any adult guys wear a peewee, child, or teen size cup?

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have one tht i bought at international jock. it has a real small cup tiny almost. i love it. i have also made my own out of leather,plastic cups etc. it's amazing, if you think about , the many things you can use for a cup under a boys jockstrap. if you small like me have fun and let me know what you made. good luck just noticed i'm in wpb,fl.

Reactions: deleted18464931

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have one tht i bought at international jock. it has a real small cup tiny almost. i love it. i have also made my own out of leather,plastic cups etc. it's amazing, if you think about , the many things you can use for a cup under a boys jockstrap. if you small like me have fun and let me know what you made. good luck just noticed i'm in wpb,fl.

Would love to see a photo if it or know what type it is... Is it that small metap one they have?..

Would love to see pics and hear kore about our making your own cup...

Do u wear a boys jock?.. Have your found the pouches to be smaller in boy/teen jocks than adult jocks?...

I'm not small particularly was just more a random question post

I haven't actually worn one since I was in 7th grade..... but I probably fit a teen one? this is just a guesstimate though