Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kahunaman massage:

Anyone ever watched any of the videos on his Kahunamanbodywork site? He has a "bodywork content" package that is $17.95 but no idea if it's any different from the things that are posted on YouTube. The other courses that actually cover the technique are way more expensive!

AusOtter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone ever watched any of the videos on his Kahunamanbodywork site? He has a "bodywork content" package that is $17.95 but no idea if it's any different from the things that are posted on YouTube. The other courses that actually cover the technique are way more expensive!
The YouTube videos are pretty hot. Not sure I'd pay for more. But of they're instructional then it may be great value.

AusOtter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just finished a massage. Still covered in oil as I write this.

Was from a straight Turkish lad maybe mid 20s. He's still sorting out his work in London here so can't share details yet. But I will as soon as he's set up.

He was thorough and strong. Was nice having him rub me down while told me what he's been up to in London since he's lived here. Deep voice and hairy thighs brushing against me. Bliss.

He got his fingers deep into my muscles to release the tension and then softly rubbed down straight after. He knew his way around the body.

He also seemed to enjoy my big ass haha. Lots of thigh and glute massage. Maybe it was my soft moaning that let him knew it was what I needed...

Each push against my ass made my back arch a little more. Just instinct I guess ;). I'm sure he'd have seen the goods as he pushed a hand on each cheek over and over. Could feel my cheeks spreading and my cock throbbing against the bed. His fingers brushed my shaft a few times as it was point down between my thighs. He'd have known it was my cock, but he just kept working away at me.

Doing it on my bed was somehow more enjoyable as I felt him move around me. And the bed creaking in a familiar way haha.

Before anyone asks, there was no extras. But he definitely had me standing to attention a number of times and wasn't shy about it. He even chose to bring up how some gay men are even more turned on by him when they find out he's straight... While I was face up and standing proud. Could have taken his eye out :joy:.

I felt pretty damn good after. And then he happily changed from his shorts into sweats in front of me. A nice bulge on both sides to keep me hard and a flirt about the size of my ass from him made the session :emoji_ok_hand:. If he turns gay I'll be first in line for flipping with him haha.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The YouTube videos are pretty hot. Not sure I'd pay for more. But of they're instructional then it may be great value.

It would be nice to know if the videos that you pay for are towel-less. In some of the videos you can see the person being massaged on his stomach with a towel not in sight. If they are sans towel, I would pay to see them.

Reactions: res33

jharts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My favourite masseur in London was someone I randomly found on gumtree. I found a few reviews but really didn’t know what to expect. The first time I went to him, I was a little surprised by the location, it being in a random flat on a main road, but thought don’t judge a book by its cover and all that.

When I went in, he pointed me to the shower, so I stripped off naked and went to shower quickly. When I returned, he was in his underwear putting on some music, so I dried off, asked him where he wanted me and got on the table accordingly. He dried me more thoroughly with a towel and I heard something else drop, which I later found out was his boxers. He began the massage, and I immediately knew it was going to be incredible. Long deep, strokes, working the muscles with powerful hands rather than relying on elbows, and, although there was some pain as he worked through some of the deeper knots, it was an incredibly relaxing experience as he spent a long time on my back. Fortunately, I had booked two hours and I relaxed entirely knowing that I had a lot of time.

I was somewhere between sleep and awake when he started moving down to my legs. The strong, deep muscle work continued there and I was roused slightly when he got to my glutes. His powerful hands were deep and thorough, keeping me straddled somewhere between pleasure and pain as he eased all the tension from sitting at a desk while also not shying away from touching any part of me. He frequently grazed my balls, treated my taint as just another body part to massage and was comfortable stroking around my hole. After several blissful minutes, and with the pool of precum building, he asked me to flip over.

As I turned over, I got my first glimpse of his very impressive uncut dick, which hung comfortably and casually. He continued the massage, being just as thorough on the front as on the back. Although he had been rather nonchalant with touching me, and was naked, there was still part of me that was unsure if there was going to be a happy ending. However, as he moved up my legs, he caressed my balls and allowed his hand to frequently make contact with my dick, which jerked and dribbled precum with every light touch. He then moved up to my chest and gave my pecs a deep massage, which included my nipples. I was throbbing at this point and as he moved on to my stomach, he allowed his hands to go all the way down and touch the base of my dick frequently, which shuddered and bounced back into place every time.

