Are 'Size Queens' considered a Slut?

feely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
size queens aren't sluts at all.

It's silly to even think they might be. They just know what they like.

blahblah123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A size queen would be considered a slut only if he or she has screwed long and wide to develop that preference (pun intended). And even then, only a former slut, unless he or she remains highly promiscuous.

those are basically my thoughts on the subject, but you left one detail out - if a woman screws guys just because she thinks they have big cocks and she wants to find out, she's a slut. but just liking big penises doesnt make her a slut at all, so dont worry about it.

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering this... me being a recent size queen.. do guys consider girls that love big dicks a slut? I'm usually never open about my taste in men down below, usually I say it doesn't matter LOL. But, I don't know, I feel so dirty when I think about it LOL.

In my opinion this is the reason why many women deny their preference for large cocks, other than not wanting to damage men's self esteem.

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if a woman screws guys just because she thinks they have big cocks and she wants to find out, she's a slut.
You don't have to screw someone to find out if he has a big cock. :rolleyes:

I wonder how the word "slut" accomplishes getting men laid, anyway. Seems it's not the most useful term for that.

LivingHell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think size queens get labelled sluts because it is thought that women should have more things on their minds than just cocks. We are supposed to look past looks etc whereas guys are allowed to just like tits and arse.

In Awe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you deny your sexuality for any length of time, you set yourself up for an imbalance. Do what you need to do to keep yourself sane, as long (no pun intended) as you don't hurt anyone, its no one's business but the people enjoying each other.

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A woman aint a slut cos she like big cocks - I think others have answered eloquently enough already. Personally I think it is great that a woman knows what she wants from a man - either in sex, size or whatever - wish more women were honest instead of thos who say size dont matter when to many it does

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think size queens get labelled sluts because it is thought that women should have more things on their minds than just cocks. We are supposed to look past looks etc whereas guys are allowed to just like tits and arse.

What bugs me is the assumption that women who like cocks somehow don't "have more on their minds than just cocks." It seems some men can't grasp the difference between having a general preference and having an obsession.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
A woman could be a size queen yet only ever sleep with 1 large man but she is a slut because she isnt affraid to say she likes them large

Yet another woman who dosent have a prefrence to size can screw any man she likes and she isnt a slut

Doesnt add up in my book.

But come on, in these days as long as sex is safe and everyone is concenting, why does the term ' slut' still exsist?

LivingHell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What bugs me is the assumption that women who like cocks somehow don't "have more on their minds than just cocks." It seems some men can't grasp the difference between having a general preference and having an obsession.

I think they can't tell the difference because most men really don't have anything on their minds but tits and arse :wink: Their general preference IS an obsession.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think they can't tell the difference because most men really don't have anything on their minds but tits and arse :wink: Their general preference IS an obsession.

Sadly - I have also been thinking about cricket.

My obsessions are genitals and bottoms. Tits are great but the other two distract me to distraction. :smile:

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again, why all these labels for women? I like to screw, am I a slut? If I were a man it would be perfectly acceptable to say I like to screw and i would
not be labeled a slut. As for size it is no difference for a woman to like a
large penis than a man to like a woman for her physical attributes. My mother told me when she was young she was told that women were
not suppose to like sex and she felt dirty when she found out she did. She
was determined that I would not grow up with the same hangups about sex.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How sad. Good for your mother. I think because women are the bearers of children the whole issue of shaming and blaming came into being to keep them in line. If you look at many cultures around the world, women are treated in a similar fashion. Aren't you ladies glad to have LPSG as a safe haven? I have read on this thread alone women who 1) like sex and are married(so how much sex they have is irrelevant) 2) women who are single and verbal about their preference but have had few partners 3) women who are just fascinated 4)women who may have had many partners . It doesnt matter... I am sure the boys appreciate the admiration! LOL!

Again, why all these labels for women? I like to screw, am I a slut? If I were a man it would be perfectly acceptable to say I like to screw and i would
not be labeled a slut. As for size it is no difference for a woman to like a
large penis than a man to like a woman for her physical attributes. My mother told me when she was young she was told that women were
not suppose to like sex and she felt dirty when she found out she did. She
was determined that I would not grow up with the same hangups about sex.

B_JQblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Such a silly question.
It's akin to asking a male if he likes big breasts.
I find the women here , such as Mercurial bliss and stud hunter to be very sexy. The fact that they are up front about their sexual prefernces makes them all the more so.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A size queen that hops from one large pole to another might be demonized as a greedy slut, but I don't think that the self-rightious wingers should be listened to, they are a silly lot.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering this... me being a recent size queen.. do guys consider girls that love big dicks a slut?

I prefer the use of the term polyamorous as opposed to slut. Just because you are a size queen that does not automatically make you polyamorous. You can choose to be monogamous or polyamorous. Polyamorous being a Greek word meaning having many loves. In the latter term the individual usually has a major relationship and other outside relationships. Or they are not committed at all and just "play the field" as it were.