Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well we don't know yet, we can't go accusing her of being a dude just because she went into a sauna full of naked hung men and she was the only girl there and didn't know what to do with herself.

Lick me dry and fuck me sideways, why can't I find such sauna.

Can you please send me the sauna address, I think I have to book my skiing vacation there.

Dude .. naahhhhh ..

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
^^I agree. We don't know for sure she's a dude.... this could have been a potentially embarrassing situation. No wank fodder necessary.

So here is my wank free solution. Being hung has nothing to do with the situation. These men are used to nudity. Walk in, sit down, make a little chit chat ("so..how about those moguls?") and after a reasonable amount of time make a graceful exit.

See? Totally wank free. :biggrin1:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mixed gender saunas in Switzerland? Not bloody likely. Even in Finland they have a mens and womens. The exception is private homes.

That was the biggest flaw in the fiction.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mixed gender saunas in Switzerland? Not bloody likely. Even in Finland they have a mens and womens. The exception is private homes.

Damn! Well, I tried....well perhaps "she" should have just broke into a chorus of "My Favourite Things"

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sorry Helgaleena, that's actually not true. First off the OP said Austria, not Switzerland. I've been to more saunas than I can count, in many resorts, pensions and hotels all over Austria and I can vouch that just about all of them are mixed gender. The ones I have been to in Switzerland are also. It's not an issue at all.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry Helgaleena, that's actually not true. First off the OP said Austria, not Switzerland. I've been to more saunas than I can count, in many resorts, pensions and hotels all over Austria and I can vouch that just about all of them are mixed gender. The ones I have been to in Switzerland are also. It's not an issue at all.
Having been to Schweitz but not Austria, I will take your word for it.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I been all over Europe and went to Finland few times, I love Helsinki, the public saunas are NOT mixed gender. So you are right helgaleena, mixed gender saunas are very unlikely. The only mixed saunas are the private ones or renting a place by one of the lakes so you can use their saunas.

And the likelihood of ending up in a sauna full nude hung men in the Scandinavia is flawed fiction.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I been all over Europe and went to Finland few times, I love Helsinki, the public saunas are NOT mixed gender. So you are right helgaleena, mixed gender saunas are very unlikely. The only mixed saunas are the private ones or renting a place by one of the lakes so you can use their saunas.

And the likelihood of ending up in a sauna full nude hung men in the Scandinavia is flawed fiction.

The OP is most likely not legitimate, but "she" did pretend to be on holiday in Austria so I'm not sure why Finland is an issue. I can't speak for "in the Scandinavia" Fire, but the majority of public saunas in Austria and Switzerland are mixed gender. In fact I've never been to one that wasn't. Very cool you've been all over Europe. Where in Austria have you been?

Last edited:

Ellebel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't speak for either Finland or Austria, but I don't see why mixed sauna's are considered that strange. There is nothing sexual about sauna's, right? Besides in the mind's of pervs ofcourse:) But perhaps it's just because I'm dutch and not really used to sauna's not being mixed.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't speak for either Finland or Austria, but I don't see why mixed sauna's are considered that strange. There is nothing sexual about sauna's, right? Besides in the mind's of pervs ofcourse:) But perhaps it's just because I'm dutch and not really used to sauna's not being mixed.

exactly...it's absolutely not an issue

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got stuck on the second post.

Trying to figure out why someone 100% straight is asking for directions to a sauna full of well hung men. :confused:

lol...I'll make this quick and easy for you puppy. I wasn't asking for directions. I live in Austria and sensing that this thread was bogus, I was curious where in my country the OP was claiming to have been. Is that 100% clear for you? Any more questions? :rolleyes:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol...I'll make this quick and easy for you puppy. I wasn't asking for directions. I live in Austria and sensing that this thread was bogus, I was curious where in my country the OP was claiming to have been. Is that 100% clear for you? Any more questions? :rolleyes:

Well, if you don't want the directions, I'll take them. I'd love to find a sauna full of 'my favourite things' :biggrin1: