Are big dicks a basic human right?

Sounds like the fallacy of the middle class

"Everyone will have it all"

Inherently flawed in that no one is happy unless they have more

I think in the context of this problem the correct spelling would be "phallacy"

We should refer your post to the grammar police to ensure we maintain adequacy, correctness and big dickedness.

Please do not let this happen again, go outside and spank your monkey accordingly

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do you agree that big dicks should be a basic human right similar to free speech or equality under the law?

I believe big dicks are fundamental to human happiness and recognition of this fact is a requirement for any nation to be considered civilized, IMO.

Here is how I think big dicks as a human right should work. First of all big dicks are both a positive and negative right. The government must never do anything to limit our access to precious big dicks and should promote policies that increase the number of big dicks and our access to them. A modern, civilized nation should promote the immigration of hung studs into the nation. They should also dedicate at least 2% of GDP PE research and create programs to allow the general populace to have access to hung studs when needed.

What do you guys think? How should the government's of the world handle the right to big dicks?
Never mind Dick size @wallyj84 . Let's talk about your small Brain...

Reactions: MisterB

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Tough to say, since I don't know what you mean by "basic human right". Could you provide a definition for that?

Human rights are the natural and legal rights that belong to every person on Earth.

When I say that big dicks are a basic human right, I mean that everyone has a right to pursue big dicks for sexual pleasure or some other use. People also have the right to pursue activities that will give them a big dick through surgical or chemical means. The government also has a responsibility to ensure that all citizens have access to big dicks and the ability to make their cocks big.

Does that explain my viewpoint?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
What about the rights of the person who has the big dick to not have to be forced to allow others to be near it? It sounds like you are advocating for the government to decide who has sex with who, and forcing people to have sex with people they might not want to have sex with. You don't have any rights in regards to a relationship with my penis or anyones penis other than your own.

Not at all. I think you can have sex with whoever you want. I do think the government should hire sex workers with large cocks to provide penis related services to people who can't get big dicks on their own.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Human rights are the natural and legal rights that belong to every person on Earth.
No right is natural. It's given by society, ideology and law (in general other people or authorities). That's why parties argue what's a human right and what isn't (migration for example). And that's why you even can ask such questions.
The simple answer is no. Everyone can look for big dicks but nobody has the right to demand them. Pretty much the same as for anything related to sex (yes I know, lots of men think it's their right to have sex. It's not).
The idea that the government should care about such stupid things is hysterical. BUT under the Trump administration I actually could see that happen. Make Americans "great" again.

After seeing how well the government handles everything else, why would you want the government to handle dick size? If you think you have a right to someone else's big dick, you're mistaken. What about the rights of the individual man who happens to have the big dick? Doesn't he have the right to decide who can and can't handle his dick? I would hope so.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

When I say that big dicks are a basic human right, I mean that everyone has a right to pursue big dicks for sexual pleasure or some other use. People also have the right to pursue activities that will give them a big dick through surgical or chemical means. The government also has a responsibility to ensure that all citizens have access to big dicks and the ability to make their cocks big.

Does that explain my viewpoint?

None of that is currently limited by any legal statute.

But you can claim anything is a "basic human right". That doesn't make it so.

D

deleted716371

Big dicks are essential for Human happiness. There is a greater need for them than something like education or marriage. Two things that the UN considers basic human rights.

Can we conclude that you lack both of those? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DildoShwaggins

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Not at all. I think you can have sex with whoever you want. I do think the government should hire sex workers with large cocks to provide penis related services to people who can't get big dicks on their own.

Sex workers are usually able to be picky about their clientele. Having the government force them to provide "penis related services" violates their right to not provide those services to someone who they don't want to provide those services to.

You are saying that your want/right to get a service from a big dick is more important than the wants or rights of the person who owns that big dick.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Sex workers are usually able to be picky about their clientele. Having the government force them to provide "penis related services" violates their right to not provide those services to someone who they don't want to provide those services to.

You are saying that your want/right to get a service from a big dick is more important than the wants or rights of the person who owns that big dick.

Nope. Not at all. I never said that hung studs would be forced to service anyone. I said the government would hire sex workers, not force anyone into conscription.

You're arguing against something I never said.

Well shit Wally, they already make everyone systematically smaller with circumcision. Maybe they should stop doing that.

Last edited by a moderator:

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

Nope. Not at all. I never said that hung studs would be forced to service anyone. I said the government would hire sex workers, not force anyone into conscription.

You're arguing against something I never said.

The only way this works is if you allow those sex workers the right to deny their "big penis services" to anyone. If they can do that then there is no guarantee that everyone who wants those services receives those services. What if this were implemented and all of the sex workers decided that they didn't want to provide you with their services? By your logic they are refusing you a basic human right. The only way you can fulfill your "basic human right" in that scenario is to violate one of the sex workers rights in favor of your own.

If you don't see that as a problem then just keep the government out of it and go pay for a prostitute yourself. I'm with you if you are arguing to decriminalize prostitution, but by having the government hire them to service people at the governments will is ignoring the rights of the person providing the service to not have sex with someone they don't want to have sex with.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
The only way this works is if you allow those sex workers the right to deny their "big penis services" to anyone. If they can do that then there is no guarantee that everyone who wants those services receives those services. What if this were implemented and all of the sex workers decided that they didn't want to provide you with their services? By your logic they are refusing you a basic human right. The only way you can fulfill your "basic human right" in that scenario is to violate one of the sex workers rights in favor of your own.

If you don't see that as a problem then just keep the government out of it and go pay for a prostitute yourself. I'm with you if you are arguing to decriminalize prostitution, but by having the government hire them to service people at the governments will is ignoring the rights of the person providing the service to not have sex with someone they don't want to have sex with.

Or, sex workers can understand that by agreeing to work for the government they have to be willing to service anyone. If they want to be more selective in who they choose as clients then they can just remain independent.

Education isn't illegal either, but we still expect for the government to help people obtain it and it is considered a human right.

Are you insinuating there should be government funded penis enlargement?

I mean don't get me wrong I like where your going with this, but I can't even get my veterans shit right from the government so this might be a stretch.

Maybe if I can prove to VA that I would have had 7 inches if it weren't for riding in the back of M113s and shit...

Fuck it man Bernie was promising free education why can't I get my free big dickedness

Reactions: sodominsane