Ask A Black Guy

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because we are said to be such superior lovers that once you have been with a black man or woman you wouldn't dream of going back to someone of your own ethnicity.

-OR-

In some communities the racism runs so deep that once you have had sex with a black person your own community considers you to be damaged goods and unworthy. Thereby leaving you with no choice but to continue with the superior black lovers.

LMAO! True, sad but true. But to tell the truth that tainted goods idea runs both ways unfortunately.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do we get sunburn?

Yea. But I've never had it. My sister has. I think it may take us longer to get it because of genetics and our ancestors or......I don't know. I'm no anthropoligist.

Do I like watermelon and chicken?

Lemme tell you something , if you don't like watermelon and chicken , then something is wrong with you. Not me. (joking of course, but seriously ,I like both)

Am I offended by the term "black" ?

Nah. Maybe moon cricket or junebug or jiggaboo. But not black.

CatchOfTheDay - Yep I'm from Charleston,SC. The Charleston is a dance which I think originated here. I like to dance, but not that particular one.

Do I like rap?

Yep. Today's mainstream rap gives a bad name to the entire genre though.

And Naughty , you're absolutely right. Black children are taught to hate themselves, and at the same time, "leaders" in our community teach them to hate everybody else and that it's "self hate" to love your fellow man of a different skin color.

Notice, people aren't judged by the amount of testosterone in their veins. Not by teh amount of iron in their blood. But by the amount of melonin in their skin.

When you break it down, ethnocentrist of all colors, are quite silly.

Last edited:

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I'm white, but I think I can take a crack at this. It's a matter of perception. We (white guys) like to date Asian girls, for instance, because we think they are hot. But the Asian women that we typically find hot, Asian men find horribly obese.

My ex was Japanese, 5'5, 125 lbs, D cup. I thought she was gorgeous and built perfectly, but Asian men constanly rejected her because they considered her a "cow" not being in the 80 - 90 lb weight class that Asian women are expected to be in.

I'm assuming it's the same type of thing with black men and white women. Just a theory.

I'm all for interracial dating...but why do so many black men date obese, trailer trash, clorox blondes?

bimmli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mista Geechee, you are too cool. Thanks for the thread. It's refreshing to find someone who is not offended by ethnic or racial stereotypes when asked dumb (but important questions).

As for the saying "Once you go Black...." Well I've done Black, loved it, but went on to White, Hispanic, and Asian. There are all hot men and lovers in each group.... you just gotta find them.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why to the hell are black people so attractive? Body, lips, dence, and even your soul? Are you made to enjoy life more than other?... (and perhaps to some who are lucky pass some of your energy, possible?)

Well,

Once again, I am going to jump in on this one. Beauty and Bootie are in the eyes of the beholder. Our culture is one that at its roots of improvisation and change.You hit it on the first beat, we groove it on the second, Look for us here and you will probably find us there. We invented drama, trauma and yo' mama! So those who cant take the heat usually stay out of the kitchen (in every sense of that word) We were post modern before post modern was post modern. We cant just just do it plainly we have to throw a little hip and spin into it to bring out the flavah! But mind the tongue behind those luscious lips can be as sharp as the hips are round! We are the Gumbo YA YA and dont it taste good , chile? Now Mista Geechee , or Dee Blackthorne or NJQT, or Rommette or Chocko Kittie or Marley, or 8060 or Or Gone A orAlter Ego, or Lex or Playainda, or Invisi riff on the second verse of this spiritual! :biggrin1:

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do I like watermelon?

No, I hate the smell of it. I hate the taste and texture of it. The pulp and the juices. Disgusting. I don't eat watermelon flavored candies either. Nasty.

Do I like watermelon and chicken?

Lemme tell you something , if you don't like watermelon and chicken , then something is wrong with you. Not me. (joking of course, but seriously ,I like both)

Well, something is wrong with you if you eat watermelon with chicken. :rolleyes: The watermelon is eaten after eating the fried chicken. But I don't eat watermelon. But more watermelon for you. :biggrin1:

But I will eat canteloupes and honeydew melons. (But they have to be near frozen.)

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,

Once again, I am going to jump in on this one. Beauty and Bootie are in the eyes of the beholder. Our culture is one that at its roots of improvisation and change.You hit it on the first beat, we groove it on the second, Look for us here and you will probably find us there. We invented drama, trauma and yo' mama! So those who cant take the heat usually stay out of the kitchen (in every sense of that word) We were post modern before post modern was post modern. We cant just just do it plainly we have to throw a little hip and spin into it to bring out the flavah! But mind the tongue behind those luscious lips can be as sharp as the hips are round! We are the Gumbo YA YA and dont it taste good , chile? Now Mista Geechee , or Dee Blackthorne or NJQT, or Rommette or Chocko Kittie or Marley, or 8060 or Or Gone A orAlter Ego, or Lex or Playainda, or Invisi riff on the second verse of this spiritual! :biggrin1:

To be honest, I didn't get your answer. I might be stupid today...:confused:
BTW, Did I say something wrong?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well,

Once again, I am going to jump in on this one. Beauty and Bootie are in the eyes of the beholder.

Our culture is one that at its roots of improvisation and change.
(and we call it jazz. HaHA!!:biggrin1:)

You hit it on the first beat, we groove it on the second,
... throw hot grits in the face of it on the third and call the po-po on it by the four. :eek: Look for us here and you will probably find us there. (We psyche people out like that in the Matrix, okay? Niobe, eat your heart out. :biggrin1:)
We invented drama, trauma and yo' mama! (And you forgot O-bah-ma!)

So those who cant take the heat usually stay out of the kitchen (in every sense of that word) (Nobody messes with the fried chick'n.:mad: And the seasoned greens...and the jalapeno cornpone.)

We were post modern before post modern was post modern. (It is in Psalms 32:1 (Bible. The Underground Railroad Version) "Onceth you getteth a black post, you never goeth with the post of another." Which today translates as "once you go black, you won't go back." And this is why there are so many threads on "Why black men are big in the post?".

We cant just just do it plainly we have to throw a little hip and spin into it to bring out the flavah! But mind the tongue behind those luscious lips can be as sharp as the hips are round!

Snake charmer. :smile:

We are the Gumbo YA YA and dont it taste good , chile? Now Mista Geechee , or Dee Blackthorne or NJQT, or Rommette or Chocko Kittie or Marley, or 8060 or Or Gone A orAlter Ego, or Lex or Playainda, or Invisi riff on the second verse of this spiritual! :biggrin1:

Naughty--

I decline on discussing such dreadful matters such as race on this thread. :eek:mfg:

:rolleyes:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To be honest, I didn't get your answer. I might be stupid today...:confused:
BTW, Did I say something wrong?

u didn't say anything wrong...
she was just trying to answer your question...
read it again...and then read it one more time after that...
that was some real poetry right there...:smile:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But mind the tongue behind those luscious lips can be as sharp as the hips are round! We are the Gumbo YA YA and dont it taste good , chile? Now Mista Geechee , or Dee Blackthorne or NJQT, or Rommette or Chocko Kittie or Marley, or 8060 or Or Gone A orAlter Ego, or Lex or Playainda, or Invisi riff on the second verse of this spiritual! :biggrin1:

Oh goodness it ain't enough time in the day to reveal the sexy secrets of my ethnicity. I can't speak for everybody, but this is why I love my black men;

I love a black man wit' his rims and his tims and his fitted wit' the brim cocked to the side
cuz he just...don't.....give a fuck!:eek:
Black men are notorous for walking with stride and their heads held high with' pride and making millions from a dollar that started as a dime
And that dick!
Lord, Jesus a black motherfucker will pick you up, throw you around
toss it, flip it, rub it down
make you call ya best friend and tell 'em yo' soul mate has been found!
a black man will swing that dick so good it'll have you scramblin eggs and bakin' a steak at 10 o'clock in the mornin I mean Goddamn it ain't enough ways to tell you how much I love black men but it really shouldn't be a mystery I mean look at our history!!! Tell me you ain't fall in love with Luther when he hit that low note. Now as soon as I find me a thug like Tupac that's as educated as Obama that can move like Gregory Hines and blow the horn like Mr. Armstrong, I'll be set!! I used to think he was hidin' but I've narrowed his where-a-bouts down to four locations; he's either at a jazz-soul cafe, at home workin' on his PhD, throwin' his hands up at a rap concert or at the bank applying for a loan so he can start his own line of urbanwear. Nothin' is sexier than a brotha' on the grind.:wink:

Naughty you got me actin' goofy at 10 o'clock in the mornin girl, if my mind wasn't so damn frazzled I'd find one of my better pieces about black love but damnit this'll have to do for now.

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh goodness it ain't enough time in the day to reveal the sexy secrets of my ethnicity. I can't speak for everybody, but this is why I love my black men;

I love a black man wit' his rims and his tims and his fitted wit' the brim cocked to the side
cuz he just...don't.....give a fuck!:eek:
Black men are notorous for walking with stride and their heads held high with' pride and making millions from a dollar that started as a dime
And that dick!
Lord, Jesus a black motherfucker will pick you up, throw you around
toss it, flip it, rub it down
make you call ya best friend and tell 'em yo' soul mate has been found!
a black man will swing that dick so good it'll have you scramblin eggs and bakin' a steak at 10 o'clock in the mornin I mean Goddamn it ain't enough ways to tell you how much I love black men but it really shouldn't be a mystery I mean look at our history!!! Tell me you ain't fall in love with Luther when he hit that low note. Now as soon as I find me a thug like Tupac that's as educated as Obama that can move like Gregory Hines and blow the horn like Mr. Armstrong, I'll be set!! I used to think he was hidin' but I've narrowed his where-a-bouts down to four locations; he's either at a jazz-soul cafe, at home workin' on his PhD, throwin' his hands up at a rap concert or at the bank applying for a loan so he can start his own line of urbanwear. Nothin' is sexier than a brotha' on the grind.:wink:

Naughty you got me actin' goofy at 10 o'clock in the mornin girl, if my mind wasn't so damn frazzled I'd find one of my better pieces about black love but damnit this'll have to do for now.

I was lovin' it all the way , baby! You were hitting a serious stride there. Almost made a sistah say, "Well! " LOL!

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...Well I'm no Langston...

and I can't speak on the pleasures of the black dick since I prefer giving it. Kinda like an innate mojo stick...but I love my brown skin and my tongue so slick...or how I'm a marvel to the world like Sydney Portier to the big screen flick...like Michael jordan we're often imitated...but never duplicated...and unable to be emasculated...

...I love all women that sit upon creation's perch but this is for my black queens...the mothers of teh Earth...underestimated at birth...but when times get hard and the youngins feel emaciated...Mrs' Brown Sugar can cook those ho cakes and corn beef for all it's worth...when the winter fire is dyin and teh baby is cryin...the roof is leakin and the bill collectors are speakin...Mrs. Brown Sugar is always there first...

...When daddy passed or the Cubs finish damn near last...for those broken bones she was the cast...but when we got outta line...she wouldn't hesitate to cut our ass...so it don't bother me when Mrs. Brown Sugar asks me to cut the grass...and when she offers up that cash for it...I gladly pass...

...Mrs. Brown Sugar taught me to have pride and walk tall...and regardless of skin color...to love all...and that I aint gotta be crooked to ball...but I learned that last one the hard way...and on that court day...she took the tension and pain away...

...Cuz of Mrs. Brown Sugar...I love lookin at Malcom...Martin...Chuck Berry...Hendrix...Pac...Biggie...Nas...Douglass...DuBios...Shaka the Zulu...Carver...and the barber...cuz they look just like me...

...but I'm no Langston...

that what you were looking for Naughty ?