Anyone Remember Brevitas?

Sidey12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was thinking about past cam people that I used to watch before OF and stuff and I remember that I really liked Brevitas who was tall, skinny, lean and had that sexy geek vibe. I haven’t seen him post for a few years but wondered if anyone had seen anything or whether he may have changed his name?
He was probably my favourite guy online.

hardandy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was thinking about past cam people that I used to watch before OF and stuff and I remember that I really liked Brevitas who was tall, skinny, lean and had that sexy geek vibe. I haven’t seen him post for a few years but wondered if anyone had seen anything or whether he may have changed his name?
He was probably my favourite guy online.

He was so fucking sexy but he disappeared some time ago. Have no idea what happened to him, would like to know too.
You can find some of his old videos here

User-submitted brevitas videos of Gay community - ThisVid Tube

Reactions: Dengxiao

Sidey12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was so fucking sexy but he disappeared some time ago. Have no idea what happened to him, would like to know too.
You can find some of his old videos here

User-submitted brevitas videos of Gay community - ThisVid Tube
Thanks for that, I have seen all of those and I reckon there are probably more out there from that time but can't find them lol . Shake cos his last video was the hottest and then he stopped or something. Was going to post it but seems to have disappeared from the net!

Reactions: hardandy

Rezfan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I fell in love with this guy couple yrs ago, I’ve tried looking for more stuff and all I can rly hope at this point is just randomly finding something by accident. Wayback Machine helped me get some new photos of him, but oh how I wish I could see his “Brevitas at Work” vid.

Myste

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I fell in love with this guy couple yrs ago, I’ve tried looking for more stuff and all I can rly hope at this point is just randomly finding something by accident. Wayback Machine helped me get some new photos of him, but oh how I wish I could see his “Brevitas at Work” vid.
Mind posting the photos anyway? Would welcome anything regarding the guy at this point.