1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is another instance.
Three weeks ago he posted:
42 almost 43 and bearin down on 50.....
Yet he told me that he's 37....
Had I read that post before he told me he's 37, he never would have gotten an invite.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mattyacht:
I don't know how you are surprised.
I think you are naive. I don't have a whole lot of sympathy.
Besides that, I think that you are a skank for meeting people off the internet at your house like that.
But since I am a nice guy, I will tell you this. If you really need to meet a person from the internet, meet them in a public place, during the day.
You can see how you hit it off. This of course should be prefaced with a rapport by email, and a phone conversation. Use your instincts.
This is common sense, and basic safe practice.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Give the guy a break.
Like Bigbull29 said.

We don't need to hear your tirade.
It's just you feel stupid, and you should.

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mattbrick,

Skank, your probably right. Like all men, I do think with my cock!!! However, there was a week of dialogue via pm's, one phone conversation, and we met at 3:00pm. HMMM, 3 out of 4 isn't bad huh? Oh and I did fail to mention it was for a complimentary full body massage and he got to call the shots from there. Yes I'm professionally trained. No I'm not a prostitute.

BTW BEEEEAAAAUUUUTEEEEFUL COCK!!!!!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
it is pathetic and sad..like Monster for example i think hes so caught in his alter ego that he thinks thats who he is..hes probably a 37 year old virgin as well..certainly wouldnt doubt it.Oh and we all know hes guna reply that im the fake so just for the occassion i took yet another proof pic with a special message to monster on it lol

Why don't you give this a rest, sleazeball?
It's time.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd like to expose ye:suspect:t another fake.
Well, aren't you just a sweetie?
Striker83. These pics are not him but his alter ego. He was stupid enough to tell that he was 5'10" and show up at my house a 5'7" butterball. Look at his pics real well and tell me they are even the same guy. The pic with the guy stepping out of the pool is not the ass I saw on this fella, never has been and never will be.
Never is a long time. What with plastic surgery and stretching machines, anything is (remotely) possible.
He was nervous as all hell and quite honestly I doubt wether he's ever been with a man or a woman.
Many who have been with others, are nervous. It's a first time and a first meeting-that can be a nervous experience.
He also through a red flag when he asked me to tell him who in here has a cock like mine since I don't post pics in here. HUH!!!!:wink:
It was a perfectly legitimate question. Whether or not he was being honest about himself, he was trying to get an idea of what you looked like. I notice, you don't indicate that you sent him a picture or two via e-mail (privately). Maybe he has penis preferences-doesn't want one too short or too long or isn't much for veins.
You should have seen how fast he ran out the door after telling me we need to discuss this a little further and I told him as nervous as he was I didn't think it was a good idea for him to play with me. :suspect: :twak:
Maybe you weren't all he had expected either:biggrin1:.

Yea it is.. What's even sadder is he's 37 and I think he's a virgin!!!
You have no proof that he's a virgin, so why chop him up even more on a suspicion? Indicate the photos didn't match to what appeared at the door and leave it at that-no reason to go beyond that.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fake

it is pathetic and sad..like Monster for example i think hes so caught in his alter ego that he thinks thats who he is..hes probably a 37 year old virgin as well..certainly wouldnt doubt it.Oh and we all know hes guna reply that im the fake so just for the occassion i took yet another proof pic with a special message to monster on it lol

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sleazeball:has proof pics..2 of them now,has nobody calling him fake but the pathetic monster cause its his only comeback since he cant prove shit and my proof is staring him right in his pathetic face haha,he has whole threads of people outing him and cant do anything about it.SO MONSTER YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE THAT DUMB..MY GALLERY IS VERY EASILY CHECKED TO VERIFY ME..HAHA DUMBASS!. oh and posting the word fake huge next to your avatar there in your last post is perfect haha..you are fake and have absoultey nothing or nobody to say otherwise

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha you are soo fuckin DUMB you just did exactly what i told everyone you would do you moron..and check my gallery theres a special message for you.ya notice nobody joins your pathetic posts calling me fake cause they look at my gallery and see..and then they look at yours and the threads of people who know your fake haha

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how about some foolproof evidence your not FAKE..oh ya cant so shut up

Can you prove im fake old man, no you cant, The way you see it anyone who doesnt have a scrap of paper in a pic is fake so, your calling 90% of the members fake, its a matter of time before your banned and then everyone will be laughing even harder at you. The scrap of paper can be abused but, your to dumb to know this.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe you are dumb, id like someone to get foolproof evidence im fake, you cant, jealousy is a killer.

Monster, you keep calling him fake and fake old geezer all over this board. I'm just pointing out that the guy put pics in his gallery which show he is NOT fake. That's all.

Or are you suggesting he stole a pic from another website with the same guy's face -- but this time with a verification sign about LPSG?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monster, you keep calling him fake and fake old geezer all over this board. I'm just pointing out that the guy put pics in his gallery which show he is NOT fake. That's all.

Or are you suggesting he stole a pic from another website with the same guy's face -- but this time with a verification sign about LPSG?

Im saying he thinks anyone without a fake verification pic is fake so, I guess he thinks your fake also, think about it.