Andrew Olson (aestheticolson OF)

Reginald

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Y’all are like a cult. You can’t even enjoy the sexiness of a nice man because they don’t share the exact same political views as you? Gtfo.

He’s hot af.
Y’all have no self respect and this is why they sell y’all subpar softcore, I can’t even be mad at these MFs cause if I was a straight gymbro with an Ok body i’d be scamming tf out of y’all too, it’s too easy

thatoneguy121212

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I just went through five entire pages of people just talking. Like we don't need to see entire pages of people just yapping off at the mouth to each other, we wanna see the photos and the vids!
Literally no one buys his content because he's a scammer. If you want it so badly, go sub and buy yourself bud

oxterjus

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Aesthetik_king OF is definitely not worth the $3.80 I paid. But I can share that it’s mostly just him shirtless (sucking his stomach in for some reason), and 3-4 mild underwear bulge pics. His OF tag says “you don’t want to miss out” or something. You definitely aren’t missing anything as of today (4/8/23) lol

bcub123

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So to conclude:
-he’s a thief
-he’s transphobic
-he’s homophobic
-he’s a racist
-he changes name and profile
-he’s a liar

Have some self-respect and put this clown on blast like he deserves.

And a Trumper

Just06

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep, he's a fraud. Sent out a 2min video for $9, gave it a shot based on the headline of "first time touching myself" with eggplant and squirt emojis. Totally misleading. Most of the video is of him side profile showing his ass in his briefs. then steps out of frame and comes back with his briefs off but covering his dick. never shows anything except a bit of pubes. Exactly like the one posted here in the grey briefs. AVOID THE PPV and the misleading tag lines!!!
Your money, your choice but y’all never learn.