SocksOff75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stumbled across this hipster stud on both Twitter and ThisVid, watching that perfect meaty cock of his piss. That seems to be all I've seen uploaded from him thus far, but with a whopping SIX videos, it'd be astonishing if he didn't have an OF/JFF page or at least a Twitter account. (Seems to be a g/f videotaping?)

Does anyone recognize him and know where I can see more videos of him? Whether it's his social media or amateur page, or if you just have links to tweets or video sites of other pissing clips. Even if it's just more, but different, videos of him pissing, that's fine by me. I'd LOVE that, haha. I'll add it to the collection. Thank you!

P.S. Sorry for the cross-posting across forums. Figured maybe some don't venture into certain forums; might boost the chances.

Cute men pissing near the car - ThisVidcom (2).mp4
yVl-O7-9EGCmc49t (1).mp4
Amazing boy with great dick pissing - ThisVidcom (6).mp4
6eZlCNeu7pbJac0v.mp4
Great friend pissing outside - ThisVidcom (4).mp4
Great friend pissing outside 2 - ThisVidcom.mp4

boloneri1958

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stumbled across this hipster stud on both Twitter and ThisVid, watching that perfect meaty cock of his piss. That seems to be all I've seen uploaded from him thus far, but with a whopping SIX videos, it'd be astonishing if he didn't have an OF/JFF page or at least a Twitter account. (Seems to be a g/f videotaping?)

Does anyone recognize him and know where I can see more videos of him? Whether it's his social media or amateur page, or if you just have links to tweets or video sites of other pissing clips. Even if it's just more, but different, videos of him pissing, that's fine by me. I'd LOVE that, haha. I'll add it to the collection. Thank you!

P.S. Sorry for the cross-posting across forums. Figured maybe some don't venture into certain forums; might boost the chances.

View attachment 105437191 View attachment 105437241 View attachment 105437271 View attachment 105437281 View attachment 105437311 View attachment 105437321
:emoji_tongue::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_champagne: