anyone ever get a boner in a speedo

WRJcock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few years ago I was at Grandview Beach in Virginia, wearing a white nylon Aussiebum. I went into the water up to my waist and got a nice hard on from the swirling and splashing or the ocean water.

Being a natural exhibitionist, I walked out of the water in full view of a guy who was sunning himself in a thong. Of course I walked over to him and started talking....and his eyes never left my boner alone. The rest of the story is history.......

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was a swimmer before I got into weight lifting and bodybuilding. I got a boner in a speedo or similar type suit many times. I'm a huge exhibitionist so it doesn't bother me; pretty much ensures I will get hit on by someone and go away with at least a blow job. ;-)

anchorsandvaginas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear jammers which end at the knee. I have gotten a couple of semi-hard-ons and some boners. My solutions is wrapping myself in a towel, the cold water of the pool, or just staying in the water and acting like nothing is happening. I wouldn't be embarrassed because my dick is showing himself off! He's saying hi to all the hot chicks in bathing suits and telling other guys "I'm ready to fuck your bitch!" Hahaha. Well that's the way I see it

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Let us imagine a July afternoon spent lounging around with a couple of friends on a ski boat idling on the Columbia River. Let us imagine how mellow and relaxed I was feeling after downing a couple of beers under the hot sun. Let us further imagine what happened when an attractive lady friend began rubbing tanning oil on my back....

You get the picture.
I got the picture. I be she got a good picture too.;)