Asians with Big Dicks

gunner71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude,
Did u start the post to convince everyone that asians dont have tiny peckers, and that in fact asians have the biggest dicks. I thought you wanted the communities opinions. Or would you prefer most people just lie and say 'oh no asians are hung like donkey' woukd that make you feel more sure of urself.
So you are asian. The opinions of non asians would be unbiased and therfefirs has hold more weight.
I'm Asian, have a tiny one, but I don't let it bother me too much. However, among my Asian mates, I'm the smallest. Some of my Asian mates are quite large down there, but the largest ones I've seen were on Caucasians or black chaps.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this guy on reddit is asian and extremely large

https://www.reddit.com/user/damug7

Look at the album, on the pic with the towel you can see his soft penis, it's over 7" long, and inthe second to last pic you can get a glimpse of his girth, it's over 6" thick.

Anyway, asians with large penises certianly exist

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
did get had by a guy from Singapore who's cock made my eyes water, it kept growing and growing and then going I and in and in till I wondered if I'd have to bite the end to stop him pushing, great fuck and a huge cum - a real gusher.

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
did get had by a guy from Singapore who's cock made my eyes water, it kept growing and growing and then going I and in and in till I wondered if I'd have to bite the end to stop him pushing, great fuck and a huge cum - a real gusher.
Singaporean guys are hot

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Korean Celebrity Chun Jung Myung has the biggest dick (6 inches flaccid) paired with biggest pair of testicles I have ever seen (judging from his bulge)

he is very manly too, very good at fighting

Links to pics and videos would be appreciated, rather than just words.

A/B