Announcing orgasm

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Easily depends on the woman. I've even told some women tell me when your about the cum and they couldn't because they were too focused shaking and enjoying their orgasm. I say if a woman wants me to say it then she should tell me otherwise it's going to be louder moaning, shaking, head swelling huge before cumming, grabbing her head softly from pleasure and damn I need to stop anyways hope yall get the point.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I prefer an announcement, even if all you can get out is "I'm getting close" it lets me know to keep doing what I'm doing. I take so much pleasure in his orgasms. Lord knows a mans orgasm doesn't last nearly as long as a woman's, I want to be fully prepared to enjoy it with him.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we usually cum together and there is no "announcement. other than breathing and panting. sometimes my wife will let out a "OOOooo!" if she has a multiple orgasm. if she cums real quick and hard, she'll call out my name "OH!!!XXX", but not real loud.

a friend dated a gal that screamed and squealed. the louder she got as she got closer to orgasm. you good hear her a block away.

zenapussy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If we come at the same time, it is known to both of us. If comes first, he floods my cunt. If I come first he can feel my abdomen trembling, lift my hips up, grab my tits tight and even try to bite his arm!!!

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like when I tell her when I'm cumming and she either tells me or shows me where she wants it. I tell her as a courtesy, and to let her know she is doing it right. I appreciate her doing the same thing. Makes me so hard when she tells me she's about to cum on my dick. The truth is, it's fairly obvious, without words, in both our cases, but clear communication is almost always a good thing.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like when I tell her when I'm cumming and she either tells me or shows me where she wants it. I tell her as a courtesy, and to let her know she is doing it right. I appreciate her doing the same thing. Makes me so hard when she tells me she's about to cum on my dick. The truth is, it's fairly obvious, without words, in both our cases, but clear communication is almost always a good thing.
Hell yeah. Sometimes "Don't stop! Don't stop!" is enough to make me cum. A woman's pleasure is an aphrodisiac.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kind of frustrating to me in a good way. I'm almost never ready to come the first time I feel it approaching. And when I can tell that I'm going to make her cum, it makes me have to. I feel like I've got it under control and then she makes the noises and gets a little wetter a pushes it in a little deeper and I'm like shit, I need a sec. Kind of edges her because I have to keep letting up to maintain. When I finally get her over the top, it is something else. I shoot for a three orgasm to one ratio. Then I feel
I've done a good job.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kind of frustrating to me in a good way. I'm almost never ready to come the first time I feel it approaching. And when I can tell that I'm going to make her cum, it makes me have to. I feel like I've got it under control and then she makes the noises and gets a little wetter a pushes it in a little deeper and I'm like shit, I need a sec. Kind of edges her because I have to keep letting up to maintain. When I finally get her over the top, it is something else. I shoot for a three orgasm to one ratio. Then I feel
I've done a good job.
Have you tried just letting yourself go over the edge. Most hetero women told me they really like the twitching and throbbing of an orgasming penis, so that could send her over the edge, particularly if you're both really in the moment.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you tried just letting yourself go over the edge. Most hetero women told me they really like the twitching and throbbing of an orgasming penis, so that could send her over the edge, particularly if you're both really in the moment.

Oh yes. It's crazy, actually. This girl and I cum simultaneously almost every time we fuck. I just like to wait until her third or fourth orgasm if I can. I'm amazed. Prior to this I had had simultaneous orgasm only a few times and regarded it as a rarity. Talk about chemistry. I thought I had good sex before this.

"I'm gonna cum."
"Jinx"
"Jinx"
"Jinx"
"Never mind, where's the towel?"

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yes. It's crazy, actually. This girl and I cum simultaneously almost every time we fuck. I just like to wait until her third or fourth orgasm if I can. I'm amazed. Prior to this I had had simultaneous orgasm only a few times and regarded it as a rarity. Talk about chemistry. I thought I had good sex before this.

"I'm gonna cum."
"Jinx"
"Jinx"
"Jinx"
"Never mind, where's the towel?"
I've supposedly had numerous multiple orgasms, but I suspect most of them were faked. ;) Only one was I really sure about.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hell yeah. Sometimes "Don't stop! Don't stop!" is enough to make me cum. A woman's pleasure is an aphrodisiac.
Secretly, this would aggravate the fuck out of me. If I'm telling him not to stop, it pretty much is specifically a plea for him to put off his orgasm for a few more minutes. But I also understand, which is why the aggravation would be kept a secret to the best of my ability.

Reactions: sketcher

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Secretly, this would aggravate the fuck out of me. If I'm telling him not to stop, it pretty much is specifically a plea for him to put off his orgasm for a few more minutes. But I also understand, which is why the aggravation would be kept a secret to the best of my ability.
Yeah, it frustrates the hell out of me.

Most of the time, I end up doing what the other guy does: slowing things down to prevent my own orgasm, but then that also has negative effects for my partner. Most of the time, I have darned good orgasm control, but when my imagination has been completely set on fire...

Reactions: sketcher