Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I haven't been watching the show but I saw Ashley performing a task in ballet tights last night! Such a shame they were black and didn't reveal too much.

Have a look at the pictures earlier...looks like that's not the only episode he's in tights...and not black ones. Looking forward to getting to those episodes...on #5 at the moment. A big yawn fest so far...although Danica and Rhian are making me quite "happy"...

D

deleted257218

Damn.

Another reminder of how unfair life is =(

aussietango

Just Browsing
Media
It's pretty impressive, I have to say. There was a documentary on about him a few weeks ago and he comes across as a pretty nice guy. He's been diagnosed with attention deficit disorder, but I certainly wouldn't say he was 'stupid', as uncharitably described above by RioDalston.

Hi - do you remember which side that doco was shown on and if it might be still online somewhere?

cheers

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just use a proxy server for the videos. It tricks them into thinking you're in the UK. Just copy the URL for the video and enter it on the page. He's got a lovely huge bulge walking to the hot tub!

DaveProxy - Your Free Web Proxy / UK Based Proxy Server

Well aren't you just too damn clever hahahha, it worked great with the proxy. Next time I cannot watch something outside the US I shall recall that trick.

WOW, Not only is he sexy but that is one impressive bulge, I don't think he's hard but semi and that's a huge semi :)
Would love to see a video of it wo the underwear lol

:bj:
HH

P.S. Who the hell was the daffy nan doing drag chi in the dreadful wig ? Why the hell is she carrying her purse around with her.... does she realize she's on a closed set Hahahhhahahaahaha

Last edited:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I made an animation of the scene where he is walking to the hot tub for those that were still unable to view the clip, but it is too large for the site , sorry.

About the 2nd video, where he is sleeping next to the sexy blk guy and they both wake up semi-erect, is there an unedited version of this somewhere ?

HH

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I made an animation of the scene where he is walking to the hot tub for those that were still unable to view the clip, but it is too large for the site , sorry.

About the 2nd video, where he is sleeping next to the sexy blk guy and they both wake up semi-erect, is there an unedited version of this somewhere ?

HH

It's from the series Episode 15...(someone's posted a like of the entire episode earlier) think that's all as it's a tele show...

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This guy is hot hot hot and I'm really enjoying the pics and vids. Thanks to all that posted them. I just realized that cock may not be as gigantic as it appears (not complaining) because he is quite short. Someone stated earlier that he's 5'3 which looks about right. I would estimate that he's probably 7-8 1/2" x 5.5-6". What do u guys think?

Last edited:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's from the series Episode 15...(someone's posted a like of the entire episode earlier) think that's all as it's a tele show...

Ohhh, does the UK version not have all access like the US version does? WHY in God's name is Situation on a Reality show for British Celebs ?

This guy is hot hot hot and I'm really enjoying the pics and vids. Thanks to all that posted them. I just realized that cock may not be as gigantic as it appears (not complaining) because he is quite short. Someone stated earlier that he's 5'3 which looks about right. I would estimate that he's probably 7-8 1/2" x 5.5-6". What do u guys think?

I noticed that as well , considering his stature, or lack thereof, it's quite the impressive bulge :)

HH

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ohhh, does the UK version not have all access like the US version does? WHY in God's name is Situation on a Reality show for British Celebs ?

Oh yea, like Big Brother After Dark on Showtime...well there is something called "BB- A Bit on the Side" but I don't think it's a live feed...but I could be wrong. And especially as this is a celebrity version they probably wouldn't allow that much access. As for the Situation...who knows...I do know that they are playing for money for themselves and not for charity...

I noticed that as well , considering his stature, or lack thereof, it's quite the impressive bulge :)

HH

Only gotta say that I'm digging the whole package and the package. Perfection.

dave1966

Cherished Member
Media
So I'm up to episode 13 and still nothing said about his cock and bulge. Only the announcer has said something about his "Olympic-sized talents" in passing...strange.

I dont want to piss all over your weekend. But (being british) nothing is actually mentioned outright about his package.

I think the videos have been capped from live footage (characterised from the sound effects played over the music when Julie is dancing in the morning.

I dont think anyone is uploading the live episodes anywhere - unfortunately.