not to mention your partner's visual experience. Hehheh. Go to the drug store and buy one of those plastic squeeze bottle self enemas and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide. The enema bottle will be full of saline solution. You can use this if you like, but it's not necessary. Back at home and before you expect to play:
1. Fill the bottle with 5% peroxide and 95% lukewarm water.
2. Lubricate the tip with liquid soap.
3. Insert and squeeze.
4. Hold the water in for just a few seconds and then evacuate.
5. Fill the bottle with 100% lukewarm water, insert, squeeze, and evacuate.
6. Repeat step 5 as necessary.
7. Wash your bum and the bottle with liquid soap.

As for AFTER penetration, you won't need to worry about it; your body will naturally evacuate everything soon enough.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
1. Fill the bottle with 5% peroxide and 95% lukewarm water.
2. Lubricate the tip with liquid soap.
Um, is there a Dr. in the house? Is the peroxide solution safe? Wouldn't just using the saline solution provided in the enemas be enough? Or, even just plain water? Just seems too astringent/harsh to me.

Speaking of harsh, or burning... Wouldn't regular lube be better on the tip, than soap? I mean, it's the detergent properties of spermicide that are supposed to cause "micro-tearing" of the mucous tissues, making you more susceptible to STDs, etc.

Just wondering. These both seem so harsh, for such a delicate (mucousal membranes) area.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Just wondering. These both seem so harsh, for such a delicate (mucousal membranes) area.

When I was really sick, doctors required that I take various enemas. I found certain ones hurt my stomach. I liked the "Warm" water ones. SHould I ever choose to use enemas, I will just use the applicator and fill it with warm water...

Chemicals creep me out.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hehheh. Go to the drug store and buy one of those plastic squeeze bottle self enemas and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide. The enema bottle will be full of saline solution. You can use this if you like, but it's not necessary. evacuate.

Yes Novice. Why substitute the harmless saline with toxic chemicals? If the enema bottle is full of saline to use then that is what should be used.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, is there a Dr. in the house? Is the peroxide solution safe? Wouldn't just using the saline solution provided in the enemas be enough? Or, even just plain water? Just seems too astringent/harsh to me.

Speaking of harsh, or burning... Wouldn't regular lube be better on the tip, than soap? I mean, it's the detergent properties of spermicide that are supposed to cause "micro-tearing" of the mucous tissues, making you more susceptible to STDs, etc.

novice_btm asked me to look at the post 2 before his.

H2O2 is not necessary for an enema. Firstly, I cant imagine why anyone would ever want to willingly give themself one, but hey to each their own. All your doing with an enema is stimulating the bowel to become irritated and contract to remove as much fecal matter as possible. Why someone would use H2O2 is beyond me. Warm water enemas are frequently used in the hospital when needed. Keep in mind that an enema is basically a medical procedure, which does and can have side effects. In all honesty, if this is something you are planning on doing, I would talk to your primary care physician or a physician you are comfortable talking about these things with

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm not trying to throw out your good advise, that I actually solicited, it's just that we know people WILL do them on their own to be "clean" for anal activities.

So, considering that, I'm just wondering if H2O2 is "safe". That is, isn't it irritating or weakening to the protective mucous membranes, or "dangerous" to remove "good" bacteria, etc.? My assumption has always been that saline, or just plain water, is sufficient (and understand that even then, they shouldn't be done frequently). But I'm curious about the dangers of H2O2, and liquid soap, if there are any.
Thanks

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously?!?! Have you never heard of gravity? It always seeps out before my next bowel movement. I wouldn't advise a post coitus enema as you would be pushing it further in before it could come out.

YIKES! Y'all are gonna hate me more than the initial poster. My beau and I always go bareback, now. I am a SBF he is a SWM, we are both 40, we met on AOL. About 6 weeks into the relationship he requested that we not use condoms, because he had a vasectomy 5 years ago. I laughed at him, I wasn't using & keeping condoms in my nightstand to avoid pregnancy.
I was using them to avoid contracting an embarassing, lifelong, and/or deadly disease. Since he is an adorable Sicilian doctor I agreed, on one condition. We went to get tested together...for everything that could possibly be transmitted via bodily fluids including hepatitis. We both came up negative for everything. Since our reports came back negative we have gone without condoms ever since. As a matter of preference I have never done ass to mouth, or ass to vagina (definite cootie transmission from that one), and I have never allowed him to rim me, as I refuse to reciprocate.

Thus far no problems for either of us.

I did have a pap last month and asked the gyn to test for STD's he seemed puzzled but did as I requested and I am still clear. However reading all your responses makes me think I was both reckless and wrong. Guess I need to talk to my Sicilian Stallion again.