Anything On Guilherme Filpo

whydamnheshot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Any news?
he's dating a woman that seems to 'make everything' to him... so i'd say hardly on this relationship they're going to do a onlyfans or something like that. he's someone great tho, truly easy to admire his attitude and his journey, but i just don't believe in couples that are too public about their relationship cause sometimes it fells artificial, idk... i mean, sometimes i feel like he is more into her than she is into him.

whydamnheshot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Has anyone ever corresponded with him?
he's crazy in love with a woman that sometimes seems to want him as bad as he wants her... he shows so much pda towards her... and she is so cold. Other than that, he will just correspond to another man if its a good bodybuilder. I believe he is homophobic.

Deep Throat King

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just bought a “jerk” video from him. He randomly offered on IG for $100. It was 5 secs long of him shaking his dick with the camera forward facing. Nothing to be impressed about to be honest. I wouldn’t buy any vids from him and if you decide to, ask how long they are. Just my advice.

whydamnheshot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Just bought a “jerk” video from him. He randomly offered on IG for $100. It was 5 secs long of him shaking his dick with the camera forward facing. Nothing to be impressed about to be honest. I wouldn’t buy any vids from him and if you decide to, ask how long they are. Just my advice.
sometimes they use videos from other people... and sometimes there's guys saying they will send a video 5min long and they actually send a video that its almost 1min... and for you to no complain they block you.

but i find hard to believe he's offering to show off his dick.

Deep Throat King

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sometimes they use videos from other people... and sometimes there's guys saying they will send a video 5min long and they actually send a video that its almost 1min... and for you to no complain they block you.

but i find hard to believe he's offering to show off his dick.
Ok