Arizona Meet and Greet

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does anyone know about how many AZ members there are? It seems like there are enough to have a LPSG meetup in the area.

If we had about 15+ people that would be interested we could arrange a meetup.

***NOTE*** A LPSG meetup is not where the gay guys hope to get straight guys drunk and take advantage of them and hate that women show up and make it harder for them. (I know a story from the past)

I'm talking about a Park meetup with BBQ and Vollyball or something just to get to know people and maybe make a couple friends.

Are there people that would be interested in it? Do I small a new thread....?

So after a few people showing interest, I started a thread.

I looked at the NYC meetup and we can choose something like that, a cheep casual resturaunt meet up

or

we can choose one of the many area parks for a grillout
-If there are members with children or pets there are a couple parks that provide facilities for both as well as grilling, etc.
-If there are those that are interested in Volleyball, Basketball, etc there are a couple of parks to choose from for that as well.

or

Whatever (Bowling, Lazer Tag, Base Jumping)

Any suggestions from those who would be interested? There is pretty much everything to do around here...

-Tully

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depending on when and where, I may be interested.

And I prefer a restaurant. People can be in or out..... No physical activity. No heat (not that it bothers me, hell, I will go hiking at 3pm when it is 115). And, nobody has to worry about bringing food for a grillout.

Last edited:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Depending on when and where, I may be interested.

And I prefer a restaurant. People can be in or out..... No physical activity. No heat (not that it bothers me, hell, I will go hiking at 3pm when it is 115). And, nobody has to worry about bringing food for a grillout.

Restaurant works for me as well. I prefer lunch. If dinner, I like a Jazz music background.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just don't think this should be a family event. How can I check out a bulge or tease if I'm making sure my son ate his potato salad? Also, this time of year in Phoenix, parks really aren't an option, so for now, that leaves a restaurant. Jazz sounds good to me too. How 'bout some place where we can meet around 6 PM for dinner and drinks and then hang out for the music. Needs to be someplace where the music isn't a major performance though so we can laugh and talk freely and not bother people that came to peacefully listen to an artist perform.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't been to one but if I ever got the chance I would!

And Honey123's right - should not be a family affair! eek.

Go for it! It's great meeting new people and they generally don't bite (unless you want them to :wink:)

But where were y'all when I was there!? :rolleyes:

Honey123.... go see them all and tell me what I missed please!!! :tongue:

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thursday or Friday is probably best for me... And I'm pretty much willing to go anywhere in Phoenix...

Not so much into Jazz, but then again, I don't really care what is going on in the background. :cool:

And sorry K8, I was planning on coming out the one time but I had to work. :mad:

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Hmmmm...I dunno. Honey is the only genuine female AZ member we have here*, and I'm just not interested in a sausage-fest (sorry guys, I'm sure you're nice and all so don't take it personally). Don't let me stop you though, and I'll chime in if I change my mind.

*[edit -- oops, I guess we also have xxxarizona, http://www.lpsg.org/members/xxxarizona.html ]

Last edited:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I'm all for it, too. If we do it a dinner in Phoenix, my only concern is having a place to crash in case I have one too many. If there are members who have the space to accommodate a guest, should we have them make offers to do so in this thread?

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
K8 and I had a great time hanging out with _avg_ down in Tempe last October. It was a good time. We were sad that Plug-it-in wasn't able to make it.

Friday nights or Saturdays work for me - but I only get everyother Saturday so hope it is one of my weekends off. I think the NYC group usually plans about 5-6 weeks out from the start of the planning What about 6/27 for every one?

I promise to wear cleavage, sexy shoes, and tell stories :boobies:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rivaled only by your's my friend... In fact I believe they were almost the same size.

If you want to hear the stories you'll just have to hop the pond and go the party with me.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmmm...I dunno. Honey is the only genuine female AZ member we have here*, and I'm just not interested in a sausage-fest (sorry guys, I'm sure you're nice and all so don't take it personally). Don't let me stop you though, and I'll chime in if I change my mind.

*[edit -- oops, I guess we also have xxxarizona, http://www.lpsg.org/members/xxxarizona.html ]

There are more, but finding them is difficult!

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's not fair!

It's everyone else's turn to come visit! :rolleyes: :tongue:

24 weeks in 2 years is slightly too much time in the US - they may not let me in again!

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well so far yes...mostly guys have responded but give it a bit, I know a few female members in AZ.

Seems like the resturaunt has the most votes so far. Also area....East side or West side?