anal

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
DB696: I guess I am that girl that still looks at sex as some major improtant thing - I still look at it as part of relationship, not just a sport. I'm not willing to risk dialating out there either. So touche, I'm that 'uptight' women.

It makes the world go round, do have different types. I'm okay with not wanting to try it ever.

DB696

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Zoe73, fair enough, just different approaches I guess. I look on relationships as something more than sex; sex is simply and totally about having fun, which can be the entirety of a relationship, but on the other hand a relationship isn't necessary for it. Not sober/awake enough to elaborate right now :D

Still though, I believe one should never condemn something until you've tried it at least once!

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Still though, I believe one should never condemn something until you've tried it at least once!

DB: fair enough, I'm not condemning it. I said I'm not curious to try it ever and if that makes me uptight, so be it. I think boundaries are important all of us draw a different line in the sand about that stuff. I don't think it requires my trying something, if on the onset I was never intersted or curious. That's all.

DB696

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, purely out of curiosity, can I ask why it is you're not curious? (I seriously mean the question, I'm not trying to be antagonistic)
Purely because I'm curious about everything, even things I know I wouldn't like and would almost certainly never try, doesn't mean I'm not curious about them.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Isn't that the same with most things though?

i'm talking about sexual/emotional desire. i don't think it's like desiring or liking food for instance. i don't especially desire or like liver (meat) but I can still eat it, and it doesn't make me want to throw up. i think there's a difference.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Well, purely out of curiosity, can I ask why it is you're not curious? (I seriously mean the question, I'm not trying to be antagonistic)
Purely because I'm curious about everything, even things I know I wouldn't like and would almost certainly never try, doesn't mean I'm not curious about them.

I never had any desire to try it. I had an ex-bf that would not let it go and my ob/gyn will tell you I'm tiny down there. There was no pay-off about the other way other than he said it was tight. As big as he was, I was not comfortable with it. I was more uncomfortable with it when he would not let it go and claimed he was shrinking and said that he had to get used to vaginal sex all the sudden.

Part of the reason I observe this board is the things that men complain about girth and length and whether they feel longer or not.

There are just acts I'm not willing to do. I think it mysiogonistic.

DB696

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not misogynistic to be open to sexual experimentation. It's just called enjoying life.

However, I can fully understand that it would be a negative thing for someone to press you to do something you weren't up for. That's nothing to do with misogyny or anything else, it's just rude and insensitive. But the points have to be separated. Of course experimentation should only be done with someone you're totally comfortable with.

hexer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anal is one of things that are a hit or miss type thing. If they aren't use to it and "trained" for it, or if your wider then your partners wrist, it maybe a good idea to bring up the weather outside instead.

I enjoy it (duh I am a guy what else is new) but have to be willing to play by their rules, not yours. Sometimes the rule book doesn't even come out, so have to take a rain check.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy it as long as I can control the rate of penetration.
Really? :confused: I prefer a good, hard, no holds barred, anal reaming. Then again I do have submissive tendencies. :wink:

I love it.
As do I.

I had a boyfriend that would not stop trying to suggest it. I was repulsed by it and he was large. He kept trying to tell me, you have to work to get used to it and then it's not so bad. I was not interested in it any way. Therein lies the problem. If you don't want it, it won't work. :redface: He'd try orally to get me used to it, he'd sneak it in and I never liked it, and I completely shifted my body when he did it. Not to mention, I don't want to get a bacterial infection in my vagina because of it. He wouldn't let it go. No offense; but your boyfriend sounds like a real jackass. Sneaking it in is never an option! As for a bacterial infection, that should never occur. Remember 3 words, "Ass is Last!" and you'll be okay. If you are exclusive and don't use condoms I would suggest vaginal sex first w/o a condom, then anal with a condom, then take off the condom and go back to vaginal or oral if y'all aren't tired yet. :wink:

We don't have a prostate, so I don't know how women claim to love it, but I have not tried, nor do I want to. That's your perogative. :smile: Sorry, didn't mean to judge any woman here that has tried it and claimed to love it. Yeah, you kinda did. :rolleyes: Just like the way I judge people who smoke even though they have already had double bypass heart surgery. :cool: I'm not saying either of us are right in being judgemental; but I do understand. :redface: I'm just wondering HOW you love it, I mean where's the pleasure from it? Do you actually climax from it? Seems like it would just be painful.
I know I don't have a prostate; and yes, I do love it and climax from it. I used to beg my guy for it. I think that kinda got him hot. :naughty:

The first time I had anal sex I was surprised because it didn't hurt. At 7x5 he wasn't small. His lubed and condom covered cock slid right into my asshole like a hot knife through butter. :biggrin1: I almost asked if he was in, then next thing I knew he was balls deep in my booty! :eek: It hurt for maybe 1.5 minutes then before I knew it I realized I was backing up to meet each stroke. It felt sooo good!

