Another Fake !!!!

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im saying he thinks anyone without a fake verification pic is fake so, I guess he thinks your fake also, think about it.

No, you didn't say that. You said he was fake all over this board. And, you called him old geezer (which is offensive and obviously not true).

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
All right kids - we seem to have an impasse here. It's quite clear what sleeze and Monster think of each other. It is also clear that they are not going to sort it out - so maybe stopping posting would be a good idea at this point.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you now calling ME a fake? Oh, bro, don't go there.

Im not calling you a fake, sleazebucket is by saying anyone without a verification pic is fake. This guy has insulted women, gays, straight men and pumpers when he first crawled from under his rock, I defended them so he calls me a fake, he lost all credibility when he insulted cinnamon, tripod, stretch, becominghorse, chavous and many many others, just read his post and you'll see. 90% of the members have no verification pic, ARE THEY FAKE ALSO?

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ALL RISE,

As OP of this thread I nominate myself judge over this ongoing catfight.

Sleaseball, I'm convinced you're legit. Monster, you're hot and all, but you have failed to step up to the plate and meet sleaseball's challenge.
Therefore until you do, this court is not convinced.

Case Closed!!!!!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ALL RISE,

As OP of this thread I nominate myself judge over this ongoing catfight.

Sleaseball, I'm convinced you're legit. Monster, you're hot and all, but you have failed to step up to the plate and meet sleaseball's challenge.
Therefore until you do, this court is not convinced.

Case Closed!!!!!

Case re-opened: wheres your proof? And i dont accept challenges from old men pretending to be young boys. which is what sleazy is but, thanks anyway. sleazy says anyone without a verification pic is fake, can you imagine what he says about people with no pics!!!

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Monster,

Do you think the guy in the pic might be Sleaseball's nephew or some bizarre idea as that. Why can't you shut us all up by posting a pic with your face and a note to us on it? BOTTOM LINE!!!

Mattyacht

Jurisprudence

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Monster...you are putting so much more energy into not providing a photo then you are in producing one, which is easily done in a matter of minutes, that it is a bit confusing and telling. Just for the record, I understand the predicament you find yourself in at the moment, but I've never had any communication with Sleazeball so I'm not sure what insult, from him towards me, you are referring to.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you imagine how little many of them will care (I include myself here).

Verification photos being capable of abuse or not. In this instance, I'd say it's a case of put up, or shut up.

You have no pics either so, put up or shut, otherwise your fake also

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sleazeball never said anyone without a verification pic is fake. You're putting words in his mouth to deflect the issue here.

Monster, you have a torso shot in your gallery with your head cut off. All you need to do is re-crop the pic and re-post so we can see the same face on that pic as the one in your avatar. That would truly close this case. Or show just one more pic of the bicep tattoo in your avatar. That would also slam this shut. You could do that, but for 10,000 reasons, you won't.

This is insane. I'm out.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monster,

Do you think the guy in the pic might be Sleaseball's nephew or some bizarre idea as that. Why can't you shut us all up by posting a pic with your face and a note to us on it? BOTTOM LINE!!!

Mattyacht

Jurisprudence

I have no idea whose in his gallery what i do know is when he tried to cam with me it was an old man

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sleazeball never said anyone without a verification pic is fake. You're putting words in his mouth to deflect the issue here.

Monster, you have a torso shot in your gallery with your head cut off. All you need to do is re-crop the pic and re-post so we can see the same face on that pic as the one in your avatar. That would truly close this case. Or show just one more pic of the bicep tattoo in your avatar. That would also slam this shut. You could do that, but for 10,000 reasons, you won't.

This is insane. I'm out.

He implied it dude, wake up and read his post