He then oiled his hands up, and started stroking my shaft, using both hands and moving from the base all the way to the top of the head. I lifted my hand to touch his dick and, although he remained soft, he did not stop me playing with his foreskin and his balls as he expertly built up the tension in my groin. As my breathing got heavier, he grabbed my balls with one hand and increased his cadence with the other, bringing me off in a large eruption of cum and euphoria. I felt numb, as if all of my energy had just been shot out of the end of my cock. He cleaned me up gently and waited for me to come around.

I visited several times after that. One time which particularly stuck in my mind was this time when after he asked me to flip over, I was already throbbing. He called attention to this, and said although it’s better at the end, did I want to cum then? I nodded and he sat on the edge of the table, spat on my dick and made me cum using only that as a lube, which was incredibly hot. Then at the end of the massage, seeing I was at full mast again, he this time used his more traditional oil to bring me to a second, albeit still large, load. His joking with me about cumming a lot twice, as well as the image of him spitting on my dick are great memories, ones I have used several times.

jharts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I nodded and he sat on the edge of the table, spat on my dick and made me cum using only that as a lube, which was incredibly hot. Then at the end of the massage, seeing I was at full mast again, he this time used his more traditional oil to bring me to a second, albeit still large, load. His joking with me about cumming a lot twice, as well as the image of him spitting on my dick are great memories, ones I have used several times.[/QUOTE]

Question- are you worried about catching a disease from having his saliva all of you? I try to stay away from other folks' body fluids as much as possible.

Bifun90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I nodded and he sat on the edge of the table, spat on my dick and made me cum using only that as a lube, which was incredibly hot. Then at the end of the massage, seeing I was at full mast again, he this time used his more traditional oil to bring me to a second, albeit still large, load. His joking with me about cumming a lot twice, as well as the image of him spitting on my dick are great memories, ones I have used several times.

Question- are you worried about catching a disease from having his saliva all of you? I try to stay away from other folks' body fluids as much as possible.[/QUOTE]

Was this massage in MD? Can you message me to find out more details?

karlosav

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I nodded and he sat on the edge of the table, spat on my dick and made me cum using only that as a lube, which was incredibly hot. Then at the end of the massage, seeing I was at full mast again, he this time used his more traditional oil to bring me to a second, albeit still large, load. His joking with me about cumming a lot twice, as well as the image of him spitting on my dick are great memories, ones I have used several times.

Question- are you worried about catching a disease from having his saliva all of you? I try to stay away from other folks' body fluids as much as possible.[/QUOTE]

Lol no not really.

whyme75

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just finished a massage. Still covered in oil as I write this.

Was from a straight Turkish lad maybe mid 20s. He's still sorting out his work in London here so can't share details yet. But I will as soon as he's set up.

He was thorough and strong. Was nice having him rub me down while told me what he's been up to in London since he's lived here. Deep voice and hairy thighs brushing against me. Bliss.

He got his fingers deep into my muscles to release the tension and then softly rubbed down straight after. He knew his way around the body.

He also seemed to enjoy my big ass haha. Lots of thigh and glute massage. Maybe it was my soft moaning that let him knew it was what I needed...

Each push against my ass made my back arch a little more. Just instinct I guess ;). I'm sure he'd have seen the goods as he pushed a hand on each cheek over and over. Could feel my cheeks spreading and my cock throbbing against the bed. His fingers brushed my shaft a few times as it was point down between my thighs. He'd have known it was my cock, but he just kept working away at me.

Doing it on my bed was somehow more enjoyable as I felt him move around me. And the bed creaking in a familiar way haha.

Before anyone asks, there was no extras. But he definitely had me standing to attention a number of times and wasn't shy about it. He even chose to bring up how some gay men are even more turned on by him when they find out he's straight... While I was face up and standing proud. Could have taken his eye out :joy:.

I felt pretty damn good after. And then he happily changed from his shorts into sweats in front of me. A nice bulge on both sides to keep me hard and a flirt about the size of my ass from him made the session :emoji_ok_hand:. If he turns gay I'll be first in line for flipping with him haha.
Keep me posted! Especially if you push him to sharing his body with you.

Reactions: Tomguy99

jharts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Question- are you worried about catching a disease from having his saliva all of you? I try to stay away from other folks' body fluids as much as possible.

Was this massage in MD? Can you message me to find out more details?[/QUOTE]
yes... it was in Maryland, I tried to message you but the site blocked it for some reason.

Bgbrother

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Got first massage since lockdown booked for tomorrow. The guy is a personal trainer and fit as fk, am so looking forward to it.
Hope you have a great massage, We look forward to hearing how you get on! ...or should that be get off!!;)