Attraction to a Man's Butt

D

deleted509196

My guy has SUCH a beautiful ass. So soft and round. I love to squeeze it, look at it, whatever.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, my name is Ellie and I'm a butt girl. I am an unabashed butt girl. I check out men's butts all the time! I can't help it! Cap has a wonderful butt, but that doesn't keep me from looking. I'm a DD but that doesn't keep Cap from looking as well. I understand him and he understands me. It's probably the only physical thing, besides a nice smile, that turns me on. I also like to do more than look! There is hardly anything like grabbing a nice taut rump... oooh. Excuse me. I gotta go.

Q12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have to say Im an ass girl as well. Just love the way they feel, look in and out of clothing.

Awhile back I dated someone who had been a wrestler throughout high school and for most of his life, and let me tell you, AMAZING ASS. Could never keep my hands away from it. :biggrin1:

And another was a baseball player as well, and his pretty much seemed as if any clothing he was wearing could burst at the seams.

Love it when a guy knows he got a nice one too, and wears jeans that dont leave much to the imagination. :tongue:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A tight hard but get's me excited big time. It's one of the first things I check out on a man and it's gotten me in more trouble then you can believe.
Have to say Im an ass girl as well. Just love the way they feel, look in and out of clothing.
Hello, my name is Ellie and I'm a butt girl. I am an unabashed butt girl. I check out men's butts all the time! I can't help it!
Here's one I think you'll like. :smile:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love it when a guy knows he got a nice one too, and wears jeans that dont leave much to the imagination. :tongue:

And Cap thinks that I'm doing him a favor when I buy his jeans!!! Actually, I'm doing me a favor!

HaroldZoid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We'll all be there someday, so hope fully I don't offend anyone, but one the funniest visuals I've heard was from Jeff Foxworthy in one of his acts. He said that old men lose their buts and look like a frog trying to wear pants, lol

:smile::laugh2::smile:

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I laughed. My lady is always complimenting mine. Hell, she even puts her hand all over it in public. Sometimes I get embarrassed, but it hers too, I guess. :rolleyes: