Anthony9619

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m here to see updates on henry Cavill, Finn balor and crayator. The pictures on their threads are mostly from their social media or public appearances. Literally not a single catfished nude. But go off I guess lol
Then sadly why are you watching this thread? I guess you really want to see as much as the others that suggested to catfish him. If you really don’t like what they say maybe you should stop watching or create your own thread... just as simple as that!

djn07

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well from watching his “documentaries” he clearly has no idea how to trim the fat lol they’re like 10 episodes of NOTHING HAPPENING
From your comment it seems you watch every episode of all his videos. So as fan of Shane thank you for supporting his channel ❤️.

JokeOnYou

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh I’ve been a fan for years but even I can’t deny that his new videos are garbage
Lol and his old videos weren't trash? I love Shane and what he's doing with his series is amazing and obviously they are good since they're always trending :emoji_information_desk_person:

Peoplejusthate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol and his old videos weren't trash? I love Shane and what he's doing with his series is amazing and obviously they are good since they're always trending :emoji_information_desk_person:
You mean someone with a huge subscriber is always trending. I’m shocked.

JokeOnYou

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You mean someone with a huge subscriber is always trending. I’m shocked.
Not really... You can have a shit ton of subs and still not trend if your content is shit. Shane is well known for his conspiracies and his content never fails to amaze us. But whatever this is a Andrew thread if you wanna keep discussing this PM me :)