There was no pain, only our two bodies moving together in a blissful, sweaty union. It was hot, sexy, forbidden, primal. Anal sex actually made me me feel more womanly; but most of all it felt GREAT! I could feel his balls slapping my wet pussy with each downward stroke. I had thought I was done with orgasms for the day; but then I had the most incredibly awesome and intense orgasm of my life. I swear it radiated through my body like the waves of a tsunami. My entire body trembled in climax while my lover continued pumping my ass for another few minutes, then he came too and collapsed on my back. He rolled us over so we were spooning, as he slid out and removed the condom. Then we snuggled, kissed; and spooned some more. I realized later it felt so good I wanted to shout it from the rooftops. I actually remember thinking, "You idiot! Why on earth did you wait until you were 40 to do that?!?" :confused: Needless to say anal became a required component in our sexual repertoire. :wink:

So yeah, I'm pretty much a bonafide butt slut. :flirt:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Im with njqt on this. I cant think of one bad word to say about anal and majority of the time i am the initiator. I cant orgasm by anal alone but with the smallest touch of clit stimulation i have the most amazing orgasms. I love the way it makes me feel like a woman, but a dirty naughty woman who can take a fucking with the best of them.

All i can think for the ladies who haven't enjoyed it is that either their guy has been to eager and forceful when entering. Or they they themselves have wanted it and haven't been relaxed enough

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
It's not misogynistic to be open to sexual experimentation. It's just called enjoying life.
No it's not. You have an anus as well, and until you are willing to let someone shove a huge dildo up your ass or a penis up yours, then it's not experimentation, or enjoying life, it's you pushing your idea of enjoyment and me assuming all the risk in that scenario. If he is willing to "experiment" that way, then I can see his point. However pressuring me to do so, is mysiogonisitc.

There are women that claim to enjoy it, but from I've read so far, most that tried it found it painful and I think being pressured to do something that is painful when you are anatomically designed to accomodate it vaginally is mysiogonistic. Oh it's not bad when you get used it. I don't want to get used to anything when I get enough from the way I was engineered. I think men get more from that then we do.

But if the worst I'm called is uptight or not wanting to experiment. I know some people that got double-dared to do that when they were 11,12,13 years old. That button doesn't get pressed by me.

You asked why I had no interest in it. I told you - what you think of that is your opinion of it, but I don't need you to tell me what is mysiogonistic or what is experimentation.

If I sound like I'm uptight, I can easily say you sound like a pusher.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are women that claim to enjoy it, .
quote]

Why would anyone say they didn't enjoy it if they did, just because you don't enjoy something or even enjoy the idea of it doesn't mean everyone will feel the same Zoe. Although I'm with you on it only being fair for the guy to take it up the butt if he wants his gf/partner/whoever to do so.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe73

I had a boyfriend that would not stop trying to suggest it. I was repulsed by it and he was large. He kept trying to tell me, you have to work to get used to it and then it's not so bad. I was not interested in it any way. Therein lies the problem. If you don't want it, it won't work. :redface: He'd try orally to get me used to it, he'd sneak it in and I never liked it, and I completely shifted my body when he did it. Not to mention, I don't want to get a bacterial infection in my vagina because of it. He wouldn't let it go. No offense; but your boyfriend sounds like a real jackass.

[/quote]
Hence the reason he is an EX-boyfriend.
That was the point, I never wanted it. I heard about women that enjoyed it. The disparity among what one woman likes versus another is legendary. We're all wired differently and that's what I mean about not wanting to judge a woman that has tried it. My judgment is completely reserved for the jackass that doesn't get it, I don't want to try it and calling me uptight isn't going to warm me up to the idea. I do think it telling, if he thinks I'm supposed to be so okay with it - then he can try it himself and if he is that repulsed by the idea, then I don't need any flak about being repulsed by it either - sans the argument that it's just experimentation.

Sorry, I feel like I'm being defensive here, not judgmental. I have reasons for feeling the way I do about it - and it's not because I think it experimentation, it's just not my cuppa.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No it's not. You have an anus as well, and until you are willing to let someone shove a huge dildo up your ass or a penis up yours, then it's not experimentation, or enjoying life, it's you pushing your idea of enjoyment and me assuming all the risk in that scenario. If he is willing to "experiment" that way, then I can see his point. However pressuring me to do so, is mysiogonisitc.

There are women that claim to enjoy it, but from I've read so far, most that tried it found it painful and I think being pressured to do something that is painful when you are anatomically designed to accomodate it vaginally is mysiogonistic. Oh it's not bad when you get used it. I don't want to get used to anything when I get enough from the way I was engineered. I think men get more from that then we do.
first, i agree that you should NEVER be pressured into trying something you feel strongly against.
and it's wrong to expect you to have to justify yourself, as though there's something wrong with you.

however...
lots of men are willing to indulge in anal pllay in both directions.
lots of women really do enjoy anal sex.
i've come to realise that it's not anal sex that's the problem for me...it was the guys who were trying it. i was lucky that my guy is experienced, careful and educated on anal matters.

as for the dilation issue...icky thought but, is the guy bigger than the biggest stools you pass? if not then occassonal anal play isn't going to make you huge. and, same as vaginal sex, remembering your kegels will keep everything healthy.