• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Are there any celebs, male or female, on this site?

Tommy430

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know they wont post on here, but I bet there are plenty who like a big cock! Rihanna is a definite candidate! Get in touch with me girl!

Sexuality
Unsure
I guess I should admit it. I'm Sarah Palin.

I love huge cocks so much, especially Levi Johnston's, which I took anally, vaginally, orally, aurally, nasally, axillarilly. And also titty-fuck. Yes, I have had sex with moose, but only for want of anything better. My favorite thing to do is dress up as a guy and hang around public restroom gloryholes, waiting for ice truckers and salmon fishermen who haven't had sex for months to empty their steaming loads down my throat. Beats governing, I can tell you that, for sure. I have had sex with Tommy430 and Rihanna may times - one-to-one, together in an intimate and leisurely threesome, and with hundreds of others as part of the black magical orgies that are the focal point of the Satanic cult we three are involved in. Rihanna is 9", cut, with a mushroom head and big balls. She likes to throat-fuck really roughly. Bruised my tonsils something fierce!

dc46064

Sexy Member
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I guess I should admit it. I'm Sarah Palin.

I love huge cocks so much, especially Levi Johnston's, which I took anally, vaginally, orally, aurally, nasally, axillarilly. And also titty-fuck. Yes, I have had sex with moose, but only for want of anything better. My favorite thing to do is dress up as a guy and hang around public restroom gloryholes, waiting for ice truckers and salmon fishermen who haven't had sex for months to empty their steaming loads down my throat. Beats governing, I can tell you that, for sure. I have had sex with Tommy430 and Rihanna may times - one-to-one, together in an intimate and leisurely threesome, and with hundreds of others as part of the black magical orgies that are the focal point of the Satanic cult we three are involved in. Rihanna is 9", cut, with a mushroom head and big balls. She likes to throat-fuck really roughly. Bruised my tonsils something fierce!

Now , that is the best thing i have heard since i know when. I just knew o'le sarah was that wasy! HeHe!!!!!

thee1

Gold
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. I'll give you a hint. My first name ain't baby...

Deno

Cherished Member
Sexuality
No Response
yes but nobody has heard of me

We are the best kept secret in the galaxy. We monitor, licence and police all alien activity on the Earth. We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret, we exist in shadow.